(Topic ID: 149507)

Interest/Price check - Uber modded out Tron Pro HUO...

By Frax

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jdpilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I've had this game for a while and done about everything I reasonably can to it short of powdercoating it and putting in a re-cleared playfield. Just kind of feels like it might be time to move on, or pay down some bills... I don't play a lot of pinball anymore, and I don't see myself staying real big into the hobby at this point. Taking care of my family and personal life is just more important right now. Curious as to what people think a game like this would go for given that we've seen a basically un-modded HUO just sell for around 6k on here.

Only issue with the game is a small decal wrinkle on the right side by the lockdown bar, and the TRON insert below the recognizer or the clear over it are slightly higher than the rest of the playfield. No wear.

PIG2 Mod control board. Discontinued! (60?)
LED OCD (130)
Full LED lighting...inserts, general illumination, and flashers. (150)
MezelMods illuminated recognizer bank, PIG2 controlled (60) (I designed this mod...this is the "prototype"...other users say their flashers don't light up as bright as mine...I have no idea why.)
Recognizer target bank decal.
Pinbits/Eli lighted fiber optic ramp kit. (400)
Arcade mod 3.1 (250)
FTS-8 Power splitter to power all mods (25)
Illuminated Hallmark light cycles. (100)
Illuminated die-cast Recognizer. (50)
PinPAC2_MAC Headphone System for Stern SAM (120)
Plastic Protectors (30)
All three translites, CLU, girls, and original 3d. 3D has a large blemish on it, so it's mostly a wallhanger. (150 between CLU and the blem 3d?)
Metal apron replacement of the plastic one, with flashers installed, lights up just like the LE apron (150)
Cliffy protectors. (105)
Lit FLYNN'S sign. (out of production at least currently) (75)
Die-cast metal black 'tron disc' pop caps by Hooked (80)
Blue disc rubber, throws MUCH harder than the stock black rubber, and extra disc acrylic platter. (30)
Titan Pinball transparent rubber set INSTALLED.
Flipper Fidelity speakers (125)
RGB Speaker lights (45)

I also have a unique playfield that I'm extremely loathe to sell, but would consider selling it WITH the game, and only with the game, if the new owner intends to use it in the game. It's basically missing all the black keylines everywhere on the playfield, and has some smearing up the right side of the playfield which leads to some interesting printing errors. The missing keylines is FAR more noticeable...all the text is basically white with no border as a result.

Sorry, don't have any pics handy, but frankly, the game is mint and we know what Tron mods look like, and this isn't a for sale ad...yet..

#2 8 years ago

You got a screaming deal on that PIG2.

#3 8 years ago

7K without the extra playfield

#4 8 years ago

I'm waiting on a vault otherwise I'd be all over this

BTW- clever way to avoid creating a marketplace ad

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I'm waiting on a vault otherwise I'd be all over this
BTW- clever way to avoid creating a marketplace ad

If I can figure out a price I'm happy with that seems reasonable to others, I'll be making an ad. I'm not going to screw Robin out of his money, and I'm not asking for solid offers right now either. I'm still not even sure I want to sell it. Plus, anyone who's ever dealt with me before knows full well that I post good pictures of any potential issues. I hate people being all butthurt because something wasn't exactly as described. :\

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

You got a screaming deal on that PIG2.

I really honestly don't remember what the price on the PIG2 was? There's no price on the site anymore because Mike isn't selling them.

#7 8 years ago

I would hang on to it if you can.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from fish1975tx:

I would hang on to it if you can.

Says someone that already sold theirs.... this is my second one, for the record.. I sold my first one, then bought this one later..now I'm just kinda "meh" on pinball in general.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If I can figure out a price I'm happy with that seems reasonable to others, I'll be making an ad. I'm not going to screw Robin out of his money, and I'm not asking for solid offers right now either. I'm still not even sure I want to sell it. Plus, anyone who's ever dealt with me before knows full well that I post good pictures of any potential issues. I hate people being all butthurt because something wasn't exactly as described. :\

7999 seems like a reasonable price.

#10 8 years ago

Well heck, for 7999 I've got one for sale too

#11 8 years ago

dammit I was hoping you'd do something awesome with the playfield

GLWTI/PC!

#12 8 years ago

you won't get your mod money back, so pick a number between the $5,800 one that is currently for sale, and the amount of mods you have invested. Somewhere in the middle. I would say less than half way in the middle though.

Yours would be the 3rd currently for sale so maybe not the best time to list.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

dammit I was hoping you'd do something awesome with the playfield
GLWTI/PC!

That's half the reason I haven't fully decided to sell yet.

1 week later
#14 8 years ago

Oh sure, NOW you decide to think about that after I get one from Rhode Island and am currently doing ALL of that to mine :p

On a side note, I purchased a Flynn sign 3 weeks ago from DKs website (paid PayPal), but still haven't heard anything from him after I emailed and PMed him a few days ago to verify he got my order. You said they're out of production...you think this be why he's not getting back to me? Not trying to be/don't want the be a pest for him, just want to make sure he got the funds and we're good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interestprice-check-uber-modded-out-tron-pro-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.