2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Leeb18509
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Interest List: Rollergames Ramp Assembly

Added: September 14th, 2016 Ended: August 23rd, 2017

Item description

I'm hoping to start an interest list as a plea to someone able to reproduce the "Wall ramp assembly" for Rollergames. These assemblies are unobtainable and many of the games out there have a moderately to badly broken ramp.

Most Rollergames owners I have spoke with would be more than willing to purchase a repro ramp if made available. If you are interested in purchasing one for your beloved game, comment on this post and let's hope someone decides to reproduce it!!!

Thanks!
Eric

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Petersfield, MB, CA

Seller insights

These are erico201's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to erico201's stats page

#2 2 years ago

I'm all in! Would be sweet to have a new mint ramp plastic.

#3 2 years ago

I have a NOS ramp assembly for my Rollergames, but would buy a repro to help the effort if a certain # is needed.

#4 2 years ago

I also would be interested

#5 2 years ago

Freeplay40 has had interest in his ramp thread. I think he said he was waiting for the new machine to arrive before considering it. My ramp has a crack but I've offered it up as a template if he requires it. Just waiting for when he's ready. If you express interest in his thread it could raise the priority ... but give him a break for the moment. He had a recent medical event.

#6 2 years ago

+1 for a new RG ramp.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside