Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 660 posts
  • 159 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

highspeed_pf.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    12606792895892144355174.jpg
    IMG_1961(1).jpg
    1274027_598808480171371_1979841479_o.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Metallica_Pro_PF.jpg
    fr_382.jpg
    IMG_2892.JPG
    IMG_2890.JPG
    IMAG0322.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    leds.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ikrananka.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#606 10 years ago

Is there an LED that operates at different light intensities with varying voltage? I'm thinking of Stern's 2007 Spiderman where the bulbs operate at different light intensities depending on how many time the villians have been defeated (amongst other things).

#608 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

That sounds like it could be pretty useful, but nothing currently like that we are carrying. I will look into that direction though!

Great - I'll keep a look out for updates.

1 month later
    #638 10 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

A 455 is basically a 44 blinker. Pinballbulbs doesn't carry this. I doubt the demand is high enough to try to carry those.

Cointaker carries these - http://shop.cointaker.com/category.sc;jsessionid=88DE90EC27696F2C534F63BE77B00736.m1plqscsfapp05?categoryId=82

But PinballBulbs did state around a week ago that they were working on offering these themselves.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ikrananka.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-new-led-company-free-bulbs-pinside-discount?tu=ikrananka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.