You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20111005_210034.jpg
IMG_20111005_210045.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Flash!

IMG_20111005_210045.jpgIMG_20111005_210045.jpg IMG_20111005_210034.jpgIMG_20111005_210034.jpg

#2 12 years ago

hey, Congrats. looks good!

#3 12 years ago

Flash reminds me a lot of Fathom. Nice pick up enjoy it!!!

#4 12 years ago

Actually in great shape.

#5 12 years ago

Nice, always loved flash.

#6 12 years ago

I believe Gorgar's brother is Algar. "Gor's brother Al" is what we used to call Algar. The Gar family kind of died after that" More like brother from another mother Flash. Looks awesome btw.

#7 12 years ago

Thats a sweet looking Flash Blackbeard. Most I have seen lately all have major playfield wear. Yours looks killer. Congrats.

#8 12 years ago

Hey,

As an owner, you might want to do a quick check to make sure the upper flipper isn't going to rub. I know the playfield in the machine I have now has rubbed paint away, and I'm pretty sure the backup I have in the basement also has wear on it. Great game.

Luke

#9 12 years ago

Congrats on #2! looks fun

#10 12 years ago

looks great! Love the backbox!

#11 12 years ago

Killer pi, love the led's, good job

#12 12 years ago

Never Understood why the women on the sling shots were made to look so haggered though... excellent background sounds on this one... would love to hook this up to a hi-fi and fill the room with that mesmerising 80's electro-drone!!

Is that easy to do by the way? (to take the sound into an amp and pump it through a Hi-Fi?).

#13 12 years ago

Backglass looks in great condition, Gorgar & Flash great combination! Leds are nice bling did you install? You have inspired me to fit some to my flash, what would a kit cost?

#14 12 years ago

No leds in there yet. Just 47's. LEDS Look killer in one on YouTube I saw.

No flipper rubbing. I need to adjust the way the ball shoots from plunger.

All in all great shape, especially backglass. This weekend gorgar is being moved inside from garage too.

#15 12 years ago

Nice looking Flash! Congrats - it's an oldie but a goodie.

#16 12 years ago

One of the bumper caps is from a black knight. I'll have to order a flash.

#17 12 years ago

nice machine ! this is the machine that really got me into pinball as a young kid. still remember the first time i rolled the points over, i was a happy kid

i would like one but everyone i ever see are beaten to crap...these got ALOT of play in their day.

#18 12 years ago

Yeah... i hear ya vex.

I'm lucky to have found one with a nice backglass with no peeling. I need to tweak the entry lane guide a bit, which is simple.. just haven't had time.

I will probably save up for some LED's, which can be seen here:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Brook Township, NJ
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-gorgars-little-bro-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.