pwozdcde.png
bar-fight-o.gif
tumblr_inline_mq1r019b451qz4rgp.jpg
image.jpg
old school gang bang.jpg
COWBOYPLASTICS.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 2.15.00 AM.png
TWD , BDK , School etc 055.jpg
There are 679 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
#401 9 years ago

After you buy the hobbit, let me know so I can trade you a NIB stern pro of your choice.

#402 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

For the record I am babysitting a WoZ for a friend currently and had a complete "dead in the water problem" that occured today where the game wouldn't even boot.
I called the main toll free tech support line while I was at work and "Frank" picked up almost instantly and I picked his brain on the problem. I then got home, dug into it a bit and called Lloyd directly and then Alex directly and had zero problems reaching either of them. I could tell both of them were in the middle of dinner and could have easily told me to call back later... but they didn't. Both of them dropped what they were doing and verbally walked me through some weird issues and BAM, game fixed and booting. Their tech support is pretty solid IMO. Sorry to hear about your bad experience but I would venture a bet that people who are totally satisfied with their service (like me) don't come on here and post "positive brags" or anything, hence you see more "negative reviews" that are generally in the minority. Just my .02

Glad I could get you going Justin. Never a problem to call any time, that's what we are here for.

#403 9 years ago
Quoted from baldric:

Just because no one has addressed this - the static woosh sound when rolling over the scarecrow is actually the sound of rustling hay - that'she not a glitch. It alternates with a sound of a crow as well.
I'm not sure about your volume going up and down, but there are configurable options for that as well, so that could have been what you were experiencing (ie, you didn't like the default setting).
Just wanted to have that info out there for others that might be concerned about the same problems on their game.
Baldric

The sound up and down i've never heard of before because at an OS level the sound is set to max and is controlled by the game software. However the game muting in the middle is caused by someone accidentally hitting the mute button on the coin door. I have done that so many times i can't even count. And yes the wooshing noise is a sound effect. I didn't see that mentioned earlier but i'm glad you saw it and responded.

#404 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Alex, did any actual fix for the lightboards ever come out?
I mean, besides getting 4 new boards from JJP (in this example), has anyone ever figured out what is wrong with them and issued a Tech Bulletin?
There are 2 WOZs that are on route, always turned off because the inserts are 1/2 dead. If there was some explanation somewhere on what blows up on them (or what needs to be done to upgrade/bulletproof them), I could bring a rework station and fix them on the spot.
Or if a tornado swept JJP away (Allah forbid it), a tech bulletin would be lifesaver for 1000 games.

Id like to know this too... I have the old boards and while problems only occur every 25 games, or so, they do occur. ( lock-ups ). Keeping in mind I only have 200 or so games on mine still. Ive contacted both you and Lloyd about this and both of you have been very nice and tried to help but ive always gotten the same answer, trace it back when it happens. That's all fine and dandy but its usually a different board each time and after a reset its fixed.... So what's a guy to do?? Ive got a few other problems too that only occur every once in a while and ive tried all the suggested fixes and they still happen.

#405 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

what comes out of NJ

jersey-shore-guys.jpg 14 KB

wow u are unreal....

#406 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Id like to know this too... I have the old boards and while problems only occur every 25 games, or so, they do occur. ( lock-ups ). Keeping in mind I only have 200 or so games on mine still. Ive contacted both you and Lloyd about this and both of you have been very nice and tried to help but ive always gotten the same answer, trace it back when it happens. That's all fine and dandy but its usually a different board each time and after a reset its fixed.... So what's a guy to do?? Ive got a few other problems too that only occur every once in a while and ive tried all the suggested fixes and they still happen.

If you have an old board set there is something that can be done to mitigate it. Send me an email alex@ (company name.com) and I'll give you a ring tomorrow if possible. I may be out of pocket a few days but I'll make sure it gets handled.

#407 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The sound up and down i've never heard of before because at an OS level the sound is set to max and is controlled by the game software. However the game muting in the middle is caused by someone accidentally hitting the mute button on the coin door. I have done that so many times i can't even count. And yes the wooshing noise is a sound effect. I didn't see that mentioned earlier but i'm glad you saw it and responded.

u know theres a override button for the mute switch....inside the door on the hp board is a tiny black switch on the side of that board...that switch will stop the mute button from working if u wanted...it was designed for operators on location

#408 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

u know theres a override button for the mute switch....inside the door on the hp board is a tiny black switch on the side of that board...that switch will stop the mute button from working if u wanted...it was designed for operators on location

Yup. I don't enable it though. I use the jack frequently. The entire headphone jack setup is awesome. You guys did dynamite work on it.

#409 9 years ago

I googled "TrainWreck" & was surprised by the results

image.jpgimage.jpg

#410 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I again was not the dealer, The Banker has purchased 14 pins both Stern and the 2 JJP pins. He would not continue if I was not providing quality service and a decent price point. I know I should not take it personally but I am getting emails that I should have t treated him better and I had no idea as he was not my customer.

reviewzonehd is gonna be Taken Care of for Now on . He wants a WOF , so I got him N touch w/ Banker , Possible meeting at Banker's Pad this week-end .. I Do wish i could've sold him the Banker's BDK , cause rev- Paid Way 2 much $ for his thru a company up North , I'll call them ( Gold DiGGer's ) ..
They R the Same company that sold him this WoZ RR that was a Dud on Arrival ...
He will get Used Pin's from Collector Friend's & NIB pin's from either Cointaker or Doughslinger ..

TWD , BDK , School etc 053.jpgTWD , BDK , School etc 053.jpg
TWD , BDK , School etc 054.jpgTWD , BDK , School etc 054.jpg
TWD , BDK , School etc 056.jpgTWD , BDK , School etc 056.jpg
TWD , BDK , School etc 057.jpgTWD , BDK , School etc 057.jpg

#411 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

what comes out of NJ

jersey-shore-guys.jpg 14 KB

That's a coincidence, because what comes out of my ass looks a little bit like you.

#412 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yup. I don't enable it though. I use the jack frequently. The entire headphone jack setup is awesome. You guys did dynamite work on it.

joe balcer is actually to blame for rushing us on that,.....the mute switch we wanted to move lower away from the other buttons and he wouldnt wait for another board revision....but there was plenty of time.....

#413 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's a coincidence, because what comes out of my ass looks a little bit like you.

if i told u he's in his late 40s and cant drive a car would u be shocked? i mean i get it if he doesnt like jersey jack...but shitting on a entire states worth of people because their from there?

#414 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

if i told u he's in his late 40s and cant drive a car would u be shocked?

He's got some anger issues. Nice to know there's a reason.

#415 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

if i told u he's in his late 40s and cant drive a car would u be shocked? i mean i get it if he doesnt like jersey jack...but shitting on a entire states worth of people because their from there?

Can't drive a car? Like the state won't let him?

#416 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Can't drive a car? Like the state won't let him?

Ummm from what I remember when I sold him games a few years back his wife had to drive him here cause he doesn't drive. I think the t is his best friend lately

#417 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Ummm from what I remember when I sold him games a few years back his wife had to drive him here cause he doesn't drive. I think the t is his best friend lately

I hear you can drive this without a license. image.jpgimage.jpg

#418 9 years ago
Quoted from reviewzonehd:

I took the video down, not going to discuss the situation anymore. I didn't pull it down because of what was said on here, but over a message i got to my inbox on here about the legal issue of the video itself. While everything i said was honest and truthful it is not worth me being sued or threatened over.
peace.

I am unsurprised the video is down and the circumstances suggested for its removal. I don't blame anybody for not wanting to die on a hill of what is supposed to be a diversion away from work. Its a hobby; going through what was suggested there would not have been fun.

What I am surprised by is (almost) nobody else seems a bit disgruntled by this?

