Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by yfz450
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Got a request to produce the upper left ramp for Spring Break. I don't need a lot of interest, but it doesn't make sense to make a ramp for just a few that are interested.

So...is there interest in this ramp? Would be made of clear PETG..

#2 6 years ago

Approximately how much $?

#3 6 years ago

I really hate to predict before I actually get my hands on one, but if I had to guess I'd say $70-$80

#5 6 years ago

Would you ship to Europe?

#6 6 years ago

I think pbresource still has these, or at least did about 1.5 years ago when I got mine. I however would be incredibly interested in Wwf Royal Rumble pin for the left plastic one.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I think pbresource still has these, or at least did about 1.5 years ago when I got mine. I however would be incredibly interested in Wwf Royal Rumble pin for the left plastic one.

Was that you that mentioned this in another post here? I might pencil that one in.

#8 6 years ago

I don't think so but could have been. I know a few others looking too.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I just asked and pbresource does not have any spring break ramps in stock.

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for spring break update.

4 months later
#11 6 years ago

Reviving this post. I would buy a Spring Break ramp, need one!

6 months later
#12 5 years ago

I would buy a Spring Break Ramp.

1 month later
#13 5 years ago

Spring Break ramp bump!

$70-80 range may be about 10% of what some of us paid for our machines but you can't play the game without it!

10 months later
#14 4 years ago

Any update on these? I could use one.

3 weeks later
#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Any update on these? I could use one.

Took me awhile to finally nail it down, but I was able to make one. Well, in all my attempts, I ended up with 5 that are usable but are not perfect. I still have the mold and can make more, and better than my first attempts now that I know what I'm doing.

1 year later
#16 3 years ago

Bump.....

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside