Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150127_215413.jpg
P1050061.JPG
P1040929.jpg
20150104051141883.jpg
20150103225612800.jpg
2014-05-19_21-53-32_224.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NextoPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

I found that a stiff bristle brush and a shop vac work well for getting the dirt out of the inside of the cab, wear a dust mask and scrub around with the brush DRY while holding the shop vac hose near where you are brushing.

If you have any odors like mildew or smoke, try Zorbx , it was recommended to me in another thread and since then my wife no longer buys Febreze. It works really good, has no smell and removes odors almost instantly.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Zorbx is water-based, so don't let it soak into the wood too much.
It's usually best to spray a paper towel then use that to wipe things down.

Sorry, yes, I only spray a dusting of it inside the cab and wait for it to dry, take a whiff, repeat as necessary.

#12 9 years ago

I haven't bought alot of EM's, but I just got in there with a new soft paintbrush, I taped it to the end of the shop vac hose and gently brushed off the bottom board components to remove as much grime as I could. I cleaned the parts of the plywood I had access to and called it a day. If you are doing a full restoration them maybe you would go to more extremes but for me I just like to clean them up and play them.

Make sure to empty your shop vac before starting so you can retrieve anything you suck up by accident and watch out for loose labels.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NextoPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interior-cabinet-sandingcleaning?tu=NextoPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.