PMIX TentBen (resized).jpg
Playing Pinball MIX X-Men (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpg
Pinball MIX X-Men LE Ribbon (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpg
Dark Phoenix (resized).jpg
mustang (resized).jpg
follow-that-disco-ball 2 (resized).jpg
eddie-approves (resized).jpg
IMG_6725 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballMIX.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

What is Pinball MIX?

-----------------------------------

- 5+ years of experience custom mixing for Pinball Machines.

- A Mod service that results in a one-of-a-kind audio experience.

- Your favorite music in Your choice of machine.

- Approximately 10 hours of professional Pinball MIX...ing!

- A chance to make a great shooting pin sound just as great.

- A chance to rekindle your love for a machine you've played 100s of times.

- Pinball MIX doesn't just drop music into your machine. Your music is professionally cut/edited/leveled. The result is a cohesive and augmented gameplay experience.

------------------------------------

Here are some Video samples (plenty more to find in this thread and at pinballmix.com):

Tron REMIXED:

Epic Star Wars MIX:

And click on these links for short tidbits on an X-Men LE that won 2nd place "crowd pleaser" at the Texas Show:

X-Men LE (Juggernaut Wrecking Ball):
https://clips.twitch.tv/ExpensiveFastClipzRalpherZ

X-Men LE (Cold as Iceman):
https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingAggressiveHorseradishM4xHeh

------------------------------------

Pinball MIX Logo (resized).jpgPinball MIX Logo (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Curious about Pinball MIX in action?

Check out Buffalo Pinball's LIVE stream tonight at 8pm!

tronremix (resized).jpgtronremix (resized).jpg
#7 5 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

How much is this service going to cost? Sounds pretty great for those with less-mixy abilities.

Each machine has a different number of songs. For a quote, best to PM the name of the machine you want to make a custom mix for.

Also, tune in to Buffalo Pinball's twitch stream tonight at 8pm for more info!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

How does it work?
My band only has 3 albums ... how do we fill the other 7 hours?

Ha ha. Don't think any machine has 10 hours of music in it. Well maybe one of the JJP games...

To be clear ... on average Pinball MIX puts 10 hours of work into mixing each custom audio package. This includes intangibles, such as finding the perfect fit with your music for specific modes, giving an overall good flow to the whole MIX, nailing tight loops, etc...

Only 10 minutes till the Buffalo stream ... watch it ... and I'll keep this thread open should you have live questions!

#9 5 years ago

Come check out Tron with a Pinball MIX ... LIVE right now on Buffalo Pinball:

https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

PM me if you're willing to take movie sound bytes and add them to a game. (i.e. Avengers) That would be great.

Totally do-able. As long as you own the soundtrack and/or film. It has to be yours ... to put in your machine.

#11 5 years ago

Kevin's Tron with a Pinball MIX is now up on youtube. Check it out here:

*** Disclaimer: Tron is already an awesome sounding machine as is. This video just shows what Pinball MIX can do. Imagine what it could do to a machine with music you don't like.

What machines do you think would be in need of a new soundtrack???

#13 5 years ago

Ha. Maybe we should throw some Harlem Globetrotters in there???

#16 5 years ago

Some whitestars may be possible to mix if you already have a pinsound board.

In fact, anyone who has a Pinsound board, and is unsatisfied with their own attempts at mixing for Bally/Williams DMD should contact Pinball MIX.

Other than that, Pinball MIX can deliver a custom audio package for just about any Stern Sam or Spike.

Pinball MIX is hassle free. A fun process. A professional result.

Stay tuned. There will be some fun mixes popping up on this thread in the future.

Feel free to keep the questions coming? Or list off your fun ideas for specific machines ...

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
[quoted image]

Ha, this is awesome ... and a completely different direction from Kev's Tron.

Nice songlist you posted on Pinball MIX's facebook.

When done, this should be used in the party room backstage on the Maiden Tour!

2 weeks later
#21 5 years ago

Just figured I should do a weekly update of some sort.

Since last post:

- Finished 1st Draft of an Aero MIX.
- Received feedback and about to send Final Version of Aero MIX to client today.
- Finishing up another custom Tron MIX. This time for a client's Tron LE.

Next up (in order of deposits received):

- Star Wars MIX
- Tron MIX
- Tron MIX (yup another one)
- Disco Maiden MIX
- X-Men LE MIX

*** Missed your chance to see what Pinball MIX can do for your machine? Check out post #11 above.

1 week later
#22 5 years ago

Pinball MIX has been busy.

Since last Monday:

- Final version of Aero MIX sent last week. (Only needed minor tweaks)
- 1st Draft of Tron LE Mix sent. (Awaiting feedback on volume levels)
- Started yet another Tron MIX. This one a fully Daft MIX. (90% done)
- Received music and started prepping for an epic Star Wars MIX.

Next up (in order of deposits received):

- Star Wars MIX
- Tron MIX (yup another one)
- Disco Maiden MIX
- X-Men LE MIX
- Mustang 50th LE MIX

Here is another look at the Tron MIX streamed on Buffalo:

1 week later
#23 5 years ago

Weekly Update:

Since last Monday:

- Received some feedback on Tron LE MIX. Very little to adjust. (Final MIX to be made soon.)
- Finished and sent 1st draft of the FULLY DAFT Tron Pro MIX.
- Been working like mad on an EPIC Star Wars Premium MIX.
- Did a little prep on the upcoming Disco Maiden MIX
- Listened to the client's song selections for the Mustang 50th LE (while driving ... heh heh)

*If you want a Sample of the Pinball MIX Experience just scroll up to the Tron Remix Video made by Buffalo.

*Also, I encourage creative thinking. Disco Maiden started as a post and is now a reality. What fun MIX ideas do you have?

Let the chatter begin!

1 week later
#24 4 years ago

Weekly Update:

- Epic Star Wars Premium MIXED!
- Starting on Disco Maiden (Burn Eddie Burn ... Disco Icarus!)
- Already got a head start on Mustang LE 50th.

IMG_6725 (resized).JPGIMG_6725 (resized).JPG
#25 4 years ago

Currently working on Disco Maiden. Oh F*#@ is this Fun!!!

Couldn't help but post about it. Working out way better than I could have thought.

eddie-approves (resized).jpgeddie-approves (resized).jpg
#28 4 years ago

Shadrac yes it's a great tool. It has a steep learning curve, and have enjoyed the challenge of mastering it.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

lol can't wait!

Hey Neil,

Your MIX is 90% done. Just waiting on those custom Call-Out lines you were thinking of recording for your Easter-Egg!

Let's just say there is no Disco Song that lasts 12 minutes and 41 seconds ... so Pinball MIX had to get extra creative ...

#30 4 years ago

Disco Maiden MIXED!

follow-that-disco-ball 2 (resized).jpgfollow-that-disco-ball 2 (resized).jpg
#32 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Can you do JJP games?

Not at this time. But can do almost all SAM, Spike, and even a bunch of the Bally/Williams (the latter need a Pinsound Board).

Best to message Pinball MIX with the name of the machine you want MIXED for more info.

There is a short but reasonable waiting list. Good time to get on board.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Assume the install is easy, but what about an update from Stern? I assume it overwrites the library; does the song length; order change in releases and if so, how are those dealt with? You have a sample of the Aerosmith mix and the song selection?

Great questions.

- if there is an update to code down the line, Pinball MIX offers to the original buyer of a MIX the flat rate of $30 to put the already cut music back in for the new code.

- It is rare on code update for song length to change, but if it does this can be discussed with Pinball MIX.

- I believe the owner of the recent Aerosmith Mix made a twitch video of his 1st draft, and was planning on doing it again for his Final MIX. He opted for a great eclectic mix that was quite personal to him.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Ok thanks for the reply. I might be interested. I had a Pinsider do one for me a few years back. If I update to Stetn latest game code I lose my current mix.

Sure. Send me the details for a quote. I am finishing up the other Mustang this week. Then I have two other Mixes in the que.

A small deposit secures your place in line.

#40 4 years ago

Was wandering youtube .... And look what we found ...

#41 4 years ago

A little test for a client's request:

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Getting a Stars wars pro this weekend.
How do I get this?

PMd with your options.

#44 4 years ago

Just thought I'd share these. They are just demo samples.

With Pinball MIX, YOU get to choose the music YOU want in YOUR MACHINE.

The 5 videos I will be posting throughout the day are just for fun and to show what can be done. Enjoy.

Video#1: Han Chases Storm Troopers (movie clip audio was also adjusted in machine)

#45 4 years ago

Video #2 (of 5 being posted today): Aren't these two just the best of friends ...

#46 4 years ago

Video #3 (of 5 being posted today):

OOPS .... Wrong one ... here ...

#47 4 years ago

Video #4 (of 5 being posted today): Recognize that voice at the end???

#48 4 years ago

Video #5: The Real Star Wars Pinball MIX experience ....

#49 4 years ago

Mustang 50th LE MIXED!

mustang (resized).jpgmustang (resized).jpg
#50 4 years ago

Weekly update:

- Working on an X-MEN LE. (Fun eclectic selection of music)

- Just Booked another Mustang.

