(Topic ID: 313644)

Interesting or Weird News

By Grayman_EM

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

s-l1000 (resized).jpg
    Zimbabwe 50 Billion Dollars, AA 2008, P-87, UNC (resized).jpg
    d846381d2ddc69c93a19d6144fe2cae8 (resized).jpg
    19 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-013830~2.png
    574766_4177866565314_123675365_n (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Not sure if you saw this but since Easter day is soon here it might get a laugh....

Easter Bunny gallantly hops to the rescue of woman in Florida brawl

By David K. Li and Rima Abdelkader

A man in an Easter Bunny suit hopped to the defense of a woman and started throwing punches during a brawl Sunday night in Orlando, Florida, that was captured on video.

Bunny bystander Antoine McDonald insisted that he had no choice but to join the fray after seeing the woman getting punched.

And witness Lindsey Edwards said he saw the man spit on the woman just before they began scuffling and McDonald came to her defense.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/easter-bunny-throws-punches-orlando-brawl-caught-video-n997156

1 month later
    #2 1 year ago

"Sheep sentenced to three years in jail for killing woman"

The ram was arrested by police in South Sudan earlier this month after attacking Adhieu Chaping, who later died of her injuries.

Police chief Major Elijah Mabor said: "The ram attacked by hitting her ribs and the old women died immediately. So this is what happened in Rumbek East in a place called Akuel Yoi.

"Our role as police is to provide safety and separate fights. The ram was apprehended and currently under custody at a Police Station of Maleng Agok Payam."

Major Mabor also explained why the ram has been punished for the crime rather than its owner.

He said: "The owner is innocent and the ram is the one who perpetrated the crime so it deserves to be arrested then later on the case shall be forwarded to customary court where the case can be handled amicably."

The animal will now spend the next three years in a military camp in Aduel County headquarters in Sudan's Lakes State.

The animal was lucky it didn't get the chair as it would be delicious with mint jelly.

#3 1 year ago
    574766_4177866565314_123675365_n (resized).jpeg574766_4177866565314_123675365_n (resized).jpeg
    #4 1 year ago
    Screenshot_20220526-013830~2.pngScreenshot_20220526-013830~2.png
    #5 1 year ago
    19 (resized).jpg19 (resized).jpg
    #6 1 year ago
    d846381d2ddc69c93a19d6144fe2cae8 (resized).jpgd846381d2ddc69c93a19d6144fe2cae8 (resized).jpg
    #7 1 year ago

I wonder what Batboy is up to these days?

1 week later
    #8 1 year ago

Over 82 Million U.S. COVID Vaccine Doses Have Been Discarded As Pandemic Funding Stalls

X 2.25 cost per Covid vaccine

$184,500,000.00 Wasted Government Dollars

Could that help fill your tank up? How many pins could that buy?

I listened to the radio today and they had a guy on who drills and moves oil and natural gas and he sees $6.00 a gallon by July.

Not the worst news as nobody is paying attention but he said natural gas has went up 300%. It's not the heating season so that's why nobody is talking about it yet. Fact last oil refinery was built in 1976 in the U.S. What is more worrisome is just think of all those refineries along the Gulf of Mexico and Hurricane season has just started.

#9 1 year ago

Shipyard worker sets fire to and completely destroys $450 million nuclear submarine because he wanted to go home early.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/15/uss-miami-military-submarine-fire-sentence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Miami_(SSN-755)

#10 1 year ago

Traders in Tehran exchanged the rial at 332,000 to the U.S. dollar, up from 327,500 on Saturday. That marked more than a 4.4% change compared to June 1 when it traded at 318,000 to the dollar.

You could become A Billionaire in the Iranian Rial! I wonder if you could exchange that for gasoline?

I own a 50 Billion Zimbabwe Dollar myself I wonder if they have pins over there?

Zimbabwe 50 Billion Dollars, AA 2008, P-87, UNC (resized).jpgZimbabwe 50 Billion Dollars, AA 2008, P-87, UNC (resized).jpgs-l1000 (resized).jpgs-l1000 (resized).jpg
    #11 1 year ago

https://globalnews.ca/news/6938270/wine-tanker-arrest/

Man in underwear chugs wine from bottom of tanker going down the freeway. Just another day in Modesto.

#12 1 year ago

What did this woman do to this elephant? He never forgot whatever it was!

Elephant tramples woman to death, then attacks her corpse at funeral

https://nypost.com/2022/06/12/elephant-tramples-woman-to-death-then-attacks-her-corpse-at-funeral/

#14 1 year ago

We all have heard of fish stories but this I had to share I heard it on the radio.

Men net catfish with adult toy in stomach in the Ohio River by: Izzy Karpinski

SHELBYVILLE, Ind. (WXIN) – Two Indiana men who set out on the Ohio River in search of catfish got their prized catch plus something extra: a sex toy in the 20-pound fish’s stomach.

Richard Kesar says he took his friend Jon Hoop out on his boat over the weekend. The two were hoping to catch Hoop’s first blue catfish.

Kesar says the scandalous fish was actually the first catch of the day. After Hoop reeled it and he netted it, they realized something was, well, off.

“We noticed when we got it in the boat that its stomach was huge,” said Kesar. He assumed it was eggs or maybe some wildlife the fish had eaten.

“It’s common to find other fish, sometimes turtles, muskrats, and other animals,” he explained.

The two went on fishing and caught two more catfish before Kesar took a closer look at the catch of the day. He said that when he pressed on the stomach, he felt two hard objects that he knew weren’t eggs.

When the pair got back to Kesar’s home in Shelbyville, it was time to find out what was inside the fish.

“We decided to cut it open, and we found the foam ball, part of a fish, and the other object,” Kesar said.

The “other object” was an adult sex toy that the fish had somehow swallowed after the item made its way into the Ohio River.

“I have no idea how or why it ended up in the river,” Kesar admitted.

Kesar’s wife and 3-year-old daughter were there for the big reveal since his daughter likes to help with the fish.

“When it came out, Jon, my wife, and I started laughing. My wife immediately covered my daughter’s eyes and turned her away from it.”

He says his daughter keeps asking what was in the fish.

“It’s definitely something that doesn’t happen often.”

5 months later
    #15 1 year ago

I just read this and thought I would share it. It had me laughing for awhile.

Hawaii mayor asks people to stop throwing marshmallows into Mauna Loa lava!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interesting-or-weird-news and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.