(Topic ID: 52123)

Interest in System 11 Backbox silk screens?

By merfeldma

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by merfeldma
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm starting a thread to see if there would be enough interest in making silk screens for System 11 Backbox, or other system. There is no commitment at this point if you reply. Also if there are systems you would like to see write it in. If I get 10 or more of a system I would be glad to go ahead and make them.

#4 10 years ago

The warning text on System 11 pins differs from the WPC text and it appears the OP is the one who is doing the WPC screens.

Steve (in Escalon, CA)

#5 10 years ago

I'm interested.

#6 10 years ago

That other thread is me that made the WPC screens. The price for the System 11 will be less since I will be able to use a smaller screen and save on printing costs.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-in-system-11-backbox-silk-screens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.