Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by WaddleJrJr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture2 (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Can anyone that uses Internet Explorer let me know if http://thisweekinpinball.com looks screwy on IE? I've heard from someone that the header looks jacked up and want to see if others are seeing this. Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Yeah the title at the top is gigantic.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

Capture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG

#3 6 years ago

Maybe you should try supreme explorer....

#4 6 years ago

The max-width: 100% on the image would work if the containing anchor (custom-logo-link) was set to width:100%

#5 6 years ago

I've tried resizing it for IE but then it looks tiny on most or all other browsers.

#6 6 years ago

I would not make changes to accommodate IE. That browser sucks and there are so many better alternatives.

#7 6 years ago

I use Firefox. Never crashes or have issues with it.

IE copies most of Firefox' ideas anyways.

#8 6 years ago

I hate IE. Firefox and Chrome are much better imo.

#9 6 years ago

I use Internet Explorer. It looks fine on my computer.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

I would not make changes to accommodate IE. That browser sucks and there are so many better alternatives.

The changes required are best practice for web development. When it's a 5 second change that is cross-browser friendly and not a hack, why not do it the right way?

#11 5 years ago

Works for me on Lynx.

#12 5 years ago

I do not use IE (used to eons ago but moved to chrome), however, even on chrome things do looks really large like that. I generally just refresh the page and its fine. Wifi at work is slow and it seems that can cause strange things on pages at times. Home on chrome, I never have any issues.

#14 5 years ago

Ok check it out now and let me know if it looks any better...

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Ok check it out now and let me know if it looks any better...

Logo is still giant for me

#16 5 years ago

Still giant.

Nobody should ever, ever still be using IE though.

#17 5 years ago

Wow so much browser shaming in this thread.

Why can't people just use what browser they prefer without being constantly criticized and called out for it?

I've used IE, Firefox, and Chrome. I prefer IE. I'm quite sick of people treating me like a moron for using it. Happens everywhere.

#19 5 years ago

Looks much better!

The content box seems like it extends a little too far to the right side, although no content is lost, so I'm not sure if that's just the style or if that's an error.

Thanks for the support work!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/internet-explorer?hl=bork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.