Is everybody afraid to speak out? I admit I kinda am. I don't need headaches, but burying in my head in the sand when I see this go down seems kinda cowardly too. I guess my takeaway is this is a reason to keep my wallet closed when it comes to a potential purchase. Enough said.

#419 9 years ago

I feel sorry for the dude in the video. But i had a diff experience with JJP cust service. WOZ was my second pin purchase, total pin n00b, I also knew going in it was the first game from a new company and a brand new platform. Alex, Lloyd and Jack were all very accommodating. I never expected anyone to hop on a plane and fly out to CA to replace some light boards, a trough opto and a sata drive, lol. What matters is they all pitched in and helped make it right. That, to me, is what good customer service in the end is like.

#420 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I am unsurprised the video is down and the circumstances suggested for its removal. I don't blame anybody for not wanting to die on a hill of what is supposed to be a diversion away from work. Its a hobby; going through what was suggested there would not have been fun.
Is everybody afraid to speak out? I admit I kinda am. I don't need headaches, but burying in my head in the sand when I see this go down seems kinda cowardly too. I guess my takeaway is this is a reason to keep my wallet closed when it comes to a potential purchase. Enough said.

I find it hard to get disgruntled over unprovable accusations. There are just too many sides to the story. I'd want to see proof of this strong arming going on. I mean I could say that black helicopters and a pony were outside my window right now, and maybe that is true.

It's not that I'm calling bullshit, but I am saying I need to go feed my fictional pony. I'll send a picture of the hay.

Post edited by DaveH: ps: Seriously, who was the distributor so I never order from them.

#421 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I find it hard to get disgruntled over unprovable accusations. There are just too many sides to the story. I'd want to see proof of this strong arming going on.

Fair enough; I can understand that viewpoint too. But I don't particulary want or need to see any proof of strong arming.

(allegedly) Somebody said something to somebody, and that was enough to generate enough fear (rationale fear probably, e.g. I don't want to have to deal with this hassle) to get the video removed. Case closed.

I don't like that a person would have to live in fear of expressing their opinion. Maybe some words were mis-stated or something. e.g. I think person X was mad, vs. they made me feel like a sack of crap... I have no idea how the other person was feeling, but I can surely express my own feelings?

If not, what the heck is going on?

#422 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

reviewzonehd is gonna be Taken Care of for Now on . He wants a WOF , so I got him N touch w/ Banker , Possible meeting at Banker's Pad this week-end .. I Do wish i could've sold him the Banker's BDK , cause rev- Paid Way 2 much $ for his thru a company up North , I'll call them ( Gold DiGGer's ) .. Used Pin's from Collector Friend's , NIB pin's from either Cointaker or Doughslinger ..

Hey that's my old WOF game. I would know it anywhere. It was my first pin to powder coat. I traded it off to a guy in NC and got screwed on the deal. Learned my lesson. Had my guy go pick up a HUO NFL that had no clue about pinball. Got the NFL to find out HUO my arc. Lier was all he was. PF damage and definitely routed not HUO. I have never found a HUO with quarters jammed in the door and burnin on the DMD like this. We won't even get into the play field damage. The guy sells crap on e-bay that should have been a large warning sign. Oh well, live and learn. Should have gone myself to pick it up and the deal would have never gone down and this pin would still be in my house. This pin was also the same pin that went to Chicago twice. Cointaker's knows this pin. Also, the same pin used in this video.

And I would know I produced the video and animation. The guy in the video is the guy who picked up the game. He has learned allot after that pick-up. I added the shooter rod from cointaker later down the road.

#423 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

ey that's my old WOF game. I would know it anywhere. It was my first pin to powder coat. I traded it off to a guy in NC and got screwed on the deal.

Banker drove to Atlanta to buy this WOF .. He wanted me to go w/ him but i had to work .. I will say it's a Beauty !! Who did U get NFL from , Banker hasn't Owned that Pin ( yet ) ..

