Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Frogman
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 4.21.33 AM (resized).png
    Poster aged small (resized).jpg
    Poster white small (resized).jpg
    #1 11 months ago

I’m pleased to share the launch of pinballprints.com, featuring our first poster, Pinball Patents.

One of my favorite aspects of pinball is innovative mechanisms. So, I searched the US patent database and pulled every pinball-related patent I could find, and selected twenty-six of them for a poster in my game room. I thought about selling the poster a while back and after positive feedback in the game room thread, decided to move forward with Pinballprints.com.

There are two sizes available and two variations - white and an aged/sepia look. You can have ‘em framed or unframed. The posters are printed on high quality matte 80lb paper and the wood used for framing is the best among multiple vendors I tested out.

The plan is to add more designs and broaden the formats beyond posters.

Shipping is free and Pinsiders can use PINSIDEMAY23 at checkout for a 10% discount on all products.

Thanks in advance for checking it out!

-David

Poster aged small (resized).jpgPoster aged small (resized).jpgPoster white small (resized).jpgPoster white small (resized).jpg

#3 11 months ago

Congrats on the launch!

#5 11 months ago

Looking at your website, am I missing where to find a Sepia version framed? I only see the white one framed. Also, are there images of the frame colours? Final question, does shipping include Canada?

#6 11 months ago
    Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

Looking at your website, am I missing where to find a Sepia version framed? I only see the white one framed. Also, are there images of the frame colours? Final question, does shipping include Canada?

Thanks for pointing out these issues. You should now see a sepia framed version and examples of each of the frame types. Shipping to Canada is included!

#7 11 months ago

link ?

#8 11 months ago

awesome piece and great to see another creative tangent in this hobby

#9 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

selected twenty-size of them

What is “twenty-size”?

#10 11 months ago

Cool.

#11 11 months ago

Www.pinballprints.com

#12 11 months ago

I always wanted to create a web store that only sold blow out diagrams of various mechanical patents. Shirts, posters, coffee cups, etc

Alas, I'm always to lazy and tired for side projects so take my money!

#13 11 months ago

Nice product! This should do well.

#14 11 months ago

For Father's Day, we're offering a 15% discount on all products until Monday, May 22nd. Our supplier offered us an incentive so we're passing it along.
    Cannot be combined with the 10% Pinsider discount, though.

#15 11 months ago

Ordered mine today ! Thank you for doing this really appreciate your work effort putting it together!

What is your planned ETA for deliveries into Canada?

#16 11 months ago
    Quoted from Requis:

Ordered mine today ! Thank you for doing this really appreciate your work effort putting it together!
    What is your planned ETA for deliveries into Canada?

great. Thanks for the order. There should have been a delivery estimate on the screen at checkout. I’ll check and get back to you.

#17 11 months ago

Thank you so much for the quick turn around, Got our poster and it is everything and more!! Very detailed and clearly laid out, entirely legible and the legend is awesome that is a ton of work and appreciate the paper stock you selected…..adding your wrapping and care is over the top. There was no way it was showing up damaged.

Keep us in mind for any future work…as I sorta tend to disappear every 5 years buy a bunch of pins…spend way too much money…then come back. To buy more 5 years later….Ireally need to stay away from this site. I end buying so much stuff….what a first world problem to have and such great people developing awesome work….Poster is being woo backed this week, but cant put it up until all the new pins show up and can finish off the new game room but cant wait to show it off!

#18 11 months ago

Greatly appreciate feedback!

1 week later
    #19 10 months ago

Is there still a Pinside discount available? I was on the site and cannot find a place to enter a code. Thanks.

#20 10 months ago

Thanks for pointing that out. The new code is PinsideJune2023

If you have any further issues please let me know.

#21 10 months ago

I must be missing it, where do you type the code in? I tried a couple of payment methods and it just seems to take me to payment.

#22 10 months ago

It's on the panel to the right of where payment information is entered. If you don't see it, maybe refresh the cache on your browser?

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 4.21.33 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-06-08 at 4.21.33 AM (resized).png
    #23 10 months ago

I cleared the shopping cart and added it again and I could add it. I must have got past that point somehow then could not find it.

#24 10 months ago

Really great quality prints. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

5 months later
    #25 5 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving! Pinballprints.com is offering 15% all items from now through Sunday night. Use code: pinsidebf23

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinballprintscom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.