(Topic ID: 251179)

Introducing PinShield. The pinball glass and playfield protector.

By Pinshield

5 days ago

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pinshield
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ERzAg1X.gif
    553B6EB6-7BA9-41A4-9D5E-4DA666B5ABC0 (resized).png
    16E66AB9-56FA-4D35-90A9-BD67CE017B20 (resized).jpeg
    yogamat (resized).jpg
    IMG_5975 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5974 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5835 - Copy (resized).jpg
    IMG_5831 (resized).jpg

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 days ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

My payment won't go through... any idea why I can't use the paypal shopping cart checkout?
    -Jim

Read Post #39

#52 4 days ago

These would look wicked awesome if they were printed with the game-specific playfield line diagram. Oh yeah, those pesky IP rules would probably apply though.

Good luck with this initiative, OP!

#53 4 days ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Nice Job! I like the product and the clean lines when used across multiple games!
    (Im too much of a cheap bastard though, I use the Free Harbor freight moving blankets that cover the rails and side art)
    Best of Luck!

Even though you have your own covers, your support and positivity is very much appreciated

#54 4 days ago

I use themed blakets or towels for my games, but they like to slide off from time to time. I think I might have to get these to put on the glass and then my towels and blankets wont slide off! lol

Seriously though... I think I might!

#55 4 days ago

Does it leave marks on the glass that you have to clean off when you remove it?
    I used stuff that looks exactly the same it's used as a tool box drawer liner and when I took it off you could see every dot where it was touching the glass like little smudges.

Hate to have to clean the glass every time you remove it.

#56 4 days ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I have had one on my Judge Dredd for over a week now, have not had any issues or needed to clean after removing it. It does not have the sticky texture like a lot of tool box liners have but it does grab the glass well so it wont slide off.

#57 4 days ago

Definitely beats the beach towel I'm currently using. Look forward to seeing feedback from the early adopters, and also seeing what Canadian shipping rates are like. Very interested!

#58 4 days ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I used stuff that looks exactly the same it's used as a tool box drawer liner and when I took it off you could see every dot where it was touching the glass like little smudges.
    Hate to have to clean the glass every time you remove it.

The tool drawer liners typically are permeated, at least mine are. These appear to be solid through and through. Are the dots you're experiencing from the mat itself, or debris getting in the little holes of the liner?

#59 4 days ago
    Quoted from acitti:

I have had one on my Judge Dredd for over a week now, have not had any issues or needed to clean after removing it. It does not have the sticky texture like a lot of tool box liners have but it does grab the glass well so it wont slide off.

That's great to hear I might have to get some to use when doing repairs.

#60 4 days ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

The tool drawer liners typically are permeated, at least mine are. These appear to be solid through and through. Are the dots you're experiencing from the mat itself, or debris getting in the little holes of the liner?

No it's from the material like if you put a suction cup on a window.
    I hear these ones dont do it though so I might have to try it out. Would be great for storing tools while working

#61 4 days ago

I like this! Can't wait to see PinShield Part Deux!

#62 3 days ago
    Quoted from jim5six:

My payment won't go through... any idea why I can't use the paypal shopping cart checkout?
    -Jim

See post #39

#63 3 days ago

I would consider getting one. It would protect the glass of the machine adjacent to the one i'm working on when I put tools on it.

#64 2 days ago

How does someone purchase them?

#65 1 day ago

This is a great idea!!!! Also remember,PAGG in Dixon is right around the corner!! Bring some,B looking for ya!!!!!

#66 1 day ago
    Quoted from Aniraf:

How does someone purchase them?

We released this product with our prototype model and introductory pricing so we could get feedback on how it can be improved. We have received lots of great comments already and will resume sales with our new and improved version soon. We will be sure to post pictures as soon as it is ready!!

#67 1 day ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

This is a great idea!!!! Also remember,PAGG in Dixon is right around the corner!! Bring some,B looking for ya!!!!!

We have already marked it down on our calendars. Hoping to ramp up production so we can be at the show with a stack of these ready to go!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 137.00
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 19.99
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside