Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Boatcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just putting the question out there if there was a show in the northern nj area would there be a lot of interest? Possible free play area / flea market area. Something similar to what classic pinball used to do years ago. Let's here your thoughts!

#2 8 years ago

I'm there.

#3 8 years ago

Me too.

#4 8 years ago

I might attend one. Try for Saddle Brook or the Upper Saddle River area.

#5 8 years ago

Get Kevin to start up the Wayne show again!!

#6 8 years ago

Giddy up. I'm in.

#7 8 years ago

I'm in.

#8 8 years ago

I'm all about new shows supporting pinball but isn't Allentown very close to north Jersey? If pinball has grown that much that the region can support multiple shows a year then I'm all for it! good to see growth

#10 8 years ago

In and will bring free play pins

#11 8 years ago

I'm in. Joe

#12 8 years ago

I am in and will bring pins for free play

#13 8 years ago

Yup - definitely interested.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

will bring free play pins

same

#16 8 years ago

Hey all...
    We are looking to have something in a few weeks. Open house, good food, lots of games, bring your own games, you name it...
    Just trying to lock in details. Show will be at our shop in Nanuet, so stay tuned!

1 month later
    #17 8 years ago

So I have been making some calls to different places about something in the morris/sussex/warren county area of NW NJ and this is what I have come up with so far. If its just a Flea Market type show with no indoor area just a field if I could get 100% commit from 100 people to be a "vender" then I could get the space to around $20 a spot. If indoor area is asked for it could be arranged but that would change the price since it would include power. I want to note I am not looking to do this to make any money at all just another venue where we get a chance to get parts, projects, games etc. I would not limit this to just pins it could be coin op in general. Thoughts?

#18 8 years ago

I would definitely attend!

#19 8 years ago

I am still in and will gladly play Schlockdoc and jkashani's pins!

Marcgans, you should talk to Kevin McHugh at Classic Pinball. He used to do the Wayne show...he might have some suggestions or advice for you. He's a great guy!

#20 8 years ago

Definitely talk to Kevin at Classic Pinball. There are several permits that need to be secured to begin with. Throwing a show can certainly be an overwhelming task........

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-in-a-show-in-the-north-jersey-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.