Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by eLLuiGi
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
    IMG_20180802_1434272.jpg
    IMG_1007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

awaiting payment to ship

1. Tyamry - [AC] - invoiced jul.18 - pymt rec'd (shipping mid aug per request)
    2. TheHueManatee - [AC] - invoiced jul.26

<string>legend: [AC] = address confirmed

shipped: 2018.jul.19
    Funkbuster, MadPole, dawgs, Vin, TG, Sijcolo, bemmett, goingincirclez, Rush1169, acaciolo
    PinHacks, alienagent, Bangback, Grizlyrig, Indusguys, geet84

shipped: 2018.jul.20
    Netzley_Crunch, PinZombie, murdock

shipped: 2018.jul.21
    St0n3PiraT3

shipped: 2018.jul.23
    Rush1169 (clock no. 2), billyboy

I am not taking any additional names for a "waiting list", however if any clocks have not been paid for and shipped 2 weeks after they are made available, I will list those for any newcomers.

clock description:
    assembled using custom laser-cut acrylic panels, the clocks use (2) two P5 sized rgb LED panels, which are mounted side-by-side to display the 128x32 dot resolution (just like a pinball DMD). each clock measures approximately 28.00" (w) x 7.50" (h) x 1.50" (d)
    although the clock can only display monochrome colored animations, the user has the ability to select between one of 7 colors (red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, teal or white) by toggling the six dip switches accessible from the backside of the clock (see below for legend)

the clocks ship ready to mount on the wall (with 2 hanging holes [16" on center]) or can be placed on a shelf or desktop. only a small amount of assembly is required (to install the front panel using the enclosed hardware and tools
    the front, transparent gray acrylic panel is shipped with the protective paper still attached on both sides to prevent any accidental scratches during transit

featuring a custom designed, laser cut acrylic front and rear panels, the front is a dark transparent grey (to neatly hide the internal components when the clock is not powered on) and the rear panel is black with material that has a glossy front side and matte back side (to help reduce/eliminate fingerprints).
    custom cut-outs in the rear panel allow access to: CR2032 battery, the power cable port, a 6-pin ICSP header to facilitate updating the run-dmd pc board's firmware and the 6 toggle switch block to change the clock's display color

color selectable dip-switch settings:
    on-off-off-on-off-off = red
    off-on-off-off-on-off = green
    off-off-on-off-off-on = blue
    on-on-off-on-on-off = yellow
    on-off-on-on-off-on = purple
    off-on-on-off-on-on = teal
    on-on-on-on-on-on = white

on - up, off - down

information regarding how to adjust the many options found in the clock can be found here:
    http://www.phosphors.com/run-dmd/Run-DMD_v3.52_Menu_Navigation.pdf

the cost per clock is $450 plus shipping, and each clock includes the following:
    - a mostly assembled run-dmd clock
    - (1) CR2032 lithium coin battery (to store all user defined settings and keep time when the clock is powered off)
    - (1) 5v, 10a power supply to power the clock with a 6' grounded 3-prong cable (north american standard)

video of retromanIE's clock from the batch 5

NOTE:
    please take the time to read the .pdf user guide linked above prior to attempting to change/adjust any of the clock settings (especially the ones under the TOOLS menu option

PLEASE READ the NOTE at the bottom of this post PRIOR attempting to modify the settings of your clock

activating the "detect DMD" option will attempt to re-detect the various compatible dmd panel types connected to your run-dmd pc board. if your panels are working correctly, you DO NOT want to select this option

NOTE 2:
    if you turn off the clock prior to selecting a new display type, your clock will not display correctly the next time you power it up after selecting this option. if you do select this option, you need to go through the process of re-selecting the correct display type (by pressing and holding down button 3, while powering up the clock and then waiting for the display types to begin to cycle and confirming the correct display type with button 4

the software required re-image your SD card using hdd raw copy
    http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-Raw-Copy-Tool/HDDRawCopy1.10Setup.exe

NOTE 3:
    DO NOT attempt to read the SD card in your computer. due to the nature of how the information is [blindly] written, your computer will report that the card is not formatted. DO NOT format the card, otherwise you will lose all of your settings and animations stored on the SD card

one final note:
    with the help of another pinsider, I have determined the cause for the [white/blue] dots when selecting the purple color as a display option so this is no longer an issue.

if you purchased a clock from my last batch and are experiencing this issue. please contact me via pm to coordinate getting a fix to you. please note that this will require that you completely disassemble the clock to replace the defective component.