- Other MIXes also in the works.

Pinball MIX is busy.

PM Pinball MIX for more details on how get Your favorite Music in Your Machine.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You mean to tell me this isn't from the factory ? ( getting my game this weekend) man it sure should be! This sounds bad ass !!!

Why thank you.

And enjoy your new SW. It truly is one of those games that the more you play it, the more you appreciate it.

#53 4 years ago

Weekly update:

- X-Men LE MIX almost done. (Just awaiting a few more songs from client)

- Received feedback sheet for Tron LE. (A few tweaks before sending Final MIX)

- Awaiting volume feedback sheet for music mixed in Epic Star Wars MIX. Will also be adjusting volume levels of movie audio clips in the Final MIX. Check out this video the client posted of his 1st draft:

#54 4 years ago

X-Men LE Mixed!

Dark Phoenix (resized).jpgDark Phoenix (resized).jpg
#56 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Loving my new X-MEN sound package mixed by pinballmix! "Wrecking Ball" for Juggernaut is perfect!

Fun stream last night. For those who were fast asleep on the east coast, here are a couple of video samples from the dontpanicflip X-Men LE twitch stream:

Cold as Iceman: https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingAggressiveHorseradishM4xHeh

Wrecking Jugger Ball: https://clips.twitch.tv/ExpensiveFastClipzRalpherZ

#57 4 years ago

Wow ... dontpanicflip just surprised me!

I had no idea, but he was at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Show and launching a brand new app rockpaperflippers.com (a pinball league managing app).

He also happened to bring his X-Men LE (with a Pinball MIX) to the show.

In the category of "Crowd Pleaser":

1st place - Willy Wonka

2nd place - X-Men LE (Pinball MIX)

I was told both finished ahead of a loaded Black Knight Sword of Fury.

Pinball MIX X-Men LE Ribbon (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpgPinball MIX X-Men LE Ribbon (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpgPlaying Pinball MIX X-Men (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpgPlaying Pinball MIX X-Men (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpg
#58 4 years ago

Pinball MIX weekly update:

- Tron LE mix tweaked and Final MIX sent out.

- Working on Final MIX for a client's custom Epic Star Wars Premium.

- RE-LEVELING ALL Movie Audio Clips in the Star Wars Pro/Premium/LE. (so the iconic movie moments can all be heard). This is a large task, and will be available to anyone who orders a custom Star Wars MIX.

- RockPaperFlipper.com's custom X-Men LE Pinball MIX just won an award at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Show.

- Current wait-list of 3 custom mixes. Small deposit secures your place in line. PM for details on having a custom Pinball MIX made for your machine. Your favorite music professionally cut/edited/leveled into your machine for an augmented gameplay experience.

#59 4 years ago

Another Iron Maiden Pinball MIX booked. It will be an 80's MIX with no Iron Maiden music in it. Current wait-list to have your own custom Pinball MIX made sits at 4.

Maiden is a top ten playing machine, but not everyone loves the band. You would be surprised what can be done to make the game music to your personal taste.

For now, here is a VIDEO with other Maiden Music (including Di'Anno) edited in:

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I've been looking for a Maiden Pre for a while ... this music just pushed me into overdrive! Great Job

Thanks. Shoot me a PM when you pick up your machine. You can have a bunch of YOUR personal favorites in there.

What was your favorite album? I'm a Somewhere in Time kinda guy. That cassette got worn out mowing 100s of lawns. That and Live after Death.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I'm old school, Killers, Powerslave, Piece of Mind, and their best: Number of the Beast! Live After Death is a top 10 live album for me!

Nice. Yeah, I heard Live After Death is one of their best performances. Wish I could go back in time to be at that tour.

Unfortunately, the sound quality of the recording has a bad mix for pinball. I tried to put some in, but it was awefull. The mix in Rio is much better.

Did you notice the Live Rio version of Fear of the Dark in my video? Man did they capture the crowd without sacrificing a good mix from the band.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Yes; they captured Rio from the soundboard, Live was captured using open mics!

Ha, by pure coincidence, my 4 year old son came across the Live after Death CD on a table. He asked if he could look at the "book" inside it so he could choose a song picture.

We put it on, he started moving his head to the music and we Rocked out together. Had a moment. Was awesome.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

That's awesome! I was a proud dad when I scrolled through my daughters IPod (yes, a legit IPod back in the day) and she had tunes from the Crue (my boys) in there. Almost shed a tear that she appreciates good music!

How did you like "The Dirt"?

