Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Kingpin22
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Has anyone had this issue? It is only affecting the right flipper and it happens once every 5 flips. Very frustrating and most notable during multi ball, I get full power then about 5 flips later it will barely make the scoop shot. I was told to swap out the node board but still having the issue. Any advice much appreciated, thanks in advance.

#2 7 years ago

Never had this issue on my Kiss - Check for a broken wire at the flipper coil maybe?

#3 7 years ago

I'd try swapping left and right flipper leaf blade switches. See if the problem moves.

LTG : )

#4 7 years ago

Thanks for the tips

#5 7 years ago

Yea I'm going to second issue with flipper switch.

#6 7 years ago

I've had the problem on my GoT Premium. Every once in a while my right flipper does not actuate at full power.

#7 7 years ago

Based on an identical experience with my NIB GB pro, I'd advise replacing the EOS switch, even if it "looks" good.

#8 7 years ago

Thanks for the tips, I'm ordering end of stroke switch to See if that works.

#9 7 years ago

If you replaced any LEDs with aftermarket ones, change them back to the OEM LEDs and unplug all aftermarket mods. See if the problem still occurs...

2 weeks later
#10 7 years ago

I did not replace any LED's so that was not the issue. It turned out to be flakey EOS switches. I ordered new ones but in the mean time bent them to make better contact and back to full power! What a relief. Thanks to all who gave input and lead me in the right direction. I love to play pinball but when it comes to repairing them I have little knowledge and skill. Simple repair to get the game back to full function, it's going to be a great weekend of pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/intermittent-weak-right-flipper-in-kiss-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.