(Topic ID: 251179)

Introducing PinShield. The pinball glass and playfield protector.

By Pinshield

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 179 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by PinballPunk
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4EEF38F8-13EC-4BAC-97A5-5AE8D2F6F71F (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0050 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0049 (resized).JPG
    D5D36136-8138-4131-8799-591B3E9B46F9 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2955[1] (resized).JPG
    20191223_193702 (resized).jpg
    20191223_193713 (resized).jpg
    6954D1DC-3ACD-4AEE-BBE4-D0D67A7EAB97 (resized).png
    F49A9524-95C1-4276-9CC7-474D48E7440A (resized).jpeg
    thats what she said (resized).jpg
    PS1 (resized).jpg
    PS (resized).jpg
    ERzAg1X.gif
    553B6EB6-7BA9-41A4-9D5E-4DA666B5ABC0 (resized).png
    16E66AB9-56FA-4D35-90A9-BD67CE017B20 (resized).jpeg

There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 37 days ago

I missed you at PAGG ,hope to see you this year at the G.S.P.F.!!

#152 35 days ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I missed you at PAGG ,hope to see you this year at the G.S.P.F.!!

Well i just pre ordered my JP premium for pickup at Golden state so it looks like ill be there. Im looking into having a booth and i will let you know when I get my schedule nailed down! GSPF is such an awesome show

#153 34 days ago

Really happy with how these look on my LE pins, much cleaner and easier compared to the old towels.

D5D36136-8138-4131-8799-591B3E9B46F9 (resized).jpeg
    #154 34 days ago
    Quoted from acitti:

Really happy with how these look on my LE pins, much cleaner and easier compared to the old towels.[quoted image]

Thank you, Nice lineup!

#155 34 days ago

Let us know if you are going to be sending PinShields to TPF'20 in March... or to someone whom might have a booth.
    I'm getting a new game in Feb... and would like to get a new Pinshield and avoid shipping if possible.

#156 34 days ago

Just ordered one for my wonka ce. Thanks

#157 34 days ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Let us know if you are going to be sending PinShields to TPF'20 in March... or to someone whom might have a booth.
    I'm getting a new game in Feb... and would like to get a new Pinshield and avoid shipping if possible.

Hey Zitt, I don't have any plans to be at TPF this year, I think the first show I will make it to will be GSPF in May. TPF is on my bucket list though! Check your inbox.

#158 34 days ago

YogaMat for the win!

#159 34 days ago

Over the last few days we have gotten quite a few requests for orders from outside the US. If you would like to make an order please PM me so that i can get an actual shipping quote back to you before you place your order as we cannot offer our domestic shipping rate for international orders.

#160 27 days ago

I've wanted to ditch the fluffy beach towels for awhile and decided to order sets of Pinshield's. Pretty impressed with the overall size and finish. I like that the cabinet artwork is much more visible compared to using towels to cover games. As other's have mentioned, it's a best practice to lay these out overnight so they can completely flatten out as they are rolled up when packaged/shipped.

IMG_0049 (resized).JPGIMG_0050 (resized).JPG
    #161 27 days ago

Nice Setup! I love those LitFrames!

#162 27 days ago

How do you order these ?

#163 27 days ago
    Quoted from jbigdoggf:

How do you order these ?

Good morning,

To place an order just click on the cube under my username and that will take you to my Pinside shop. From there just click on whichever product you would like to purchase and then select the size any quantity you need and then check out. If you have any other issues checking out feel free to PM me.

Thank you

#164 24 days ago

I received my three Pinshields today and am impressed. They flattened out in no time and the impression from the rubber holding them rolled up decompressed quickly. They fit nice and look sharp.

I am very happy that I can lay out my tools on the machine next to me with no issues.

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #165 3 days ago

Just ordered a couple pinshield covers for my Munsters and Monster Bash. They seem great, looking forward to using them.

#166 3 days ago

I liked the first batch so much, I ended up getting 18 more to cover the rest of my pins!!

4EEF38F8-13EC-4BAC-97A5-5AE8D2F6F71F (resized).jpeg
    #167 3 days ago
    Quoted from acitti:

I liked the first batch so much, I ended up getting 18 more to cover the rest of my pins!![quoted image]

looking sharp!

#168 2 days ago
    Quoted from acitti:

I liked the first batch so much, I ended up getting 18 more to cover the rest of my pins!![quoted image]

I have a few of these to place on glass when doing maint. I’m curious why you have them on at all times when not playing. To each his own bit I don’t get it.

#170 2 days ago

What do you do with these things when you have people over?

Also, I like to look at my games while their off, cant you offer a clear version? LOL

#171 2 days ago

I like them because my cats walk on the glass and they get footprints all over. Keeps me from having to get the windex out. Plus they keep the dust off.

#172 2 days ago
    Quoted from MJW:

I have a few of these to place on glass when doing maint. I’m curious why you have them on at all times when not playing. To each his own bit I don’t get it.

I like them just because they look super clean...

#173 2 days ago
    Quoted from t2:

I like them because my cats walk on the glass and they get footprints all over. Keeps me from having to get the windex out. Plus they keep the dust off.

Makes sense now.

#174 2 days ago
    Quoted from MJW:

Makes sense now.

does it really?!?

#175 2 days ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

does it really?!?

For him. I don’t have cats....

#176 2 days ago

If you like to have your pins uncovered all the time so you can see them, then it doesn't make sense. If you like to keep your pins covered to protect from light, dust, cats, whatever.. then it makes perfect sense. Many like to cover their pins when not in use, many like to keep them uncovered. Neither side is going to agree... Who cares? The mats are great if you have a use for them. Some people's uses are different than others. They look great AND they are very useful as a protector when working on a pin next to it.

#177 2 days ago
    Quoted from calfdemon:

If you like to have your pins uncovered all the time so you can see them, then it doesn't make sense. If you like to keep your pins covered to protect from light, dust, cats, whatever.. then it makes perfect sense.

Could not have said it better myself. I cover them to keep the dust and light off them. I do not like cleaning them every time I want to play them. Also, if I am not playing them, I have no reason to be in that room so I am not looking at them. Just like a classic car sitting in the garage.

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

What do you do with these things when you have people over?

If I am going to play 1 or 2 machines then I will just put it on top of the machine next to the one I am playing. If we are going to be playing them all, I will stack them and put them out in my garage for the evening. Much faster then the towels I used before.

#178 2 days ago

It is also nice to be able to lay parts or tools on the game to the left or right while working on it.
    Must stuff will not roll off of the mat.
    I did wash mine very well before putting it on PDI or Innvisa glass.

#179 2 days ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I did wash mine very well before putting it on PDI or Innvisa glass.

What did you use to wash / clean it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 43.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 6,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 3.00
    $ 265.00
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 249.99
    Great American Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 60.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 179 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside