(Topic ID: 236977)

Intermittent Right Flipper loss-Dialed In

By joefox22

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

So i haven't really dug into it yet but i am getting intermittent loss of use from the right flipper during game play. Any quick looks to see what it can be from. And its not the modes where the flippers vibrates etc. Just flipping and right dies and then comes back etc

#2 5 years ago

People will be better able to assist you if you provide the name of game that you are experiencing difficulties with

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

People will be better able to assist you if you provide the name of game that you are experiencing difficulties with

topic clearly linked to only 1 game?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

topic clearly linked to only 1 game?

Still best to include it in your post as it makes it easier for someone reading it to help you. My suggestion is to check the flipper button and EOS switch on the right flipper, make sure it's clean, adjusted properly and registers consistently in switch tests. When it happens does the upper flipper do the same or is it unaffected?

#5 5 years ago

if it’s randomly happening during gameplay will the right flipper change mode selection, or move lanes, or even show the status report without the flipper flipping? if so try adjusting the flipper button switch. problem could be there. even if not take a look there. i had a similar issue on my tspp and the switch connection point at the flipper button was getting stuck together. good luck fixing joe!

MJR

#6 5 years ago

Have you reseated driver board connectors? Just had nearly the same issue on WOZ recently and this solved it.

#7 5 years ago

When it works, do power and hold both work, or only the power stroke and then it goes limb on hold? Does the power stroke always work or only sometimes? Not really sure from your description.

#8 5 years ago

Limp on hold and not always

#9 5 years ago

Check the solder tabs on the right flipper cabinet switch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 22.50
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/intermittent-right-flipper-loss?hl=joefox22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.