IMG_9106Dolly Parton_grün_B (resized).jpg
IMG_5625Family Guy_B (resized).jpg
IMG_5622Family Guy_B (resized).jpg
IMG_5621Family Guy_B (resized).jpg
IMG_Avatar_B (resized).jpg
IMG_6547Avatar_B (resized).jpg
IMG_6544Avatar_B (resized).jpg
IMG_6542Avatar_B (resized).jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

(part #1)

Hey everyone,

I would like to introduce Freddy’s Pinball Paradise and what we’re doing.

Freddy’s Pinball Paradise is based in Germany (30min away from Frankfurt). My father, Freddy Pika, is the founder and runs FPP now for about 7 years.

His love to pinball started when he was 15 years old. At this time my father “earned” his pocket money at a bar. He lend other teenagers free games at the electro mechanical Fireball. Like this he earned free games that he sold to other teenagers. With the proceeds he paid his drinks at the bar and got with the last leftover free game again free games that he also sold.

During his many stays he got to know the operator of this game as he put up a new pinball game. His enthusiasm for pinball games just started..

To tell the entire story of how my father got involved, deep involved into pinball, is another story. But what I can say is over the years my father collected so many pinball games, that they could not fit into our house anymore. So he decided to buy an old building, which used to be a grocery store, decorate it in Western Style and put all his beloved games in there.

For a while he just used this „pinball hall“ for his pinball friends and himself.
One day my father had a friend visiting him. He told told my father, that the IFPA world championship would take place in Germany in 2013 and that they did not have a certain location yet. With this information he also asked if my father would be interested to provide his location for the IFPA.

So one came after the other. – A few months later he received the approval of the IFPA. Now we had „only“ about 1 1/2 years for preparation. All games did not only have to be in top condition, but also had to be modified especially for the competition. To establish the technical needed conditions was one thing, but to know the defects of each game to do so, was requirement.

So we decided to open FPP for the very first time to the public. Before it only has been used for small private events. Under the premise that our visitors wrote a defect list they were allowed, for the very first time, to put our about 170 pinball games trough its paces.

After the world championship was finished successfully we decided to take a break, but …

#2 6 years ago

After the world championship was finished successfully we decided to take a break, but …

...we received so many phone calls, e-mails from pinball enthusiast if and when we would open our pinball hall again. Like this we came up with our open house day (every last saturday of the month) which is now a solid part since July 2013 for everybody who’s interested in playing pinball.

Since we had a varied spare parts warehouse for maintenance and care of our own pinball games, we also received requests for spare parts constantly, we decided to provide our warehouse also for others and founded in fall 2014 our spare parts shop.

And like this everything started …

About me personally I can say, that I grew up with basically having pinball games in every single small space where a game was able to fit into. In the beginning I couldn’t really understand my father’s passion. But now I love them just as much as he does! I think in a time where almost everything is played on touch screens, it is so refreshing (and not comparable) to play with friends and family on a REAL pinball game! Today I am responsible for the reseller business and marketing of FPP.

Today Freddy’s Pinball Paradise is absolutely unique in Europe!
We have our gaming hall with about 170 pinball games. This hall is PACKED with games from the 60’s and up to the latest games from Jersey Jack Pinball, Chicago Gaming Company and Stern pinball.

We have more than 3300 different pinball parts in our Online Shop. We’re constantly growing and expanding our range of goods. We sell everything that your pinball game could need and if you don’t have a pinball game, we sell those as well! Right now we have more than 100 NIB pinball games on stock waiting for their new owner.

We’re also very happy and proud to be the Master Distributor of JJP for Europe,
sole distributor of CGC for Germany and authorized reseller of Stern pinball.

I also would like to show you a few great products that we sell. We sell for many pinball titles our own product which is called Convolux. Convolux are fluorescent plastic protectors for pinball games. Depending on the game the protectors are available in blue, orange, red, green or yellow! I will show your a few pictures, so you can see what they look like.

Our fluorescent protector plastics are made of a special synthetic material that the light gathers and radiates on the edges in an unprecedented intensity, resulting in a fascinating light effect that will inspire you and give your pinball machine a new, elegant look. With our plastic protectors your pinball game is not only very well protected, it also looks absolutely great! They are Made in Germany and laser cut with a precision of 0.0015 inches and the sit fits perfectly. In conjunction with LEDs, the effect looks significantly more impressive. Our recommended high-end bulbs you can also find at our online shop.

If you would like to get to know if Convolux is also available for your game,
then please take a look at www.Convolux.com We also offer worldwide shipping!

Another great product that we offer are playfield protectors.
Playfield protectors are precut protectors, which fit individually to each pinball machine type.
Forget about mylar, which offers just a partial protection and can be very, very hard to be removed without damaging your precious playfield. Forget about clearcoating – clearcoating is, if correctly done, a long term project. Your pinball machine is out of service for several months. You have to level your inserts and still there can be air between the insert and the clearcoat which can result in unwanted „intransparent“ areas. And clearcoating is no protection to avoid dimples! Depending on the particular pinball machine, a protector can be installed within a few hours including cleaning, which should be done in parallel. The playfield needs to be partially stripped down, so that the protector can be easily placed on the playfield.

We would be very glad, no matter where you come from, if you come over and visit us when you’re near by!

Thank you for giving me a little moment to introduce ourselves.

Kind regards
Anita from Freddy’s Pinball Paradise

—————————————————————
Freddy’s Pinball Paradise
JJP Master Distributor Europe
CGC Distributor Germany
Authorized Stern Reseller

We’re constantly growing and expanding our range of goods. We sell spare parts, modifying parts and accessories for pinball games.
About 100 NIB pinball games on stock.

Questions? +49 (0)6008 917 7944 or [email protected]
Our website: www.freddys-pinball-paradise.de
Our Online Shop: www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de Worldwide Shipping!
Visit us on Facebook! https://de-de.facebook.com/FreddysPinballParadise
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FreddysPinball
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freddyspinballparadise

#3 6 years ago

Amazing, praise you guys for keeping pinball alive!

#4 6 years ago

Here are a few pictures of our gaming hall with about 170 pinball games.

08.jpg08.jpg

07.jpg07.jpg

06.jpg06.jpg

05.jpg05.jpg

04.jpg04.jpg

02.jpg02.jpg

03.jpg03.jpg

01.jpg01.jpg

Kind regards
Anita from Freddy's Pinball Paradise

#6 6 years ago

Great thread and info! I've bought parts from you guys a few times - shipping to the UK. Always amazing service

#8 6 years ago

Incredible to see pinball blossoming everywhere.

#10 6 years ago

Incredible collection! Can I come visit sometime? It's only a 4,5 hours drive
Welcome to Pinside!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Incredible collection! Can I come visit sometime? It's only a 4,5 hours drive
Welcome to Pinside!

Hello robin,

sure you can come over! Our pinball hall is open every last Saturday of the month from 3pm to 1am!
You can also check out our open house schedule at Facebook.

I'm usually during our events at the bar, come over and say hi!

Kind regards
—————————————————————
Freddy’s Pinball Paradise
JJP Master Distributor Europe
CGC Distributor Germany
Authorized Stern Reseller
We’re constantly growing and expanding our range of goods. We sell spare parts, modifying parts and accessories for pinball games.
About 100 NIB pinball games on stock.
Questions? +49 (0)6008 917 7944 or [email protected]
Our website: http://www.freddys-pinball-paradise.de
Our Online Shop: http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de Worldwide Shipping!
Visit us on Facebook! https://de-de.facebook.com/FreddysPinballParadise
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FreddysPinball
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freddyspinballparadise

#12 6 years ago

I was there at IFPA in 2013, and Freddie's collection is top notch!

My German friend told me that they will hold IFPA Champs at Freddie's again in a few years, is that correct?

Dave.

#13 6 years ago

Do you still sell AFMremake? I cant find it in your shop anymore.

#14 6 years ago

Hi Dave,

oh that's so nice to "see" someone who visited us at the IFPA in 2013!
Yes, it's correct, that it will take place at our location in a few years again.
It was such a great unique atmosphere having people from all over the world at our place.
I think this is also something that makes pinball such a great hobby.

Hope to see you then again!

Kind regards

Quoted from rotordave:

I was there at IFPA in 2013, and Freddie's collection is top notch!
My German friend told me that they will hold IFPA Champs at Freddie's again in a few years, is that correct?
Dave.

#15 6 years ago

Wow! That is absolutely awesome! If I ever make my way to Germany it certainly be someplace I must visit! Thank you for sharing

#16 6 years ago

nice setup and I like the layout. Very organized. machines look in excellent shape as well.

#17 6 years ago

This looks amazing! What a beautiful set of photos. I hope to visit some day! I haven't been back to Germany in almost 10 years!

#18 6 years ago

Thank you guys so much. We have put so much hard work into this place.
All games in our hall can be played and they're and absolute great condition.

Even before every open house day, we clean all games. So much work. haha

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Do you still sell AFMremake? I cant find it in your shop anymore.

Hello FrederikFrost,

Yes, we still sell the AFMR! They are also still visible at our online shop.
AFMR LE: www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/e.php?we=1&q=971820902
AFMR CE: www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/e.php?we=1&q=673010102
AFMR SE: www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/e.php?we=1&q=1324089332

If you have any questions or would like to order, just contact me at [email protected]

Kind regards

#20 6 years ago

It might come to that Anita, considering your prices are the best in Europe as far as I can tell.

For your information, the pages you have linked me doesn't look right to me. I have copied the picture in below.
It worked properly for me a month ago or so.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

It might come to that Anita, considering your prices are the best in Europe as far as I can tell.
For your information, the pages you have linked me doesn't look right to me. I have copied the picture in below.
It worked properly for me a month ago or so.

Hey Frederik,

I just took a look at your picture and recognized, that you still have a filter set on active.
You must have looked before at parts for The Lord Of The Rings.
When you clear the filter you can see all parts and games again.

Sorry that our website is not 100% in English yet, we're working still working on this.
If there's anything that you don't understand, just contact and I'll help you out.

And BIG thank you for your comment on our prices! I really appreciate this.

Kind regards

#22 6 years ago

Hey guys,

so if you have wondered what our fluorescent plastic protectors look like,
here are a few pictures.

What do you think?

Kind regards

IMG_3064VergleichBlack Rose.jpgIMG_3064VergleichBlack Rose.jpg

IMG_3795Metallica_B.jpgIMG_3795Metallica_B.jpg

IMG_3217B2Attack from Mars.jpgIMG_3217B2Attack from Mars.jpg

IMG_6397AC-DC_B.jpgIMG_6397AC-DC_B.jpg

IMG_6475Lord of the Rings_blau_B.jpgIMG_6475Lord of the Rings_blau_B.jpg

#23 6 years ago

Bought a WozRR about a month ago from Anita and the service is great!

#24 6 years ago

Such a great story and the pics look awesome!

If i ever make it to Germany one day i will have to stop in for a few games!

#25 6 years ago

makes the art on the plastics look about as good as if you put colored LED's under them.

#26 6 years ago

IMG_6243Star Trek Williams_B (resized).jpgIMG_6243Star Trek Williams_B (resized).jpg

IMG_6255Star Trek Williams_B-04 (resized).jpgIMG_6255Star Trek Williams_B-04 (resized).jpg

IMG_6264Star Trek Williams_B (resized).jpgIMG_6264Star Trek Williams_B (resized).jpg

#29 6 years ago

Was fortunate enough to visit Freddy's last year for one of their monthly open houses. Can honestly say I've never seen a collection like it, let alone one that opens to the public. It's really like a private collection that they open to the public 12 times a year.

The range of games is phenomenal, and all the games are in amazing condition. Some very rare European games, most modern Sterns, and latest jjp games, all the A list 80's & 90's games. The small bar has great beer and wurst (of course), coffee etc. Everything you need to settle in for a long night of pinball. Entry is cheap, and even though they have an official closing time, they stay open longer whilst people are having a good time. Freddy and Anita were incredibly hospitable.

Highly recommended if you are in Europe at the right time. It's pretty close to Frankfurt so easily accessible.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from FPP_AnitaP:

Hey guys,
so if you have wondered what our fluorescent plastic protectors look like,
here are a few pictures.
What do you think?
Kind regards

They look great

No simple paypal option to buy though?

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was fortunate enough to visit Freddy's last year for one of their monthly open houses. Can honestly say I've never seen a collection like it, let alone one that opens to the public. It's really like a private collection that they open to the public 12 times a year.
The range of games is phenomenal, and all the games are in amazing condition. Some very rare European games, most modern Sterns, and latest jjp games, all the A list 80's & 90's games. The small bar has great beer and wurst (of course), coffee etc. Everything you need to settle in for a long night of pinball. Entry is cheap, and even though they have an official closing time, they stay open longer whilst people are having a good time. Freddy and Anita were incredibly hospitable.
Highly recommended if you are in Europe at the right time. It's pretty close to Frankfurt so easily accessible.

Hey,

thank you very much for your very nice written comment! This really means A LOT to us.
We try to make every visitors stay at our house as fun as possible.
It would be great to see you some day again!

Kind regards

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

They look great
No simple paypal option to buy though?

Yes, we do have PayPal. So it's absolutely no problem to get you parts.
We also ship worldwide.

Are you looking for a specific kind of Convolux set?

Kind regards

#33 6 years ago

IMG_5367Nitro Ground Shaker_B Kopie (resized).jpgIMG_5367Nitro Ground Shaker_B Kopie (resized).jpg

IMG_5348Nitro Ground Shaker_B Kopie (resized).jpgIMG_5348Nitro Ground Shaker_B Kopie (resized).jpg

IMG_5357Nitro Ground Shaker_B Kopie (resized).jpgIMG_5357Nitro Ground Shaker_B Kopie (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from FPP_AnitaP:

Yes, we do have PayPal. So it's absolutely no problem to get you parts.
We also ship worldwide.
Are you looking for a specific kind of Convolux set?
Kind regards

Waiting for more pics from people to see how different colors look on modern Stern's like Aerosmith etc....

#35 6 years ago

IMG_5586Metallica_grün_B Kopie.jpgIMG_5586Metallica_grün_B Kopie.jpg

IMG_6537Metallica_B Kopie.jpgIMG_6537Metallica_B Kopie.jpg

#36 6 years ago

That is Awesome! I love what it does to Metallica! Also I am loving the AFM! Do you have the them for TAF and TZ?

Now I want to visit Germany! Thanks a lot for sharing so much that is an amazing place!!! FPP WORLDCLASS!!!

#37 6 years ago

Green looks very nice!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

That is Awesome! I love what it does to Metallica! Also I am loving the AFM! Do you have the them for TAF and TZ?
Now I want to visit Germany! Thanks a lot for sharing so much that is an amazing place!!! FPP WORLDCLASS!!!

Hey,

thank you!
Yes, we also have our Convolux for TAF and TZ.
See below for pictures!

TAF is available in yellow, orange, red, green and blue. One Convolux set contains 4 plastic pieces.
TZ is available in yellow, orange, red and blue. One Convolux set contains 4 plastic pieces.

TZ_yellow.jpgTZ_yellow.jpg

TAF_red Kopie.jpgTAF_red Kopie.jpg

TZ_yellow02.jpgTZ_yellow02.jpg

#39 6 years ago

available at convolux.com
We offer worldwide shipping!

IMG_5629Family Guy_B Kopie.jpgIMG_5629Family Guy_B Kopie.jpg

#40 6 years ago

IMG_5646Elvis_B Kopie.jpgIMG_5646Elvis_B Kopie.jpg

IMG_5639Elvis_B Kopie.jpgIMG_5639Elvis_B Kopie.jpg

#41 6 years ago

Available at convolux.com

IMG_5584Star Trek_B Kopie (resized).jpgIMG_5584Star Trek_B Kopie (resized).jpg

#42 6 years ago

Available at convolux.com

IMG_5559The Campion Pub_B Kopie.jpgIMG_5559The Campion Pub_B Kopie.jpg

1 week later
#43 6 years ago

We have a new Convolux set of the Revenge from Mars. Now we have a big one with 7 pieces and the small one with 4 pieces.

IMG_8413Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8413Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8414Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8414Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8415Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8415Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8418Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8418Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8424Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8424Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8427Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8427Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8428Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8428Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8429Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8429Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

IMG_8438Revenge from Mars (resized).jpgIMG_8438Revenge from Mars (resized).jpg

#44 6 years ago

We also have Convolux for the new Game of Jersey Jack Pinball... DIALED IN!

Take a look at the pictures of our first Standard type and the LE Prototype. Have fun and enjoy

Best Regards

Yvonne from Freddy's Pinball Paradise

IMG_8256DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8256DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8259DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8259DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8264DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8264DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8267DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8267DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8270DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpgIMG_8270DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpg
IMG_8272DIALED In!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8272DIALED In!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8273DIALED In!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8273DIALED In!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8275DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8275DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8281DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpgIMG_8281DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpg
IMG_8279DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8279DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8286DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8286DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8287DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8287DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8288DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpgIMG_8288DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpg
IMG_8289DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpgIMG_8289DIALED IN!_Standrad (resized).jpg
IMG_8291DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8291DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8302DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8302DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8304DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpgIMG_8304DIALED IN!_Standard (resized).jpg
IMG_8308DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8308DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8309DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8309DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8311DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8311DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8312DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8312DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8324DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8324DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8325DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8325DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8327DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8327DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8328DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8328DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8330DIALED IN_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8330DIALED IN_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8334DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8334DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8340DIALED IN_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8340DIALED IN_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8341DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8341DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8372DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8372DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg
IMG_8375DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpgIMG_8375DIALED IN!_LE (resized).jpg

#45 6 years ago

Thanks for all the great pictures, Anita!

This was my first peek into this thread.

I hope you dont mind an opinion.

I wanted to share with others, that the Convolux product is a product I believe I am familiar with.
Having seen this light emitting plastic elsewhere, I was blown away at what it could do for Pinball.

After seeing, and being busy as hell, I did a few weeks research into trying to find what my eyes saw.
Not so easy.

The product is amazing on a game guys. It puts out an exceptional amount of light at the edges....
Much more than what we are use to seeing!

Great Job!

Super Collection!

I just wanted to share that these are something special on a game, and Im glad there is a place
to get them.

Pictures cant share the difference from other colored protectors, but boy is there one!

#46 6 years ago

Flash Gordon

IMG_8671Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8671Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8672Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8672Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8673Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8673Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8674Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8674Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8676Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8676Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8677Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8677Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8678Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8678Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8679Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8679Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8680Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8680Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8682Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8682Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

IMG_8684Flash Gordon (resized).jpgIMG_8684Flash Gordon (resized).jpg

#47 6 years ago

Pinball: Fathom

IMG_5263Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpgIMG_5263Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpg

IMG_5268Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpgIMG_5268Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpg

IMG_5270Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpgIMG_5270Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpg

IMG_5273Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpgIMG_5273Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpg

IMG_5275Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpgIMG_5275Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpg

IMG_5276Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpgIMG_5276Fathom Bally_B (resized).jpg

IMG_6995Fathom_B (resized).jpgIMG_6995Fathom_B (resized).jpg

IMG_7130Fathom_B (resized).jpgIMG_7130Fathom_B (resized).jpg

IMG_6995Fathom_B (resized).jpgIMG_6995Fathom_B (resized).jpg

IMG_7016Fathom_B (resized).jpgIMG_7016Fathom_B (resized).jpg

#49 6 years ago

Adams Family in every color for Convolux

IMG_5387The Adams Family_grün (resized).jpgIMG_5387The Adams Family_grün (resized).jpg

IMG_5729Adams Family_rot (resized).jpgIMG_5729Adams Family_rot (resized).jpg

IMG_7227Addams Family_blau (resized).jpgIMG_7227Addams Family_blau (resized).jpg

IMG_7248Addams Family_gelb (resized).jpgIMG_7248Addams Family_gelb (resized).jpg

IMG_7270Addams Family_orange (resized).jpgIMG_7270Addams Family_orange (resized).jpg

#50 6 years ago

IMG_4953Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpgIMG_4953Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpg

IMG_4947Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpgIMG_4947Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpg

IMG_4957Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpgIMG_4957Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpg

IMG_4932Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpgIMG_4932Lost in Space_B Kopie.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
£ 38.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/intro-of-one-of-the-biggest-and-oldest-european-pinball-collections and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.