(Topic ID: 251179)

Introducing PinShield. The pinball glass and playfield protector.

By Pinshield

67 days ago

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Pinshield
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thats what she said (resized).jpg
    PS1 (resized).jpg
    PS (resized).jpg
    ERzAg1X.gif
    553B6EB6-7BA9-41A4-9D5E-4DA666B5ABC0 (resized).png
    16E66AB9-56FA-4D35-90A9-BD67CE017B20 (resized).jpeg
    yogamat (resized).jpg
    IMG_5975 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5974 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5835 - Copy (resized).jpg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpg

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 44 days ago

Ordered one of these for maint . I hate when my towel slides off the glass .I place parts on the towel from the machine next to it.

1 week later
    #102 36 days ago
    Quoted from Pinshield:

Yes I’ll be there, If you want to meet up and grab some just let me know. I wanted to get a booth but I wasn’t sure how much inventory I’d have at that time.

Sent pm. Looking for 3

#103 36 days ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Sent pm. Looking for 3

Sorry for the late response. I will be at PAGG all day Sunday. I sent you a PM. Thanks!

#104 32 days ago

I’ve still not received mine. Ordered several weeks ago. Update?

#105 32 days ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

I’ve still not received mine. Ordered several weeks ago. Update?

Good morning, your order was shipped out last tuesday. I will PM your USPS tracking number to you this evening.

#106 32 days ago

No issue. I’m sure it will arrive today. Forgot about holiday. Most Cali orders take 5 business days. Thanks.

#107 32 days ago

I just PM'd your tracking number.

Thanks

#108 31 days ago

I just received and these are very well done. I’ll have time later to set up and take pictures. This will look much neater than towels and sheets.

I believe you would do well at one of the bigger shows. It’s always the postage that is the killer. I still see value because I have cut my own drawer liners. Let’s leave it at that. These are worth it.

#109 31 days ago

I received all 3 of mine and am very happy with the quality and fit. While I will still use my towels and throw blankets that are themed with my pins, these go down under them and actually keep the towels and blankets from sliding off which they had a tendency to do. And when I am working on one of my pins, I remove the towel or blanket on the pin next to it and I have a nice padded, no slip surface to put my tools and parts on. Very happy with my purchase!

#110 28 days ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

I just received and these are very well done. I’ll have time later to set up and take pictures. This will look much neater than towels and sheets.
    I believe you would do well at one of the bigger shows. It’s always the postage that is the killer. I still see value because I have cut my own drawer liners. Let’s leave it at that. These are worth it.

Thanks ! I’m glad you were happy with them. And yes, shipping is a killer, there’s no way around it because each mat weighs over a pound. Thanks again!

#111 28 days ago
    Quoted from calfdemon:

I received all 3 of mine and am very happy with the quality and fit. While I will still use my towels and throw blankets that are themed with my pins, these go down under them and actually keep the towels and blankets from sliding off which they had a tendency to do. And when I am working on one of my pins, I remove the towel or blanket on the pin next to it and I have a nice padded, no slip surface to put my tools and parts on. Very happy with my purchase!

Thanks again calf demon and if you decide you want more in the future I’m in Santa Clarita once a week. I could just drop them off and save shipping!

#112 27 days ago

Great product. My socket set slid off the glass right before this product arrived. Never again. Only bought one just for maint. Great fit and holds tools in place. Towel method always slid off with time.

#113 24 days ago

This is an excellent product. Very fair price and super exciting that I can now use my machines to properly hold parts while shopping other machines.

Small warning that the wide body version doesn't fit the Willams Scorpion machine I have, but that is probably expected since it is stupid wide.

#114 24 days ago

Forgot to mention the logo is recessed so balls can be placed there and will not slide out. Nice. Well thought out...

#115 24 days ago

Are there plans to sell different colors?

#116 23 days ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Are there plans to sell different colors?

Yes, I have ordered some samples of the blue. Hopefully within a month or so I can have that option available

#117 23 days ago

Got mine. So far so good

#118 23 days ago
    Quoted from MJW:

logo is recessed so balls can be placed there

thats what she said (resized).jpg
    #119 23 days ago

I guess I missed the website where these are for sale? Or do we just PM you?

Thanks!

#120 23 days ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I guess I missed the website where these are for sale? Or do we just PM you?
    Thanks!

Hi, if you are looking to place an order just click on the PinShield name that has a green checkmark next to it and that will take you to the Pinside store. From there just scroll down and pick your options and place your order. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks

1 week later
    #121 15 days ago

Will you be at the Houston Show? What about INDISC?

#122 12 days ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Will you be at the Houston Show? What about INDISC?

Good Morning, at this time we don't have any plans to be at any shows outside of CA. We are looking into having a space at Golden State Pinball Festival and INDISC. I will definitely keep you updated as the dates get closer. Thank you!

#123 11 days ago

We have gotten quite a few requests for orders from outside the US. If you would like to make an order please PM me so that i can get an actual shipping quote back to you before you place your order as we cannot offer our domestic shipping rate for international orders.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.95
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 14.95
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 689.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 269.99
    $ 235.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 15.00
    $ 269.00
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 8.95
    $ 51.45
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside