PMIX TentBen (resized).jpg
Playing Pinball MIX X-Men (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpg
Pinball MIX X-Men LE Ribbon (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpg
Dark Phoenix (resized).jpg
mustang (resized).jpg
follow-that-disco-ball 2 (resized).jpg
eddie-approves (resized).jpg
IMG_6725 (resized).JPG
There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

Video #5: The Real Star Wars Pinball MIX experience ....

You mean to tell me this isn't from the factory ? ( getting my game this weekend) man it sure should be! This sounds bad ass !!!

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You mean to tell me this isn't from the factory ? ( getting my game this weekend) man it sure should be! This sounds bad ass !!!

Why thank you.

And enjoy your new SW. It truly is one of those games that the more you play it, the more you appreciate it.

#53 4 years ago

Weekly update:

- X-Men LE MIX almost done. (Just awaiting a few more songs from client)

- Received feedback sheet for Tron LE. (A few tweaks before sending Final MIX)

- Awaiting volume feedback sheet for music mixed in Epic Star Wars MIX. Will also be adjusting volume levels of movie audio clips in the Final MIX. Check out this video the client posted of his 1st draft:

#54 4 years ago

X-Men LE Mixed!

Dark Phoenix (resized).jpgDark Phoenix (resized).jpg
#55 4 years ago

Loving my new X-MEN sound package mixed by @pinballmix! "Wrecking Ball" for Juggernaut is perfect! And "Baby Shark" for the Sentinels is maybe the most perfect song ever for a mode in pinball (insert "Change my Mind" meme here).

PinballMIX suggested I post here that I'll be streaming my updated X-MEN LE (Magneto) tonight on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/dontpanicflip from 10:00PM - 12:00AM MT. Come check out their amazing workmanship

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Loving my new X-MEN sound package mixed by pinballmix! "Wrecking Ball" for Juggernaut is perfect!

Fun stream last night. For those who were fast asleep on the east coast, here are a couple of video samples from the dontpanicflip X-Men LE twitch stream:

Cold as Iceman: https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingAggressiveHorseradishM4xHeh

Wrecking Jugger Ball: https://clips.twitch.tv/ExpensiveFastClipzRalpherZ

#57 4 years ago

Wow ... dontpanicflip just surprised me!

I had no idea, but he was at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Show and launching a brand new app rockpaperflippers.com (a pinball league managing app).

He also happened to bring his X-Men LE (with a Pinball MIX) to the show.

In the category of "Crowd Pleaser":

1st place - Willy Wonka

2nd place - X-Men LE (Pinball MIX)

I was told both finished ahead of a loaded Black Knight Sword of Fury.

Pinball MIX X-Men LE Ribbon (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpgPinball MIX X-Men LE Ribbon (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpgPlaying Pinball MIX X-Men (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpgPlaying Pinball MIX X-Men (George from Rock Paper Flippers) (resized).jpg
#58 4 years ago

Pinball MIX weekly update:

- Tron LE mix tweaked and Final MIX sent out.

- Working on Final MIX for a client's custom Epic Star Wars Premium.

- RE-LEVELING ALL Movie Audio Clips in the Star Wars Pro/Premium/LE. (so the iconic movie moments can all be heard). This is a large task, and will be available to anyone who orders a custom Star Wars MIX.

- RockPaperFlipper.com's custom X-Men LE Pinball MIX just won an award at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Show.

- Current wait-list of 3 custom mixes. Small deposit secures your place in line. PM for details on having a custom Pinball MIX made for your machine. Your favorite music professionally cut/edited/leveled into your machine for an augmented gameplay experience.

#59 4 years ago

Another Iron Maiden Pinball MIX booked. It will be an 80's MIX with no Iron Maiden music in it. Current wait-list to have your own custom Pinball MIX made sits at 4.

Maiden is a top ten playing machine, but not everyone loves the band. You would be surprised what can be done to make the game music to your personal taste.

For now, here is a VIDEO with other Maiden Music (including Di'Anno) edited in:

#60 4 years ago

I've been looking for a Maiden Pre for a while ... this music just pushed me into overdrive! Great Job

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I've been looking for a Maiden Pre for a while ... this music just pushed me into overdrive! Great Job

Thanks. Shoot me a PM when you pick up your machine. You can have a bunch of YOUR personal favorites in there.

What was your favorite album? I'm a Somewhere in Time kinda guy. That cassette got worn out mowing 100s of lawns. That and Live after Death.

#62 4 years ago

I'm old school, Killers, Powerslave, Piece of Mind, and their best: Number of the Beast! Live After Death is a top 10 live album for me!

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I'm old school, Killers, Powerslave, Piece of Mind, and their best: Number of the Beast! Live After Death is a top 10 live album for me!

Nice. Yeah, I heard Live After Death is one of their best performances. Wish I could go back in time to be at that tour.

Unfortunately, the sound quality of the recording has a bad mix for pinball. I tried to put some in, but it was awefull. The mix in Rio is much better.

Did you notice the Live Rio version of Fear of the Dark in my video? Man did they capture the crowd without sacrificing a good mix from the band.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

capture the crowd without sacrificing a good mix from the band

Yes; they captured Rio from the soundboard, Live was captured using open mics!

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Yes; they captured Rio from the soundboard, Live was captured using open mics!

Ha, by pure coincidence, my 4 year old son came across the Live after Death CD on a table. He asked if he could look at the "book" inside it so he could choose a song picture.

We put it on, he started moving his head to the music and we Rocked out together. Had a moment. Was awesome.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

We put it on, he started moving his head to the music and we Rocked out together. Had a moment. Was awesome

That's awesome! I was a proud dad when I scrolled through my daughters IPod (yes, a legit IPod back in the day) and she had tunes from the Crue (my boys) in there. Almost shed a tear that she appreciates good music!

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

That's awesome! I was a proud dad when I scrolled through my daughters IPod (yes, a legit IPod back in the day) and she had tunes from the Crue (my boys) in there. Almost shed a tear that she appreciates good music!

How did you like "The Dirt"?

Oh, and you're talking to the right guy if you want an all Crue song package professionally edited and put in one of your machines. Doesn't even need to be a music pin. Feel free to PM your list of machines to see if there is a good fit. Just sayin' ...

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMIX:

How did you like "The Dirt"?

Movie was terrible, book was much better! You mixing both Sam and Spike or just Spike?

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Movie was terrible, book was much better! You mixing both Sam and Spike or just Spike?

Both SAM and Spike.

#70 4 years ago

Bad ass! I’ll shout tomorrow

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Bad ass! I’ll shout tomorrow

"Shout! Shout! Shout! Shout at the Devil!"

#72 4 years ago

Tonight on DOMINO Pinball, the world premier of DISCO MAIDEN! Get your hips moving!

http://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

UK 10pm, Eastern, 5pm

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Tonight on DOMINO Pinball, the world premier of DISCO MAIDEN! Get your hips moving!
http://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/
UK 10pm, Eastern, 5pm

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to seeing your stream!

Go Dominio!

#74 4 years ago

Weekly update:

- Been REAL busy with Pinball MIX.

- Current wait-list sits at 4 mixes.

- BIG News coming soon! (follow on Pinballmix.com and here)

1 week later
#75 4 years ago

Got my SW Pro Mix and I'm loving it!

#76 4 years ago

Just brought home a D&D that needs some work at various levels.

Anyone have ideas for drafting a new music set? I'd love to send a setlist to you for integration.

-CT

#77 4 years ago

Dynamic thread.

#78 4 years ago

At least mock me mercilessly. I'm making it fairly easy.

1 month later
#79 4 years ago
Quoted from CullenT:

Dynamic thread.

Thanks.

Quoted from CullenT:

Just brought home a D&D that needs some work at various levels.
Anyone have ideas for drafting a new music set? I'd love to send a setlist to you for integration.
-CT

Ha. Would love to, but I can't go back that far. Stern SAM and Spike for now. Or even some Bally/Williams DMD (need a Pinsound Board for B/W).

Quoted from CullenT:

At least mock me mercilessly. I'm making it fairly easy.

OK ... roll a 20 ... and on a critical hit we'll ship your D&D here and I will fill it with a mp3 trigger board and a bunch of micro switches in parallel. In all seriousness, sorry I missed this chance to banter. Got super busy mixing the last month and also preparing for ReplayFX. I will be posting updates to this thread today. It's been One Crazy Summer (obscure film reference).

Oh ... too bad D&D is not doable. If it were, this might be a good fit (skip to the 26 second mark):

Mark
Pinball MIX

#80 4 years ago

Long overdue update:

- Booth at ReplayFX was a success. Had a blast and the PAPA team are all class act!

- Big shout-out to Trent at Tilt Amusements. He provided the machine for my demo material. Thanks again Trent!

- People at ReplayFX got to see 5 different mixes on an Iron Maiden machine (Disco Maiden, Made In the 80s, Dio/Ozzy/Sabbath, Iron B-Sides, and an all Queen Mix.)

- Disco Maiden was plugged into the Pinburgh Main stage PA for a Disco Stall Ball (well, to be more accurate, a shoot the ramps version that someone dubbed "Ramp Ruckus."

- Pinball MIX now has a TWELVE MIX wait-list! This has been a side project, but now looking to free up more time to MIX.

PMIX BK plays Pinball MIX (resized).JPGPMIX BK plays Pinball MIX (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball2 (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball2 (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball3 (resized).JPGPMIX Disco Stall Ball3 (resized).JPGPMIX TentBen (resized).jpgPMIX TentBen (resized).jpg
#81 4 years ago

... and in honor of the 12 MIX waitlist ...

#82 4 years ago

.pm sent

#83 4 years ago

PM received.

And the weekly update:

- Completed two mixes last week (another Tron and Star Wars)

- Working on two different Transformers this week (an all Queen version and a Transformers Gen 1)

- Busy, busy, busy ...

Soundwave (resized).jpgSoundwave (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#84 4 years ago

Any updates?

#85 4 years ago

Ha. Yes. Thanks for asking. Just been crazy busy. Both with end of summer family stuff and with mixing.

Since the last update:

- Completed Transformers LE Queen MIX

- Completed Transformers LE 1st Gen MIX

- Completed Hip Hop Maiden LE

- 90% thru another Maiden Pro MIX (this one is a mix of someone's favorite songs. From The White Stripes to Godsmack. From Bon Jovi to Jimi Hendrix. From Devo to Linkin Park ...)

- On deck, Batman 66.

***Still got a waiting list and 3 new mixes booked this week alone.

Busy.

#86 4 years ago

Looking forward to the mix!

#87 4 years ago

Yeah hurry up already

1 month later
#88 4 years ago

Sooooo, just got my Pinball Mix installed this morning.....it's also my Birthday too. Couldn't have asked for a better Birthday gift than this! If anyone is on the fence about this, climb over, it is SO worth it. It's not just new songs, it's a new game/experience! I installed this on my Iron Maiden and it is simply amazing. The amount of songs/mixing Mark did on "Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" is worth the price alone. Kudos! Brilliant job, Mark. So glad I talked to you at Pinburgh. Thank you!

1 week later
#89 4 years ago

Got my mix today. I have a “Queen” Iron Maiden now. Absolutely brilliant. Do the mod, thank me later.

3 weeks later
#90 4 years ago

Alright,

Long overdue update.

Been working hard the last month to move through the wait-list buildup without sacrificing quality. I hold a high standard and treat each MIX as if it would be for one of my own personal machines. So far, 100% positive feedback.

I am now at a wait-list of 5. This means that the next few orders following those 5 mixes should also be ready in time for the holidays! So, good time to get in.

Some of the machines that I worked on this past month include: (Batman 66, Stern POTC, Mustang LE, The Shadow, and tons of different Iron Maiden re-themes.)

Mark
Pinball MIX

Batman Headphones (resized).jpgBatman Headphones (resized).jpg
1 week later
#91 4 years ago

Mark put together an awesome bass pumping EDM experience for my Mustang LE. This really is the perfect music pin, a blank canvas that any music style can work with. I was literally one shot away from the main wizard mode when I drained my last ball!

Added over 4 years ago:

1 month later
#92 4 years ago

Pinball MIX Giveaway Tonight at 8pm on Buffalo Pinball. I think you need to pick a team before 8pm to get in!

From their Facebook:

Tonight the Bros are going *CRAZY* and battling it out on Dialed In!
Vote for Team Nick or Team Kevin to get in on a prize from Pinball MIX (Your choice of a T-Shirt or a $50 gift certificate!): http://bit.ly/votebro12

Then tune in live at 8 p.m. Eastern to see who wins! http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

For those interested, there will also be a new Pinball MIX Demo during the stream. On X-MEN LE.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Mark put together an awesome bass pumping EDM experience for my Mustang LE. This really is the perfect music pin, a blank canvas that any music style can work with. I was literally one shot away from the main wizard mode when I drained my last ball!

Hey there! Thanks for putting this up. Been busy mixing, doing the holiday thing with family, and haven't been around pinside or social media lately. Totally missed that you put this vid up. And nice game too!

Just worked out that I have another block of time free (in the week) going forward. This means more Pinball MIX in 2020!

Thanks again for posting that video,

Mark

#94 4 years ago

Getting ready to put out an Avengers Pro.

But for now, feel free to turn up the volume and check out this Pinball MIX Demo on X-Men LE:

Just for fun ... what song would you choose for the Gambit Hurry-Up? See the end of the video for Pinball MIX's choice.

1 month later
#95 4 years ago

Saw yesterday Disco Maiden on stream. It's awesome! Can you do American pinball games, too?

3 weeks later
#96 4 years ago

This is one awesome game changer mod especially for Iron Maiden. I can't stand their music love the game but the music makes me want to pull my hair out. Can you change the music on the Aerosmith game? That pin doesn't even include the song Dream On.

Simply amazing mod you got there.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

This is one awesome game changer mod especially for Iron Maiden. I can't stand their music love the game but the music makes me want to pull my hair out. Can you change the music on the Aerosmith game? That pin doesn't even include the song Dream On.
Simply amazing mod you got there.

Yes, Aerosmith music can be changed as well.

#98 4 years ago

I think one that really needs an upgrade is Beatles. I'm guessing that one can be changed? How much is one of these systems?

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think one that really needs an upgrade is Beatles. I'm guessing that one can be changed? How much is one of these systems?

No hardware. It’s all software. If you have talent, you can do it yourself using Pinball Browser. If not you pay for that service through an outlet like Pinball Mix. Usually north of $200 to provide a quality mix.

#100 4 years ago

Since I changed my Iron Maiden Music to Queen, figured I’d make a new translite.

00D075A7-B1DA-4DEB-9ADA-03CF1A5361B5 (resized).jpeg00D075A7-B1DA-4DEB-9ADA-03CF1A5361B5 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinball-mix-your-music-in-your-machine/page/2?hl=reddragons5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.