The WOZ RR in this Thread came from ---- http://pinballs.com/ ... Automated Distributors

#424 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

you said all the problems were just so easy to fix but yet now here you are saying that "i've never heard of that before" --- this was not me pressing the mute button on the coin door, geez man i'm not 5 years old and don't know how a basic device works. This was the sound turning up and down on its own during play, and i was very clear about that on multiple occasions but yet here you are suggesting that i was just pressing the mute button. Sometimes the background music would go from blaring to the point it sounded like it was gonna blow a speaker to down so low you couldn't even hear it. Some of the games started with no sound at all and it would just kick in during play.

And a wooshing static noise every other time the ball rolls over the middle of the table was a good idea how? I don't know what would be worse, it being broken and making that noise or knowing that is the sound it is suppose to make. i don't know if my sound effect was just 'off' or if it was having an issue because of the other sound problems going on but that was a really awful noise to hear every few seconds.. just a loud static style swoosh noise that sounded like a kid blowing into a microphone.. and its right in the center of the machine so the ball is constantly hitting it. I just assumed it was broken along with all the other issues.

FYI i didn't change any of the sound settings manually, i left them on default and when i looked in the service menu the volume numbers were changing on their own between games.

#425 9 years ago

I think we get the idea - this machine was totally screwed up. I don't think it could be systemic with all WOZ's or they would have to issue a full blown recall. Seems like a bad apple...it happens.

#426 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Banker drove to Atlanta to buy this WOF .. He wanted me to go w/ him but i had to work .. I will say it's a Beauty !! Who did U get NFL from , Banker hasn't Owned that Pin ( yet ) ..
The WOZ RR in this Thread came from ---- http://pinballs.com/ ... Automated Distributors

Thank you for saying where the Woz came from.

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I stand corrected. I think it was outside Atlanta. I can't remember the guys name, but it was an even trade. I do remember that it was about sometime around this time last year. It was snowing and freezing roads and the guy I was trading with said "Come get it or forget it". I should have called it off as it was a car sales men type attitude and he said you told me you would be here by whatever date it was we agreed to however the roads weren't frozen over. I pushed it anyway and sent Melvin to make the trade. I was feeling bad once I sent him because due to the road conditions. The guy said he already had WOF already sold but I'll be honest I do not believe that. Not after seeing his NFL. Anyway water under the bridge now. Due to the Damage of the play filed I decided to do a NFL major (1 team) theme pin. I just started the process. Totally new decals, full play field new art and new plastics. Sending the play field off in the next few weeks to have a totally new play field done to start all new art work. Way more money in it than it will ever be worth but it's for my collection so I am ok with that. There is another WOF that look just like this one I did for a friend but he sold his I think to a guy in florida. There are only a few differences in this one and his. This 1 have the headset jack and color changing shooter rod. I don't think his had the back box reflector. Been so long ago when I did them. The LEDs in that game are cointakers along with the back box LED panel. That WOF was bought by me in the DFW area NIB. Not to many plays when I traded it. So, it was in amazing condition. At least now you know where it came from.

#428 9 years ago

I'm Sure the Banker will Chime N after while . Here's a pict of the Front of the Pin .. Stunning Pin

But nor I or the Banker has Never owned a NFL pin ..

TWD , BDK , School etc 055.jpgTWD , BDK , School etc 055.jpg

#429 9 years ago

Oh that's it. The key chain I do on all my pins. I buy them off e-bay and helps keep up with the different keys to all the machines. The black plastic leg protectors where added after the trade. They were never on there. I use all metal ones on all my machines now. Looks like some scratches on the door I can't tell but that was not there. It's a nice machine. Not sure what he paid for it but hopefully it wasn't to to much. 1 thing that gives it away and you can see it in your photos and in the video. Look at the DMD. I added a filter inside for reflection. Not done on the other machine I did. That reflector kinda bugged me. I liked it but kinda curled a little inside over time. The NFL pin is like this one.
Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 2.15.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-01-08 at 2.15.00 AM.png

However, I am changing everything on it. Here is all the plastic redone of what I am doing and yes I know not everyone loves this team. LOL
COWBOYPLASTICS.jpgCOWBOYPLASTICS.jpg

I am think about finding another and doing my favorite collage team but we will see how this one goes first.

#430 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm Sure the Banker will Chime after while ... Here's a pict of the Front of the Pin .. Stunning Pin !!
But nor I or the Banker has Never owned a NFL pin ..

TWD , BDK , School etc 055.jpg 227 KB

I bought this from a guy in Gainsville GA. Drove 5.5 hours to get. He said he traded it for the NFL
pin.

#431 9 years ago
Quoted from reviewzonehd:

you said all the problems were just so easy to fix but yet now here you are saying that "i've never heard of that before" --- this was not me pressing the mute button on the coin door, geez man i'm not 5 years old and don't know how a basic device works. This was the sound turning up and down on its own during play, and i was very clear about that on multiple occasions but yet here you are suggesting that i was just pressing the mute button. Sometimes the background music would go from blaring to the point it sounded like it was gonna blow a speaker to down so low you couldn't even hear it. Some of the games started with no sound at all and it would just kick in during play.
And a wooshing static noise every other time the ball rolls over the middle of the table was a good idea how? I don't know what would be worse, it being broken and making that noise or knowing that is the sound it is suppose to make. i don't know if my sound effect was just 'off' or if it was having an issue because of the other sound problems going on but that was a really awful noise to hear every few seconds.. just a loud static style swoosh noise that sounded like a kid blowing into a microphone.. and its right in the center of the machine so the ball is constantly hitting it. I just assumed it was broken along with all the other issues.
FYI i didn't change any of the sound settings manually, i left them on default and when i looked in the service menu the volume numbers were changing on their own between games.

You are saying the volume settings (physically viewed in the menu) changed all by themselves between games? That is NOT possible in any way shape or form. I can possibly buy some physical problem that manifested itself in volume skew but somehow the actual settings in the menu arbitrarily changed themselves back and forth is just not possible. It's obvious you were upset and we're looking for things to be wrong to document for your video But that one just is not possible.

#432 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I can see specifically which connection in chassis were loose causing the issues in the video and the boot issue is the sata cable wiggling loose on either the drive or motherboard.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

You missed the point ENTIRELY. THE VIDEO shows a manifestation of a problem that only occurs under certain circumstances. And the problem connection is inside the chassis.

Watch out behind you for that wall you're ready to run into.

Quoted from starfighter:

I'm looking for the problem connection that caused all the problems in the video as you have asserted.

He's been called out 4 times about this and keeps dodging the question.

#433 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Watch out behind you for that wall you're ready to run into.

He's been called out 4 times about this and keeps dodging the question.

No maybe YOU don't get it but I did answer the question so much so that the poster you quoted actually understood the answer. Now go find the wall you are referring to and stand facing it.

#434 9 years ago

At no point in this thread did you specifically point out which connection was loose in the video, although you claim to be able to see it plain as day. You've been asked by 3 different people and keep side stepping and back peddling.

#435 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Hey that's my old WOF game. I would know it anywhere. It was my first pin to powder coat.

You did a Great job on the Powder Coat !! Do you offer any Services for Powder Coating ? Pinside could use another source due to the Current member over Charging .

#436 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

At no point in this thread did you specifically point out which connection was loose in the video, although you claim to be able to see it plain as day. You've been asked by 3 different people and keep side stepping and back peddling.

Not to defend him...

But I think what he's trying to say is he can tell by how the machine looks in the video (i.e. the state of the lights/sounds, etc.) which connections are loose in an area that most likely can not be seen in the video.

#437 9 years ago

IMO. Machine should work out of box or maybe minor tweaking.

If true Jack should not have lost his cool.

