(Topic ID: 156541)

**Introducing LERMODS website**

By Lermods

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

We now have a website for our mods, still not quite a full-blown store, but you can browse and place orders through it via the contact page. We've been working hard to get this up and running and think it came out pretty nice, we hope you'll agree. Any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you. If you aren't into mods, that's great, but if you are, please visit us. We now have over 30 mods for 14 specific games, plus some universal mods. And thanks to those Pinsiders who have been supporting us. As the site suggests, discounts are provided and shipping is free.

www.LERMODS.com

#2 8 years ago

Awesome stuff. It was a matter of time with all the cool stuff you come up with. You have to put it somewhere. Nice looking site, good job. The ModFather

#3 8 years ago

Cool site! You know, a mod I would really like to see come back is the mountain mod for HS2. Maybe you can be the one!

#4 8 years ago

Thanks! Do you have a picture of what it looks like? Modfather has much better painting skills than me.

#5 8 years ago

pictures can be found here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-getaway-mountain-is-coming honestly I think a lot of people would buy even if it was unpainted and we had to paint it ourselves. I know I would!

#6 8 years ago

Just checked out the site. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to pick 1 legible font and stick with it. You are using a different font on every page and some are VERY hard to read. Other than that it looks great!

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nelly:

Just checked out the site. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to pick 1 legible font and stick with it. You are using a different font on every page and some are VERY hard to read. Other than that it looks great!

Thanks for the feedback, we are still playing around with it. We tried to change the fonts based on the game theme. It works in some places, maybe not in others. I expect we will keeping making refinements as we go along...my wife designed the sight with zero web design skills, not bad I'd say.

2 weeks later
    #8 8 years ago

We've been working very hard on our website and I'm happy to say that it is now complete! We've set up a full blown store....same address: www.Lermods.com.

To show our appreciation to Pinsiders, we are offering 10% off all mods, use code PINSIDE when placing an order.

Thanks to all who have supported us to this point!

-------------------------------------
    www.Lermods.com

#9 8 years ago

Cool site. I'll be ordering some stuff soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-lermods-website and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.