#12 5 years ago

halfway there in a day. apparently, there might be enough demand to get this done

#29 5 years ago

2018.jun.01 update
    given the rather enthusiastic response, I've gone ahead and ordered nearly all of the hardware required to assemble everything. I'm just waiting on a quote for the ac adapters. the LED panels and ac adapters will be ordered this weekend and the run-dmd pc board order placed next week

that only leaves the acrylic panels, which will be ordered once I have a confirmed shipping date from linus on the pc boards

as stated earlier, the [root cause] with the color purple has been solved and I will be making my own flat ribbon cables instead of using the "garbage" ones shipped with the LED panels. the costs (and time) associated with these are not too bad, so I'm going to absorb it myself instead of increasing the cost of the clocks

#32 5 years ago

minimum # reached. only 4 slots left

note: due to how quantities have to be ordered, there will be no extras. the number is 3... I mean 24

#38 5 years ago

2018.jun.01 update 2
    the list is now full up. I'm sorry in advance to anyone that was on the fence and didn't pull the trigger

updates will come on a semi-regular basis (anytime that I have something to add concerning parts arrival, component construction, etc...)
    I will start by trying to get ahead of things and construct as many of the flat ribbon cables that I have raw materials for this weekend. (the rest will be fulfilled with my amazon.com order

#42 5 years ago

2018.jun.03 update
    - ac adapters have been ordered
    - wire transfer for the the LED panels and run-dmd boards will occur this week

that only leaves the shipping boxes and acrylic to still be ordered (and I prefer to wait until the LED panels are received before ordering the acrylic to ensure that the mounting pattern has remained the same and is compatible with my existing frames. otherwise, I will need to [tweak] my design before placing that order

this should put the delivery of all of the components around the 1st week of july

#43 5 years ago

2018.jun.04 update
    - the LED panels have been ordered

#44 5 years ago

2018.jun.05 update
    it's a good thing that I spoke with the supplier for the LED panels. it appears that the frame design is changing yet again

the wire transfer for the run-dmd pc boards should happen this evening, leaving only the cardboard boxes and acrylic left to order
    oh, one more thing... the allen keys (M2 and M2.5) that I include with the clocks, arrived yesterday

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Just curious j_m_ could your awesome dmd clock ever work with a colour dmd feed to display all the animations in colour?
    Sorry if this has been asked before and I’ve been the Q&amp;A.

this is really a question for the developers of the run-dmd pc board (limpan and torbjorn), however to the best of my knowledge the answer is 'no'
    mainly for the following reasons:
    - the boardset that is currently being used is already maxed out (bandwidth and processing wise)
    - all of the 2,302 animations (currently available in run-dmd) would need to be hand coloured (frame by frame) and then re-imported

ddebuss, pinballmiked and I toyed around with developing 2 stand-alone products featuring either the colorized ac/dc or metallica animations with clock functionality, based on the coloring that mike and I did for those titles but it was never developed past the proof of concept phase

ps
    the "run-dmd" clock is really not mine. I'm merely the poor fool that continues to source all of necessary components from across the globe and offer them in an assembled format. other than source the components and providing the assembly (and testing to ensure everything works), I'm just responsible for modifying the acrylic frames into the neat and tidy package that it is.

