pwozdcde.png
bar-fight-o.gif
tumblr_inline_mq1r019b451qz4rgp.jpg
image.jpg
old school gang bang.jpg
COWBOYPLASTICS.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 2.15.00 AM.png
TWD , BDK , School etc 055.jpg
There are 679 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from reviewzonehd:

wait a minute, i must have missed something here, does pinchroma work as tech support for jersey jack? if so then that explains a ton as far as what he is saying about the situation..

Yes.
Drwhosuddenrealization.gifDrwhosuddenrealization.gif

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I'm sure your goal wasn't to get into this sh*tstorm on pinside so would I of followed the same steps as you which got this result? no.. I would of posted on pinside with some of the issues and seeked helped within the community first. Lloyd and others would of seen it and chimed in. The other option was to call the distributor / call JJP support whether it was christmas or not.
I'm not going to buy a some expensive toy based on your review on youtube and have a bad experience and crap on it with a video. I would seek guidance from other hobbyists and folks first. You live in Monroe, NC and im 30 miles away and know of a lot of other pinheads close to you. We are a tight knit community and your action of making a video and slamming a pin could be seen as disrespectful to your other hobbyists.
JJP has thousands of customers who have spent $7000-$9000 on their products. Its like me ragging on my neighbors car because I don't buy or like the brand he purchased.

So you are suggesting i should have kept the machine after seeing how many problems it had, discussed the warranty options with tech support, troubleshot for hours, and then in the end get blasted and disrespected by jack himself for having a broken machine? I swear dude, your logic on this situation is just so backwards i don't know where to begin. it saddens me you live in the same state as me. Don't expect any house party invites from me, thats for sure.

#203 9 years ago

that does bring up a good point why would jjp have tech support open on christmas eve and christmas, like who would force employees to work on a holiday instead of being home with their family.. even jack blasted me for not calling on christmas lol.. does that make sense to anyone else? I have never heard of a company needing to take technical support calls on christmas.. even the phone companies shut down support on those days..

We support our games 24/7/365 and thats by choice. No one forces anyone to work.

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Couldn't call tech support on the Christmas holiday ?
Why not ? I was there taking care of people.
I wish he would have called sooner. Some of the problems he had started after he was in there for five hours checking wires.
LTG : ?

Lloyd you are one of the most respected people on pinside but it feels like you are passing the buck.

#205 9 years ago

well could grief, i wish i would have realized that sooner. i don't spend enough time on this forum to have known that, and i clearly missed whatever post that was implied earlier in, no wonder that dude is so vocal about it and trying to make me out to be something that i'm not. I can't help but laugh about those posts now.. you know the bad thing is, he is basically making lloyd look bad by saying we didn't easily fix all of these issues on the phone that he is claiming he could have taken care of, which im sure he will say probably wouldn't have been possibly because of my "below level intellect".

#206 9 years ago

Every single toy video that i post on dctc AKA Disney Cars Toy Club gets over 100,000 views, and I upload 4 videos on there each week. I don't need "hits", or "attention", on that channel anymore.

Sure, not that channel, but you *are* in the business of making money from youtube...

"Have you ever considered working on YouTube as a full time job? Do you want to get into the gaming review business? Learn how i grew four YouTube channels to a combined 40 million views, and 41,000 subscribers." (From Review Zone HD : Building A YouTube Gaming Empire [Kindle Edition])

Surely someone who can attract 40 million views, can adjust a drop target?

Yes, I think your video was deliberately inflammatory, and I suspect there is good reason Jack treated you the way he did (if that part isn't completely fabricated anyway). Your claimed experience with JJP support goes contrary to what nearly everyone else has received, including myself. I had issues with my WOZ and they were handled quickly and professionally. I also think if you truly liked the game, you would have persevered until it was fixed properly.

#207 9 years ago

that does bring up a good point why would jjp have tech support open on christmas eve and christmas, like who would force employees to work on a holiday instead of being home with their family.. even jack blasted me for not calling on christmas lol.. does that make sense to anyone else? I have never heard of a company needing to take technical support calls on christmas.. even the phone companies shut down support on those days..

I'm going to play Devil's advocate. I do believe Jack takes pride in being available to his customers. He will speak to you first hand and part of him may have been peeved at the entire issue altogether. Without his input and not being on the phone that day I can't really say more.

#208 9 years ago

So you are suggesting i should have kept the machine after seeing how many problems it had, discussed the warranty options with tech support, troubleshot for hours, and then in the end get blasted and disrespected by jack himself for having a broken machine? I swear dude, your logic on this situation is just so backwards i don't know where to begin. it saddens me you live in the same state as me. Don't expect any house party invites from me, thats for sure.

Your logic makes no sense, you spent $9000 for a game and have the patience of a gnat. In the end you lost money and you lost time and are in a pissing contest on here.

I would of been a little more patient and tried to get the issues fixed and patted myself on the back and not quit like you did.

You didn't respect the community by handling the situation like you did so hopefully im not the only one that doesn't show-up for your house parties.

#209 9 years ago

well could grief, i wish i would have realized that sooner. i don't spend enough time on this forum to have known that, and i clearly missed whatever post that was implied earlier in, no wonder that dude is so vocal about it and trying to make me out to be something that i'm not. I can't help but laugh about those posts now.. you know the bad thing is, he is basically making lloyd look bad by saying we didn't easily fix all of these issues on the phone that he is claiming he could have taken care of, which im sure he will say probably wouldn't have been possible because of my "below level intellect".

No one said you had below level intellect at all. Those words you are quoting never once show up in this thread. However I have seen ALL of the various correspondences to know you are leaving a tremendous amount out to make this extremely one sided and that you were offered a tech to come out for free and rectify every problem on the game.

You didn't accept that offer.

In any event this is all a moot point.

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And I was working as well. My phone rings on Christmas

Im sure it rings, just that you dont do anything about it. By the way, how is the customer that is in my town doing, Have you fixed thier game yet. Its only been a couple months now and you said you can teach people anything instantly.

By he way, thanks for making my business a little better. Because of how poorly you took care of the RRWoz issue here, It has made me look even better. Several of the customers friends have bought machines from me for christmas, and they are all thrilled about the service they recieved, and made comments about how they are glad they bought through me instead of having to use the place Chris did with the issues's he had. One of my customers even joked that he was going to tease CHris, that he was going to tell him that after I set up two NIB stern pins, that both of them worked when we turned the power on

#211 9 years ago

well could grief, i wish i would have realized that sooner. i don't spend enough time on this forum to have known that, and i clearly missed whatever post that was implied earlier in, no wonder that dude is so vocal about it and trying to make me out to be something that i'm not. I can't help but laugh about those posts now.. you know the bad thing is, he is basically making lloyd look bad by saying we didn't easily fix all of these issues on the phone that he is claiming he could have taken care of, which im sure he will say probably wouldn't have been possible because of my "below level intellect".

That wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true. LOL

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

I'm going to play Devil's advocate. I do believe Jack takes pride in being available to his customers. He will speak to you first hand and part of him may have been peeved at the entire issue altogether. Without his input and not being on the phone that day I can't really say more.

Trust me after the phone discussions didn't work we wanted to send a tech out onsite for free and it was rejected. He even said in the video he didn't want a tech to come out. What more can be said.

#213 9 years ago

well could grief, i wish i would have realized that sooner. i don't spend enough time on this forum to have known that.

This is your problem, respect the hobby, gain some local friends in the community and create a network of resources.

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Lloyd you are one of the most respected people on pinside but it feels like you are passing the buck.

I didn't even realize lloyd was the one that posted that... that means he most likely told jack i caused some of the issues by checking for loose wires because he claimed "some of the problems started after he checked the wires".

The sad thing is, i talked with him on the phone and i clearly explained to him and i've explained here in the forum, and i even said it in the video, the 5-7 hours was NOT spent yanking on wires. it was spent reading through the book of a manual, inspecting all the wires, checking to make sure each and every one of them was connected and nothing was loose or unplugged. it was not spent PULLING on the thing, and i never once suggested or implied that i abused anything under that playfield. I was very careful with everything i did, and none of the problems happened during me being under the playfield or setting the playfield back down. I don't know how many more times i can say this. If the tech and jack and some of you on the forum think i made the situation worse by checking wires then I don't know what else to say about it, it is beyond my patience level of trying to discuss it.

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Im sure it rings, just that you dont do anything about it. By the way, how is the customer that is in my town doing, Have you fixed thier game yet. Its only been a couple months now and you said you can teach people anything instantly.
By he way, thanks for making my business a little better. Because of how poorly you took care of the RRWoz issue here, It has made me look even better. Several of the customers friends have bought machines from me for christmas, and they are all thrilled about the service they recieved, and made comments about how they are glad they bought through me instead of having to use the place Chris did with the issues's he had. One of my customers even joked that he was going to tease CHris, that he was going to tell him that after I set up two NIB stern pins, that both of them worked when we turned the power on

This guy again. All of your stuff was debunked even by the customer. You disappeared for months because you were shown to be lying through your teeth and now you are here trying to stir more trouble? Should I just dig up that thread?

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Trust me after the phone discussions didn't work we wanted to send a tech out onsite for free and it was rejected. He even said in the video he didn't want a tech to come out. What more can be said.

listen, i didn't want the tech to come out AFTER jack blasted me. Who would want to keep a busted machine that had so many problems after getting thrown under the bus by the owner?

man, i can't even say what i want to say to you. i'd get banned for sure, which at this point i'd probably just be doing myself a favor by doing so.

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

This is your problem, respect the hobby, gain some local friends in the community and create a network of resources.

I don't need anymore friends.

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Your logic makes no sense, you spent $9000 for a game and have the patience of a gnat. In the end you lost money and you lost time and are in a pissing contest on here.
I would of been a little more patient and tried to get the issues fixed and patted myself on the back and not quit like you did.
You didn't respect the community by handling the situation like you did so hopefully im not the only one that doesn't show-up for your house parties.

C'mon man, give the guy a break. He paid a premium price for a premium piece of equipment and it had multiple (seemingly major) issues right after opening. I for one would be panicked as well, especially if the first conversation you have with the company is that there is no warranty coverage for labor and multiple large components might be faulty. Think about it, the guy had his wife and his kid waiting to open this thing - they arn't pinball experts, he isn't an expert tech, and all of these issues are happening.

If I bought a machine from a guy on craigslist I would expect whatever errors and issues the machine would throw at me because that is expected. When buying the latest run of $9,000 machine and having many different major issues pop up all at once after opening, and not being able to troubleshoot the issues with the techs on the phone, I would have been freaking out as well.

I also apologized to the real "OP" via PM about posting this before he could. I didn't have my headphones plugged in during the first 30 seconds of the video or so and had no idea he is a pinside member and mentioned he was going to post this.

#219 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

You would have been a little been more patient after jack blasts you on the phone for having a broken machine? You would have kept a 9,000 machine after experiencing all the problems i had with it and just overlooked all the bs with the warranty and the nasty attitude that jack had towards you?

wow. just wow. every single post from you just gets better and better.

#220 9 years ago

man, i can't even say what i want to say to you. i'd get banned for sure, which at this point i'd probably just be doing myself a favor by doing so.

Case in point. It sounds like we made a LOT of effort to assist you and you had a very short fuse and a lack of patience. Sending a tech out would have fixed everything and the HE SAID/SHE SAID of the phone conversation with jack is just that, conjecture. Why would someone who just "blasted" you want to then subsequently pay a couple hundred dollars to send someone to your house to fix a game. If he was this belittling tyrant wouldn't he have just told you he's not helping you?

Something isn't adding up here.

#221 9 years ago

listen, i didn't want the tech to come out AFTER jack blasted me. Who would want to keep a busted machine that had so many problems after getting thrown under the bus by the owner?

Friend, just log out and get the deal in motion for your Stern Star Trek. Most of us are glad you brought this up.

#222 9 years ago

SO you were more interested in starting sh*t (and making a controversial video), than getting your new game working properly so you could play it. I mean really... they offered to send someone out to fix it for free, and you refused, and then you made a video blasting their supposed lack of support?

Dude...

#223 9 years ago

I'm assuming this is your first NIB machine? Whether it was $9000 or $5000 stuff shifts and moves around in shipping. If you had more experience or did more due diligence you would know this. When I bought my Iron Man Vault pieces were lose and moving around in the cabinet. I called support and got the issues resolved.

You can be in denial all you want but next time pay someone to unbox and setup the pin for you. It seems like you have the money..

