20211022_190437 (resized).jpg
20211022_191554 (resized).jpg
app (resized).jpg
wpc premium board only (resized).jpg
Premium Board Highlights (resized).jpg
WPC board only (resized).jpg
wpc-standard313 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200322_123956828 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 4 years ago

Just pre ordered for my Funhouse. Looking forward to it!

4 weeks later
#124 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Here are some pics from my Funhouse install.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pics. I got mine yesterday, probably won't be able to install until Saturday. Funhouse seems to be a popular choice. I can't wait for the machine to shake every time I bash Rudy in the face!

1 week later
#145 4 years ago

Installed in my Funhouse today. Directions were great. Everything was labeled nicely. Top notch packaging. I chose Rudy and blue light for flashers. It shakes when I hit Rudy, out of the scoop, and it seems like a handful of other times. I was worried only Rudy hits wouldn't be enough. So far I'm happy with how much it shakes and it makes sense in the game. I may look into a way to get pops to shake as well, I think this would require a custom harness. Install was around an hour, but I involved my kids. I think a 2nd install would be under a half hour. Highly recommend.

#151 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I ordered one for my bop but considering moving it to my funhouse. Will the harness and instructions be the same?

I just installed one in my Funhouse and was thinking about ordering another for my BOP!

2 months later
#174 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I’m fairly new in the hobby and all the steps were not clearly spelled out. I had to guess a couple times on what connectors went where. Also, my instructions were labeled wrong on which connectors you needed to plug into on the machine. Once again, I just “figured it out” on my own. The pictures in the instructions show many of the connectors already put together. As a newbie, step by step instructions are crucial (with photos). However, once everything was put together and working, WOW, what a difference! Shadow really comes to life!

I though the directions were great. I wonder if you read the wrong set? WPC-89 vs 95?

7 months later
#247 3 years ago

I know I'm replying to a 3 week old question, but definitely STTNG. I had the Pinbits shaker in mine and it was great. With the added flexibility of the Pinshaker it could only be better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-the-pinshakers-universal-plug-amp-play-shaker-motor-kit?tu=shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.