Oh, and you're talking to the right guy if you want an all Crue song package professionally edited and put in one of your machines. Doesn't even need to be a music pin. Feel free to PM your list of machines to see if there is a good fit. Just sayin' ...

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Movie was terrible, book was much better! You mixing both Sam and Spike or just Spike?

Both SAM and Spike.

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Bad ass! I’ll shout tomorrow

"Shout! Shout! Shout! Shout at the Devil!"

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Tonight on DOMINO Pinball, the world premier of DISCO MAIDEN! Get your hips moving!
http://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/
UK 10pm, Eastern, 5pm

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to seeing your stream!

Go Dominio!

#74 4 years ago

Weekly update:

- Been REAL busy with Pinball MIX.

- Current wait-list sits at 4 mixes.

- BIG News coming soon! (follow on Pinballmix.com and here)

1 month later
#79 4 years ago
Quoted from CullenT:

Dynamic thread.

Thanks.

Quoted from CullenT:

Just brought home a D&D that needs some work at various levels.
Anyone have ideas for drafting a new music set? I'd love to send a setlist to you for integration.
-CT

Ha. Would love to, but I can't go back that far. Stern SAM and Spike for now. Or even some Bally/Williams DMD (need a Pinsound Board for B/W).

Quoted from CullenT:

At least mock me mercilessly. I'm making it fairly easy.

OK ... roll a 20 ... and on a critical hit we'll ship your D&D here and I will fill it with a mp3 trigger board and a bunch of micro switches in parallel. In all seriousness, sorry I missed this chance to banter. Got super busy mixing the last month and also preparing for ReplayFX. I will be posting updates to this thread today. It's been One Crazy Summer (obscure film reference).

Oh ... too bad D&D is not doable. If it were, this might be a good fit (skip to the 26 second mark):

Mark
Pinball MIX

#80 4 years ago

Long overdue update:

- Booth at ReplayFX was a success. Had a blast and the PAPA team are all class act!

- Big shout-out to Trent at Tilt Amusements. He provided the machine for my demo material. Thanks again Trent!

- People at ReplayFX got to see 5 different mixes on an Iron Maiden machine (Disco Maiden, Made In the 80s, Dio/Ozzy/Sabbath, Iron B-Sides, and an all Queen Mix.)

- Disco Maiden was plugged into the Pinburgh Main stage PA for a Disco Stall Ball (well, to be more accurate, a shoot the ramps version that someone dubbed "Ramp Ruckus."

- Pinball MIX now has a TWELVE MIX wait-list! This has been a side project, but now looking to free up more time to MIX.

PMIX BK plays Pinball MIX (resized).JPGPMIX BK plays Pinball MIX (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball2 (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball2 (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball3 (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball3 (resized).JPGPMIX TentBen (resized).jpgPMIX TentBen (resized).jpg
#81 4 years ago

... and in honor of the 12 MIX waitlist ...

#83 4 years ago

PM received.

And the weekly update:

- Completed two mixes last week (another Tron and Star Wars)

- Working on two different Transformers this week (an all Queen version and a Transformers Gen 1)

- Busy, busy, busy ...

Soundwave (resized).jpgSoundwave (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#85 4 years ago

Ha. Yes. Thanks for asking. Just been crazy busy. Both with end of summer family stuff and with mixing.

Since the last update:

- Completed Transformers LE Queen MIX

- Completed Transformers LE 1st Gen MIX

- Completed Hip Hop Maiden LE

- 90% thru another Maiden Pro MIX (this one is a mix of someone's favorite songs. From The White Stripes to Godsmack. From Bon Jovi to Jimi Hendrix. From Devo to Linkin Park ...)

- On deck, Batman 66.

***Still got a waiting list and 3 new mixes booked this week alone.

Busy.

2 months later
#90 4 years ago

Alright,

Long overdue update.

Been working hard the last month to move through the wait-list buildup without sacrificing quality. I hold a high standard and treat each MIX as if it would be for one of my own personal machines. So far, 100% positive feedback.

I am now at a wait-list of 5. This means that the next few orders following those 5 mixes should also be ready in time for the holidays! So, good time to get in.

Some of the machines that I worked on this past month include: (Batman 66, Stern POTC, Mustang LE, The Shadow, and tons of different Iron Maiden re-themes.)

Mark
Pinball MIX

Batman Headphones (resized).jpgBatman Headphones (resized).jpg
1 month later
#92 4 years ago

Pinball MIX Giveaway Tonight at 8pm on Buffalo Pinball. I think you need to pick a team before 8pm to get in!

