After spending a few days cleaning it and fixing what I can I have run into an issue! I welcome any thoughts on where to start.
I would like to get to a point when I hit the start button it does something. Then at least I can follow the schematic....
• Game will not start a game when you push the start button.
- Button works and measures all the way to the start relay correctly.
• In order to get a game going I have to manually activate D(Pre-Start), SJ (Players Selection), and AJ in the cab, AH "Aux Relay H" ...Then it will kick out a ball.
• AE (Aux Relay E, score reset) will lock on from time ~ time and will not disengage or disengage "E".
Schematic has a "Game Regulation" section. What is this? Where is it on Dragon? Do not all dragons have this?
Where would you start?
- Game will start and play through all three balls.
- AH "Aux Relay H" also has this strange issue at times it will lock on.
- I have checked B, C, K, D, H, E, J, O, Y, AJ, BO ---- I assume micro contact is coin door.
- All score reels have been adjusted and cleaned.