However JJP offered to send a tech to rectify all the issues, so the video maker really has nothing to complain about. Its not they said buddy you are on your own.

As an observation, Alex sometimes in business biting your tongue is really valuable. You know your shit but you are not going to win clients by coming accross as arrogant/rude. I have tenants that I despise and want to tell them to F off, however I like their money so I shut up. In business you don't want to lose customers as it is hard to replace them.

Re quality control -maybe a more rigorous testing regime needs to be adopted. Cheaper than sending parts and labour out.

#438 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Not to defend him...
But I think what he's trying to say is he can tell by how the machine looks in the video (i.e. the state of the lights/sounds, etc.) which connections are loose in an area that most likely can not be seen in the video.

Exactly

#439 9 years ago

Pinchroma - we now know the game came from Automated. Why not call them and get their point of view? They took the machine back in trade (if I understand the flow from the information in this thread). I'm confident that you wouldn't consider their techs to have as low skills as the rest of us. As A JJP representative, wouldn't that be the proper road to travel?

#440 9 years ago

Why was the video poster threatened with a law suit? That's awful damage control if true.

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Pinchroma - we now know the game came from Automated. Why not call them and get their point of view? They took the machine back in trade (if I understand the flow from the information in this thread). I'm confident that you wouldn't consider their techs to have as low skills as the rest of us. As A JJP representative, wouldn't that be the proper road to travel?

I have no idea what distrib it came from but if it was automated then yes we will obviously contact the guys over there and find out what the state of affairs is. All this happened in short time frame so I have no idea if that machine made its way back to the factory or someone @ Automated looked at the machine.

#442 9 years ago

I would love to hear the follow up as to what was wrong with the machine. Sounds like some stupid little thing was making the game act crazy.

#443 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Alex, did any actual fix for the lightboards ever come out?
I mean, besides getting 4 new boards from JJP (in this example), has anyone ever figured out what is wrong with them and issued a Tech Bulletin?
There are 2 WOZs that are on route, always turned off because the inserts are 1/2 dead. If there was some explanation somewhere on what blows up on them (or what needs to be done to upgrade/bulletproof them), I could bring a rework station and fix them on the spot.
Or if a tornado swept JJP away (Allah forbid it), a tech bulletin would be lifesaver for 1000 games.

Any fix?

#444 9 years ago

You guys remember the movie Old School?

Every WOZ thread reminds me of that scene where a guy rings the doorbell lol

old school gang bang.jpgold school gang bang.jpg

#445 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Videos removed from YouTube are not always removed from the internet. You can find stuff if you know how & where to look.

#446 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You guys remember the movie Old School?
Every WOZ thread reminds me of that scene where a guy rings the doorbell lol

old school gang bang.jpg 23 KB

That's awesome. Whenever I read a JJP or Skit-B thread and the owners of those pins start commenting on any negativity I think of this scene.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#447 9 years ago

Every time I read one of these threads I get the picture of that SNL skit with Jimmy Fallon where he's the IT guy. Watch it and you'll understand.

#448 9 years ago

Every time someone posts their game for sale I think of the movie lair lair... "I've had better"

#449 9 years ago

Ever since vid1900 mentioned something about being naked in his hot tub in the Bowen thread, this is all I can think of when I read his posts.
tumblr_inline_mq1r019b451qz4rgp.jpgtumblr_inline_mq1r019b451qz4rgp.jpg

#450 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

You are saying the volume settings (physically viewed in the menu) changed all by themselves between games? That is NOT possible in any way shape or form.

I thought this happened once on mine as well with the volume numbers out of whack without me adjusting them, but will not say i am absolutely 100% positive it did because that would be just too silly because there are no absolutes. To say it is NOT possible in any way shape or form is just silly. You have made similar statements in the past on previous issues the game has had when owners reported those issues on here for the first time only to be proven wrong. How about saying instead "I don't see how that is possible".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 91.00
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 5.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 679 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interesting-review-on-woz-75th-le/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.