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No one said you had below level intellect at all. Those words you are quoting never once show up in this thread. However I have seen ALL of the various correspondences to know you are leaving a tremendous amount out to make this extremely one sided and that you were offered a tech to come out for free and rectify every problem on the game.
You didn't accept that offer.
In any event this is all a moot point.

You did say..

Considering he can't pronounce the word solder or own a soldering iron or know how to adjust a lockdown bar? I'd say VERY new.

That was uncalled for and petty. We are both from the NY area and people in the South think we talk funny. I'm not trying to blast you but it is these comments coming from an employee representing a company that can damage a companies reputation more than the issues with the game. Even the owner said he was turned off to the game by Jack's tone/attitude.

Customer service goes beyond resolving problems and it is the one thing that can endear a customer to a company.

#225 9 years ago

In the video you said "...I'm a very easy person to get along with...".

it saddens me you live in the same state as me. Don't expect any house party invites from me, thats for sure.

#226 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

SO you were more interested in starting sh*t (and making a controversial video), than getting your new game working properly so you could play it. I mean really... they offered to send someone out to fix it for free, and you refused, and then you made a video blasting their supposed lack of support?
Dude...

If problems happen to high dollar machine DAY ONE, I wouldnt want it in the house on Day 730 when the warranty is up. He doesn't want to support or have a pinball machine in his house where the head of the Pinball company ripped him over the phone for the way he handled his broken product.

Am I missing something here? Has the whole world gone crazy?

#227 9 years ago

Jack was probably just very passionate and got defensive about his game. My lord, all the issues could of gotten resolved in a couple of weeks, give me a break.

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Sure, not that channel, but you *are* in the business of making money from youtube...
"Have you ever considered working on YouTube as a full time job? Do you want to get into the gaming review business? Learn how i grew four YouTube channels to a combined 40 million views, and 41,000 subscribers." (From Review Zone HD : Building A YouTube Gaming Empire [Kindle Edition])
Surely someone who can attract 40 million views, can adjust a drop target?
Yes, I think your video was deliberately inflammatory, and I suspect there is good reason Jack treated you the way he did (if that part isn't completely fabricated anyway). Your claimed experience with JJP support goes contrary to what nearly everyone else has received, including myself. I had issues with my WOZ and they were handled quickly and professionally. I also think if you truly liked the game, you would have persevered until it was fixed properly.

What does me making money by doing toy videos on one of the biggest youtube channels in the world have to do with me posting a video on reviewzonehd that isn't going to get hardly any views at all. Pinball videos hardly ever get more than a couple thousand views, and that equates out to a couple dollars. Heck, just for you i pulled the monetization from the video right now lol. i could care less about that.

As far as the next part, the part that you said i "made up". Ya you got me... i bought a 9,000 dollar machine to go along with the rest of my machines so i could make up a story about jack being hateful to me. I lost over 1,000 dollars swapping that machine out so i could make 2 dollars on youtube telling a bs story to everyone.

As far as the final statement " if you really liked the game yada yada yada" --- haha.. man.. i wasn't going to keep a machine that had that many problems after dealing with the company itself. I was willing to lose 1,000 dollars on it because it was that bad of a situation.

So let's recap. I bought a machine, spent my christmas week trying to fix it, found out the warranty sucks and that i couldn't get an extended warranty.. tried to fix it on the phone with tech and was unsuccessful because it wasn't a "simple" easy fix, get blasted by jack for having a broken machine possibly because lloyd advised i caused some of the problems by inspecting wires.. decide to lose 1,000 dollars swapping it out, post a video discussing my situation as a warning to others and in the end on this forum I am called an idiot, newbie, a liar, and everything else that has been posted.

Totally worth the headache. Slam-dunk.

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Case in point. It sounds like we made a LOT of effort to assist you and you had a very short fuse and a lack of patience. Sending a tech out would have fixed everything and the HE SAID/SHE SAID of the phone conversation with jack is just that, conjecture. Why would someone who just "blasted" you want to then subsequently pay a couple hundred dollars to send someone to your house to fix a game. If he was this belittling tyrant wouldn't he have just told you he's not helping you?
Something isn't adding up here.

