20211022_190437 (resized).jpg
20211022_191554 (resized).jpg
app (resized).jpg
wpc premium board only (resized).jpg
Premium Board Highlights (resized).jpg
WPC board only (resized).jpg
wpc-standard313 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200322_123956828 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cedric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#258 3 years ago

Dear robgo777,

I try to contact you through Pinside as you didn't answer me when I tried to contact you 2 times through your website.
I'm very interested in your device and I'd like to order 2 to begin (got 10 more WPC95 to be equiped).
Can you provide the premium board for Europe (220 voltage)? I'd like to upgrade first my Williams Medieval Madness and my Cactus Canyon. But this one as I told you through your contact form has been converted in a magnificient Cactus Canyon Continued Extended Edition and works with a P-ROC board. Could your pinshaker work with that kind of upgrade (the original driver board is still there).

Thanks for what you do, it seems amazing... but also seems hard to purchase for european customer.
Please reply!!!
Best regards

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Greetings and Salutations!
This is the official announcement of our newly developed Pinshakers Universal Plug & Play Shaker Motor Kits. These kits can be installed in older machines that were not designed by the manufacturer to have shaker motors in them. So far all our tests have been successful in Williams/Bally WPC generation machines, Williams Sys 11 Machines, and older Stern S.A.M. machines. We have not tested them with any other manufacturer yet, but we are actively working to get kits developed for all Gottlieb, Data East, Sega, and Capcom solid state pinball machines.
The motor is driven off of a selection of flashers or solenoids on the low power circuit (pop bumpers, slingshots etc.). The kit is also powered by it's own included 12vdc power supply, so it is isolated from the power driver board's power. There is an on board 8 position dip switch where you can choose to have one or more of these inputs drive the motor. There is also an on board adjustment knob that you can use to adjust the motor speed by hand to get the perfect amount of shake.
Everything is completely plug and play, no soldering, no wire crimping, no alligator clips, and no wire splicing required. The included power supply provides the 12vdc required to run the shaker motor and the motor driver board, so there is no need to use power from the pinball machine power driver.
We are now taking pre-orders for selected shaker motor kits which should start shipping out at the end of August once we have completed all of our BETA testing. No deposit is required, no payment information is being taken, and no commitments to purchase are expected. We simply want to get a good idea of how many kits we will need to have available when we fully launch them next month. We have set up a pinside shop as well, however we are not sure if it is possible to offer pre-orders on there so that may not go live until next month.
In the meantime feel free to check out the new website and get a feel for what these kits have to offer.
http://www.pinshakers.com
Here is a list of the compatible machines so far:
Stern S.A.M.
Family Guy
Pirates of the Caribbean
Shrek
Wheel of Fortune
World Poker tour
Pre-DCS
Black Rose
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Doctor Who
Fish Tales
Funhouse
Gilligan's Island
Hurricane
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Addams Family
The Addams Family Special Collectors Edition
The Getaway: High Speed II
The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot
The Party Zone
Twilight Zone
White Water
DCS and Newer
Attack from Mars
Cactus Canyon
Cirqus Voltaire
Congo
Demolition Man
Dirty Harry
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Indianapolis 500
Jack·Bot
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Junk Yard
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
NBA Fastbreak
No Fear: Dangerous Sports
No Good Gofers
Popeye Saves the Earth
Safe Cracker
Scared Stiff
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Tales of the Arabian Nights
The Champion Pub
The Flintstones
The Shadow
Theatre of Magic
WHO dunnit
World Cup Soccer
Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are incredibly excited to offer up these Universal Plug & Play Shaker Motor kits to the pinball community![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dear robgo777,
I try to contact you through Pinside as you didn't answer me when I tried to contact you 2 times through your website.
I'm very interested in your device and I'd like to order 2 to begin (got 10 more WPC95 to be equiped).
Can you provide the premium board for Europe (220 voltage)? I'd like to upgrade first my Williams Medieval Madness and my Cactus Canyon. But this one as I told you through your contact form has been converted in a magnificient Cactus Canyon Continued Extended Edition and works with a P-ROC board. Could your pinshaker work with that kind of upgrade (the original driver board is still there).
Thanks for what you do, it seems amazing... but also seems hard to purchase for european customer.
Please reply!!!
Best regards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cedric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-the-pinshakers-universal-plug-amp-play-shaker-motor-kit?tu=cedric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.