Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 660 posts
  • 159 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

highspeed_pf.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    12606792895892144355174.jpg
    IMG_1961(1).jpg
    1274027_598808480171371_1979841479_o.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Metallica_Pro_PF.jpg
    fr_382.jpg
    IMG_2892.JPG
    IMG_2890.JPG
    IMAG0322.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    leds.JPG

There are 660 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.
    #1 10 years ago

Hey Everyone! First off, I want to give a quick shout out to everyone who has tested and bought some bulbs so far. Your input was great and we are ready to sell to everyone!

Our website is www.PinballBulbs.com and we are also offering a 10% discount to Pinside members! You can use the discount code 'pinside' (no quotes) to receive 10% off your order!

Bulk Discount: For any order of 100 LED pieces, of any kind you can get 15% off. Just use '15off'. This can be 100 bulbs of any combination as well, doesn't have to be 100 of just one color/style.

All of our bulbs use the same LED bulb for easy of use. The frosted are nice and bright, especially the dimmer colors such as orange and yellow. For comparison sake: The bulb inside itself can be compared to the Cointaker susperbright style. They are the larger square bulbs that run about 1.09-1.19$ on their website. We priced all of our bulbs at .75 cents a bulb across the bulb. You can remove the cap of any frosted or clear dome and turn it into a super bright.

We are also offering some other mods at the moment, including shooter rods.

We have some hadn painted, hand molded wolverine and hulk shooter rods. the wolverine is at http://pinballbulbs.com/products/xmen-wolverine-pinball-shooter-rod . I will be adding the hulk rod tonight.

I will also be adding a sample pack that can be ordered from the site.

If you have any questions at all please shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to help or contact us through the website!

Free Bulb Giveaway: (slots are filled! No more free bulb PM's please!)
    For the first 20 folks to message I will go ahead and send out a small sample set of bulbs.

Please send me a PM with the following information

Full Name
    Address

Thanks everyone!

How to remove cap:

#2 10 years ago

Good luck with your new venture!

#3 10 years ago

Wow, very nice of you!

#4 10 years ago

Congrats and nice offer!

#5 10 years ago

Sounds interesting, and you're in my neck of the woods! I'd like to check out the samples.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from rad:

Good luck with your new venture!

+1

#7 10 years ago

nice easy to navigate website...will you be setting up at any shows?

#8 10 years ago

Good luck on the new business!!!!!

#9 10 years ago

Good luck, always nice to have more options available.

#10 10 years ago

pm sent.

hope it's available for us up here!

#11 10 years ago

I'll take some samples

#12 10 years ago

PM incoming

thanks

#13 10 years ago

awesome looking forward to seeing the quality

#14 10 years ago

PM sent.

Looking forward to checking em out!

#15 10 years ago

Pm sent.

#16 10 years ago

I love samples

#17 10 years ago

Excited to try your LEDs! Pm sent!

#18 10 years ago

Awesome, I'm in.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from vulture:

Sounds interesting, and you're in my neck of the woods! I'd like to check out the samples.

Make sure to shoot a PM (I will announce when limit is reached)

Quoted from zerbam:

nice easy to navigate website...will you be setting up at any shows?

We are planning to be at the NW Pinball show in Seattle!

#20 10 years ago

message sent~

#21 10 years ago

I have been on the fence about leds as I think they can be overwhelming. but I would like to try them under inserts, leaving the GI alone. OTOH, less heat in the back will be a good thing too. what are your thoughts on this?

#22 10 years ago

Love a sample

#23 10 years ago

Pm sent. Good luck with the sales!

#24 10 years ago

I'm interested-thanks!!

#25 10 years ago

Sample!

#26 10 years ago

would love some but a bit late I think on the freebie list, posted your link to Aussies on Aussie Pinball Forum to help though

#27 10 years ago

Just missed. Damn.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

I have been on the fence about leds as I think they can be overwhelming. but I would like to try them under inserts, leaving the GI alone. OTOH, less heat in the back will be a good thing too. what are your thoughts on this?

Definitely less heat and less energy used overall, hence the less heat. I would shoot a PM if you haven't and try some out. Our prices definitely should allow you to try them out without spending too much!

#29 10 years ago

PM sent!

#30 10 years ago

Pm sent

#31 10 years ago

PM sent!

#32 10 years ago

Pm sent

#33 10 years ago

All free slots have been filled! (23 actually before I cut it off). All 23 will have their bulbs sent out tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone! Let me know if you have any questions. Of course, feel free to order a couple bulbs on the site or message me with questions about pricing, quality etc. Hopefully the lower prices will help overall.

Also, we will be carrying Ghost Busting shortly. A bit more going into those regarding the circuitry, but we hope to carry them soon enough!

EDIT: By the time I posted this there were 26 total. We will go ahead and honor all PMs sent above this post. Thanks again!

#34 10 years ago

That's super cool of you. Good luck with the business as well.

#35 10 years ago

Good luck with the new endeavor. Just warmin up to the whole LED thing...I did a conversion on my STTNG out of necessity (GI running hot on the boards) and it looks amazing. If you decide to go past 20 on the samples I would love some

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Also, we will be carrying Ghost Busting shortly. A bit more going into those regarding the circuitry, but we hope to carry them soon enough!

interesting, will check it out for sure.

#37 10 years ago

PM already sent.

#38 10 years ago

Woo hoo! Thanks so much! Looking forward to trying them out.

#40 10 years ago

Missed it, better go look at the site.

#41 10 years ago

whether or not i made it in.. good luck with the business venture

#42 10 years ago

Damn it.
    Well, good luck with you new site and business.
    I'm never quick enough on these things!

#43 10 years ago

I ordered a bunch of these. The company is local so it was one day shipping for me. Anyways, the clears seemed like the cointaker retros just a lot less expensive. The frosted bulbs were the brightest frosted ive ever seem. I pulled the cap off a frosted and its the same super type bulb used in the retro. Comparing to cointakers, their frosted are double bulbs with a frosted cap but tear are brighter. So pretty cool. They don't have any capless bulbs like cointaker supers, but the clear cap pops off really easily and then that's just like a super.

Anyways, if anyone likes cointaker retro or superbrights type bulbs these are basically the same thing but less expensive.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Any idea on the price yet? Any plans for flex?

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Any idea on the price yet? Any plans for flex?

Not 100% on pricing yet. Probably looking in the range of $1.30 ish for non-ghosting.

Will definitely be adding flex! Same time as non-ghosting.

#46 10 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to see your product. I was late to the free sample party though.

So are you making these LEDs yourself? (As opposed to some of the other ones out there that are nothing more than car LEDs from China that are being sold as Pinball LEDs.)

And if you are making the LEDs, have you found a solution for the flicker issue common to standard LEDs used in a pinball machine?

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from dankme:

Awesome! Can't wait to see your product. I was late to the free sample party though.
    So are you making these LEDs yourself? (As opposed to some of the other ones out there that are nothing more than car LEDs from China that are being sold as Pinball LEDs.)
    And if you are making the LEDs, have you found a solution for the flicker issue common to standard LEDs used in a pinball machine?

We don't personally make them.

As mentioned above, the current stock does not contain non-ghosting, but will shortly. Along with flex LEDs as well!

#48 10 years ago

looking forward to trying them!

#49 10 years ago

Thanks out to TonyMiddendorf for heads up on this. Placing an order now.

#50 10 years ago

Yeah, these look great.

As much love as I love my current LED vendor, I am a firm believer that competition is a great thing and these certainly look competitively priced!

Markmon, thanks for the review!

There are 660 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-new-led-company-free-bulbs-pinside-discount and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.