00o0o_jhnBLbQa2Ji_600x450.jpg
00H0H_dT5XQxcQfSG_600x450.jpg
image.jpg
image-221.jpg
funny-picture-like-this-picture-if-no-batman-slaps-robin.jpg
1d584e5e-e887-4b5e-92cc-d60e581716f5-637.jpg
20140706_211112.jpg
20140706_211123.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago

Oh, this must be the one I called about when I was in New Orleans and posted to the DFW Pinball and Arcade Club facebook page, right? lol. I didn't even read this, but yeah, if this is the one, the guy is a total f'ing tool and tried to screw over everyone that contacted him from our group. We were all over this thing like flies on SH....offered him 1500 CASH, people were trying to wire me money to pick this thing back up on the way back to dallas and the tool would not make it happen, then listed it on Dallas CL for 3500$.

Ha!

#20 9 years ago

We were in a SUV...

Sorry bro, but if even 50% of your story is accurate, it wasn't worth the effort. Some things just aren't meant to be. I'm glad I picked up an EM in Tyler instead... jesus christ.

F--k that guy.... nut.

#28 9 years ago

Yeah, but see, I already HAVE a STTNG. We bought our first one for 1400, sold it, then bought another one for 3k, and frankly, both were smoking deals for what and how we got them. I was gonna buy this one to clean it up and sell it at a semi-reasonable price...once I found out the guy was trying to scam us into using that Green Dot card thing, I put it on our group to see if anyone wanted to pay cash for it.

Doesn't look too bad. I've been inside and out of just about every nook and cranny of STTNG. Once you get the smell out you'll have a good game. There's just no way for me that would've been worth the effort..even if one of our locals had paid me 300 bucks to pick it up and transport it for them. Ugh. No...way...in...hell!

#138 9 years ago

dallas.craigslist.org link

Here's the ad he posted in dallas after my group gave up on him:

pinball wizard. - $3000 (west monroe la)

Wow check it out. A williams star trek next generation.piinball machine.full size arcade .great machine at a fantadyic price highly sought. After.very. rare .exelent condition..serious only ..get it today will ship to u or u can pick up..

condition: excellent size / dimensions: full size atcade

00H0H_dT5XQxcQfSG_600x450.jpg00H0H_dT5XQxcQfSG_600x450.jpg 00o0o_jhnBLbQa2Ji_600x450.jpg00o0o_jhnBLbQa2Ji_600x450.jpg
#158 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

You know, everyone is entitled to their opinion....I get that, but it's amazing how people will respond to the same post! I am with you...I really appreciate that he took the time to share his experience in an entertaining fashion. I really don't get the folks that had negative comments. Don't read it? Don't really know what to say! It entertained me for a good half hour....that's better than half of what's on TV and it was free!

Uh, he was referring to the long-ass quote of an actual literary work after the OP...

/facepalm.....

1 week later
#186 9 years ago

monroe.craigslist.org link

OH GOD IT'S STARTING AGAIN!!!!!

Seriously, this the same guy?

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

If so... man, you are going to burn your fingers...

It's not, but gotta admit that's one spooky coincidence lol..

1 year later
#225 8 years ago

I'd just like to reiterate how glad I am that this guy would not work with me and you got the game as a result.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.99
$ 15.00
$ 85.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 63.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.