BS yet again. I even told lloyd i was willing to spend as long as it took on the phone to get it fixed but after determining there were 3 or 4 bad boards with no explanation as to why they all went bad at THAT POINT we decided to try to get a tech out, and then your owner ripped me a new one on the phone before i even said one word. No one had a short fuse, i wasn't impatient with lloyd. its funny your doing all the talking for him, but at this point im sure there is enough pressure on him to say all sorts of fun stuff now.

.. and did you really just question why jack would be willing to send out a tech to fix it, like he would be doing me some favor by doing something that would be expected from having a new in the box broken machine.

#230 9 years ago

I'm not sure what you were trying to warn others of?

What did you really accomplish in the end besides piss yourself off and get pissed on.

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

In the video you said "...I'm a very easy person to get along with...".

this dude called me an idiot, then has been trying his best to say all sorts of other nonsense since then, and me saying im not going to be inviting him over anytime soon is certainly much more positive than what he has been saying to me.

#232 9 years ago

The same warranty that was going to send a tech to your house for free to rectify all the issues? Got it.

#233 9 years ago

Funny you say that..I was thinking that the other day. As long as AL is with JJP... I'll for one will never own one because if his 'greater than thou' attitude.

I also know of another local guy who cancelled his Hobbit because of a confirmation with him here

Quoted from pinstor12:

Wonder how much Alex PR has cost Jack?
Any guesses?

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

What did you really accomplish in the end besides piss yourself off and get pissed on.

On here, nothing that people haven't already known for a year or so, sad to say.

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

If problems happen to high dollar machine DAY ONE, I wouldnt want it in the house on Day 730 when the warranty is up. He doesn't want to support or have a pinball machine in his house where the head of the Pinball company ripped him over the phone for the way he handled his broken product.
Am I missing something here? Has the whole world gone crazy?

you know what man, you might be the only one that has made any sense on this thread in a while. i was actually going to ask those 2 questions myself.

#236 9 years ago

found out the warranty sucks and that i couldn't get an extended warranty..

I really don't want to bad mouth or berate you at all. You've had a bad experience and want to vent about it - I get that.

However, there is NO pinball company out there with a different warranty program. If the reason you wouldn't buy another pinball from JJP is the warranty, you may not want to buy ANY new pinball machines.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

The same warranty that was going to send a tech to your house for free to rectify all the issues? Got it.

Your company very clearly states that the warranty does not cover labor, it was the very first thing that both techs said to me. In fact lloyd said he could "check" with jack and the seller to see what could be done. So jack could have said "nope" and there would have been nothing i could have done about it, just because he agreed to do what should have been done doesn't make him some sort of hero here. if he hadn't agreed to do it then it would have been beyond chaos to sell a broken 9,000 machine and then refuse to make things right when its busted right out of the box.

#238 9 years ago

I don't care about coming to reviewzonehd's house. I'm putting in time and effort typing these posts to give a different perspective. Instead of trying to argue points and have some dialog I'm told im not invited to his house.

Whether people agree or disagree we are putting attention towards this issue and that is a positive thing here and should be appreciated a little bit.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I just can't believe how many people in this thread are of the opinion that people should not share their experience when it is a negative one. What did he accomplish? He gave us a data point in terms of his personal experience with his brand new RRWOZ, and the customer support that he got from JJP.

It doesn't mean that all WOZ's don't work out of the box, and it doesn't mean that Jack will call you and berate you if you tried to fix something yourself. But it's an experience that someone had with the product and company that can be taken into consideration, and looked at in combination with other reviews, including many positive ones.

Quoted from TimeBandit:

No review on its own is ever really worth anything. It's the pattens that emerge and repetition that feed through to a statistically relevant sample size that are important. This is just one review in a sea of reviews. A good review somewhere else is also just one of many. Keep researching, add it all up and make a decision after you have the amount of quality information that works for you.

Exactly.

#240 9 years ago

I'm going to head to lunch and done wasting my time on this thread. I appreciate the warning that games might leave a factory damaged or get damaged in shipping. I also learned Jack can be an a-hole over the phone.

I want to thank you very much for this amazing warning!

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I just can't believe how many people in this thread are of the opinion that people should not share their experience when it is a negative one. What did he accomplish? He gave us a data point in terms of his personal experience with his brand new RRWOZ, and the customer support that he got from JJP.
It doesn't mean that all WOZ's don't work out of the box, and it doesn't mean that Jack will call you and berate you if you tried to fix something yourself. But it's an experience that someone had with the product and company that can be taken into consideration, and looked at in combination with other reviews, including many positive ones.

Exactly.

Its how he shared it!!!!!

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

This guy again. All of your stuff was debunked even by the customer. You disappeared for months because you were shown to be lying through your teeth and now you are here trying to stir more trouble? Should I just dig up that thread?

Dig it up, I havent dissappeared, in fact, Im still taking care of customers the way i always have, to make them satisfied. You, well you are doing the same thing as always, talking shit but not getting the job done. Is this customer in this thread a liar.

By the way. I proved what i had by showing jack in person about the customer. Please provide me one thing that shows that im lying. You cant because your the one lying. And yes, until this customer is taking care of that i know of, ill be sure to mention it in any thread where you are talking about your customer supprt. You want to brag about how good you are, but apparently your just not that good. SO glad you dont represent my company like you think you do at JJP

#243 9 years ago

Reviewzondhd:

Sorry to hear about your game. My suggestion is to move on. Pinchroma is always right.

The JJP cult is back in full force.

#244 9 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Dig it up, I havent dissappeared, in fact, Im still taking care of customers the way i always have, to make them satisfied. You, well you are doing the same thing as always, talking shit but not getting the job done. Is this customer in this thread a liar.
By the way. I proved what i had by showing jack in person about the customer. Please provide me one thing that shows that im lying. You cant because your the one lying. And yes, until this customer is taking care of that i know of, ill be sure to mention it in any thread where you are talking about your customer supprt. You want to brag about how good you are, but apparently your just not that good. SO glad you dont represent my company like you think you do at JJP

Sure no problem..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-has-very-poor-customer-service-for-non-pinheads/page/5#post-2009023 <--- Facts laid out. Showed you lied about the entire set of events and the fact that you were paid by the customer and you subsequently never returned. I even had the customer confirm each and every point. Nice try though.

#245 9 years ago

I think it's grossly unfair to judge a person based on a single encounter. So Jack offended you and for this you'd like to destroy his reputation and business. To quote Mr Daltry " Who the f?$& are you?"

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I can see specifically which connection in chassis were loose causing the issues in the video and the boot issue is the sata cable wiggling loose on either the drive or motherboard.

Can you point out the cable for the rest of us? I would be curious to see the blatantly obvious problem.

As for a SATA cable causing an "intermittent boot issue", I'm not buying what you're selling one bit. You said earlier that they use latching SATA cables, so I don't see that just randomly almost falling off. Additionally, in my 10 years of owning an IT company, I've never seen one that caused an intermittent boot situation. A no boot situation, yes, but randomly working and randomly not....no way. It doesn't even make sense.

#247 9 years ago

Do the distributors set up & check games before they're sent to the customer? Unfortunately I can't afford a NIB game, just curious.

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I don't care about coming to reviewzonehd's house. I'm putting in time and effort typing these posts to give a different perspective. Instead of trying to argue points and have some dialog I'm told im not invited to his house.
Whether people agree or disagree we are putting attention towards this issue and that is a positive thing here and should be appreciated a little bit.

nothing you have said toward me was appreciated. your entire goal with each post is to try to make me look bad, plain and simple, and it has been since your first post of calling me an idiot. also, no one elected you as forum judge and jury to try to pick apart everything i said or did.

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Do the distributors set up & check games before they're sent to the customer? Unfortunately I can't afford a NIB game, just curious.

No.

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Can you point out the cable for the rest of us? I would be curious to see the blatantly obvious problem.
As for a SATA cable causing an "intermittent boot issue", I'm not buying what you're selling one bit. You said earlier that they use latching SATA cables, so I don't see that just randomly almost falling off. Additionally, in my 10 years of owning an IT company, I've never seen one that caused an intermittent boot situation. A no boot situation, yes, but randomly working and randomly not....no way. It doesn't even make sense.

Happens ALL the time. The latching cables connect at the drive but not the mobo. A loose sata cable will absolutely cause a sporadic boot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 679 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interesting-review-on-woz-75th-le/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.