11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RCA1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Full size pinball metalwork. I guess it'd make an interesting patio shelf or the like if it could be leveled. Looks like regular pinball legs/levelers. Could buy a decent (real) pin for what they want.

ebay.com link: itm

#2 11 years ago

looks cool. i would rather have real pin on that spot

#3 11 years ago

That guy has been trying to sell that thing on CL for the last year. Listing is at least twice a month.

#4 11 years ago

Cool concept simple sculpture.
    I agree though if it is the same size as a real pin I would rather use that footprint for a real pin not a piece of art.

#6 11 years ago

I agree. I'd rather use the space for a real pin. However, it would be neat to have that as an outdoor decoration. When your wife wants a new bird bath, bring this baby home instead!

#7 11 years ago

Not a fan.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interesting-pinball-sculpture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.