• Latest reply 8 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150705_171705_1.jpg
IMG_20150705_171630_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bishop21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hi guys I picked this machine up for 160 bucks.. I'm not a big fan of Em machines.. That was until I picked up SKYLAB. The machine will now boot up after fuses replaced and after a few wires were re attached I can get score reels to reset and first ball to play. Then it won't register ball over. Lights on playfield are very low current on one side of playfield. Fuses? Any help would be great
. it scores and kicks a ball out.. Is this game worth tossing a few bucks and time into.. Thanks again for reading and helping. I'm new to EM.// Error: Image 424664 not found //// Error: Image 424663 not found //// Error: Image 424662 not found //

#2 8 years ago

Could a bad wire toss a low current to a series of lights?. Can't be fuses but wires all look secure.

#3 8 years ago

IMG_20150705_171630.jpgIMG_20150705_171630.jpg

#4 8 years ago

IMG_20150705_171705.jpgIMG_20150705_171705.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Thanks boss.. Ill give it a go .. If anyone has one please pm me.. Thanks again guys, its a cool looking machine.

#8 8 years ago

I can't see it being a lost cause when it will reset score reels kick out first ball .. I'll def bao though..

#10 8 years ago

All score reels work .. I like the playfield too.. Those dragons are a cool feature. I just need to figure out why ball won't register that shot is over .. Yet I can manually push ball and next ball will play. If I have two players on it will switch to second player but ball counter spins a few times before stopping on correct ball in play.. Anyone know what the price of one of these is in working order. Non the less a cool machine..

#12 8 years ago

QG, thank you very much.. I'll log in and send a msg to both at lunch.. Is the game as cool as it looks 100/percent working? And QG have you had many issues since you got yours all tuned up and running?

#14 8 years ago

Looks nice boss.. I'm jealous.. Thanks for rubbing it in.. I do thank you for your help and your dragon looks great. Great people on pinside so thank you all.

#16 8 years ago

QG if you see this or get a chance could you post a pic of motor in cab .. Head seems to be fine. Any clue as to why it won't register ball over?

#18 8 years ago

Cfh thanks boss I have schematics.. I'll give her a go when I'm done building cars today.. Much appreciated ..

#19 8 years ago

I'd does kick out on start up. I think it's the score motor .. Relay looks good

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bishop21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interflip-dragon?tu=bishop21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.