• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Metropolis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Target Alpha score control relays (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metropolis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My machine has been playing great for a couple months, now all of the sudden, about every third game or so if you hit a rollover or drop target it will just keep ringing up the hundreds until you shut the game off.

#3 6 years ago

Ok, I checked that... it's opening well.

#4 6 years ago

It's really random, could be 3 or 5 or six games. Then all of the sudden in the middle of a game, hit a rollover or a drop target and it happens.

#7 6 years ago

Hopefully I got this, more games will tell as it's an intermittent problem...I cleaned tightened and adjusted 2b and c and d relays....at first it got better but would show up again. The fact that it got better showed me this is the area of the problem...so I went back twice so far tweeking... thanks for helping...will post back in a few days when I know for sure the problem is resolved.

#9 6 years ago

So I got to around twelve games in and it did it again, I gave the c and d a crimp... I'll try to play more than twelve games tonight and see...

#10 6 years ago

Made it to 12 games and it happened again, going to take the 2b switch stack off the score motor...go over it really good...if that doesn't work, I wonder if a wire may be suspect. I'll try to jumper back to the relays and see if it goes away.

#11 6 years ago

It's been a couple days and it's been playing great now so I'm going to mark this as resolved. Thank you so much for the help!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metropolis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/intermittent-100-point-relay-sticking-target-alpha?tu=metropolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.