From their Facebook:

Tonight the Bros are going *CRAZY* and battling it out on Dialed In!
Vote for Team Nick or Team Kevin to get in on a prize from Pinball MIX (Your choice of a T-Shirt or a $50 gift certificate!): http://bit.ly/votebro12

Then tune in live at 8 p.m. Eastern to see who wins! http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

For those interested, there will also be a new Pinball MIX Demo during the stream. On X-MEN LE.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Mark put together an awesome bass pumping EDM experience for my Mustang LE. This really is the perfect music pin, a blank canvas that any music style can work with. I was literally one shot away from the main wizard mode when I drained my last ball!

Hey there! Thanks for putting this up. Been busy mixing, doing the holiday thing with family, and haven't been around pinside or social media lately. Totally missed that you put this vid up. And nice game too!

Just worked out that I have another block of time free (in the week) going forward. This means more Pinball MIX in 2020!

Thanks again for posting that video,

Mark

#94 4 years ago

Getting ready to put out an Avengers Pro.

But for now, feel free to turn up the volume and check out this Pinball MIX Demo on X-Men LE:

Just for fun ... what song would you choose for the Gambit Hurry-Up? See the end of the video for Pinball MIX's choice.

2 months later
#101 4 years ago

LIVE NOW: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

A fresh new MIX on Mustang Pro. Custom made for Kevin (from Buffalo Pinball).

Giveaways on the Buffalo Pinball stream include:

- Tables for Pinball Arcade

- and a Pinball MIX $50 gift certificate.

Kevin will be attempting to achieve as many of the Pinball Arcade wizard goals that he can.

Stay safe and enjoy the stream.

mustang-mix (resized).jpgmustang-mix (resized).jpg
#102 4 years ago

Now on Youtube:

Check out Kevin's new custom Pinball MIX for Mustang Pro.

6 months later
#105 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Really cool stuff

Why thank you.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Can only one song be used per trigger? Curious to see if you could have a small list of songs that could randomly trigger on an event start so you heard more than that one song. I have no idea how this works so pardon my ignorance if that is a dumb question.

Hi there, for the SAM and Spike machines that is correct. One song per trigger. That is the limitation built into the software. With a Pinsound board you could achieve what you are asking. Different songs for main play, ball shooter groove, etc. There are challenges when doing this as the more songs you throw in, the more difficult it is to make everything flow well. Not impossible though. Speaking of Pinsound, I am about to post a Van Halen mix I made for the Shadow...

#107 3 years ago

Pinball Mix is still mixing for SAM and Spike machines, but now can start to mix for select other pins if you own a Pinsound board (or have been on the fence about getting one.)

Here is a short video demo of a full Van Halen sound package (with 30+ VH songs spanning all eras mixed in) made for The Shadow. You don't have to be a Van Halen fan to realize that you could hire Pinball MIX to create a custom sound package featuring YOUR favorite artist or style.

What artist have you always wanted to have in YOUR pin?

#108 3 years ago

Having fun mixing something a little heavier for someone's Maiden.

Made In Flames.

Pumpkin Torch (resized).jpgPumpkin Torch (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#112 3 years ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

Is this service still being offered?

Yes indeed. My service is still available. Many happy clients now have their own custom mix with their own personal taste in music.

3 weeks later
#114 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So glad.....Ruin it for the rest of us as Stern is only blocking pinbrowser bc of people like you trying to make a business out of it illegally using IP/music and their choice to make money.
Really dumb.
Let's see.....I've personally enhanced GB, TMNT and JP code and haven't taken a cent from anyone. This greed is resulting in Stern blocking us and robbing the community of some really good updates as it becomes a cat and mouse game

I am sorry you feel this way. Maybe you are not clear on my service. Though there may be others that sell premade mixes or take donations to distribute them, this is NOT what Pinball MIX offers.

I understand your frustration, but please do not pass the blame on me. I have been doing this for years now, and I have not been approached once about the subject. It is easy for people to spread false accusations and rumors. Unfortunately, misinformation can be quite destructive.

To be clear:

Pinball mix exclusively mixes the owners music (that they own) into their machine (that they own).

They are all one of a kind and special to the client.

Pinball MIX is no different than what you do to upgrade your own personal machine.

There are many people who do not have the time or skill-set to do this for their own machines. So I am simply an extension of their arm. Visualize me coming into their home, and helping them with the process for their own custom adventure.

Again, please do not confuse me with someone who is selling a premade mix. I am not sourcing music or anything else for anyone. I am just the service. Not the product.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Also, have a safe and happy holidays!

Mark
Pinball MIX

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Trade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballMIX.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinball-mix-your-music-in-your-machine?tu=PinballMIX and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.