I will probably make one last modification to these frames and make accessing the battery and plugging in the power cord a bit easier for those with larger hands

#51 5 years ago
    Quoted from Funkbuster:

A guy on Hyper Free Spin forum also does some with color but they look less classy than the one here

it doesn't help that he's using the "outdoor" displays (notice the smaller LED segments with larger [dead areas] between them. I got a set of those early on and they were immediately ruled out. they may look great from a distance of 25'+ away for really large displays, but for the purpose of the clock it just doesn't look that great

ps
    the wire transfer for the run-dmd boards was made last night. that just leaves ordering the shipping boxes and acrylic frames in the "things to do" column

#55 5 years ago

2018.jun.07 update
    I've amended the OP to include a timeline for everything, which currently looks like this:

"to do" list
    - tools (allen keys) - ordered jun 01 - rec'd jun 04
    - hardware (bolts, screws, stand-offs, washers, etc...) - ordered jun 01
    - ac adapters & power cords - ordered jun 03
    - LED panels - ordered jun 04 via wire transfer
    - run-dmd pc boards - ordered jun 05 via wire transfer
    - acrylic panels - TBD
    - shipping boxes/packaging peanuts - TBD
    - build wiring harnesses & flat ribbon cables (upon receipt on LED panels)

I will continue to update this as parts begin to arrive and other progress is made

in the meantime, if everyone on the list would be so kind as to pm me your complete mailing information and email addresses (use the subject line 'run-dmd clock batch 8 mailing info'), I will update my spreadsheet which will make it a much easier process to calculate the final costs due (including shipping) and print the shipping labels when the time comes

#56 5 years ago

2018.jun.08 update
    it appears that the LCD panels should arrive on monday

once I have those in-hand, I can make the final changes to the acrylic panels and order those and begin manufacturing the harnesses and data cables (which will significantly increase productivity when it coming time to assembling the clocks

I guess I need to order the shipping boxes and packaging peanuts today or this weekend

I've also updated the OP with those people who have sent their address information to me via pm with [AC] (address confirmed)

#58 5 years ago

I may make them available publicly on ponoko.com where I get a small kickback if they are used. I figure that I put in enough changes and improvements that I should get something for my effort

of course, I may also choose to produce one run a year. the biggest problem with the last run was that I bit off more than I could chew and sat on 1/2 of the materials for the better part of a year before selling everything. it took up space and cashflow

I'd really love to do a full color version but that would require a ton of effort to color everything that's already been done and would require new hardware

the arcade work-in-progress that funkmaster sent me a youtube video of looks amazing

#59 5 years ago

2018.jun.12 update
    the LED panels arrived yesterday. I still need to go through and hand check everyone of them for defects, but the packaging wasn't damaged (which is a good sign for a parcel this large and heavy

with the panels in hand and knowing the layout of everything, I started making the custom cables

the ac adapters are scheduled to arrive tomorrow

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

so when will you be making these arcade ones?

quit trolling

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

More
    This would look great next to my Stern kit DMD clock I bought from you. Is there a development thread for this one anywhere? I don't see any member on pinside named "funkmaster" when I searched it.

I don't think that funkmaster is the creator of the arcade version, he merely pointed it out to me and I reposted the youtube link

I still am awaiting a pm containing complete address information from the following people:
    billyboy, TG, bemmett, Blitzburgh99, goingincirclez, acaiolo, PinHacks, Charliew65, alienagent and St0n3PiraT3

#65 5 years ago

I typically do not keep a list of people's name outside of the reservations. however, if 2 weeks pass after the clocks are available and I haven't heard back from the people on the list, I will strike them [from the list, just to clarify] and let everyone know (in this thread) when/if I have any unclaimed clocks available

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Can we sell our spot on the list? Like guys do for Pinballs? Lol

you can sure as hell try. however, since no money has exchanged hands, your spot isn't really worth anything

if you'd like, I can remove you from the list (considering that you're among the people who have ignored 2 requests for your address info). I'm sure that charles4400 would appreciate that

#70 5 years ago

2018.jun.14 update
    - the ac adapters and power cords arrived yesterday
    - completed assembly of all of the flat ribbon (data) cables last night and will continue with the power cables tonight
    (I now realize that this was the part that I truly "hated" because it's some of the most tedious and repetitive work that there is

based on the weather outlook, I will probably order the boxes and packaging peanuts on monday (no sense in risking having 40 lbs of cardboard delivered to have it ruined by lying in the rain all day long

I'm helping a friend out and utilizing the "dead space" on the acrylic for the panels. so once that design is finalized, the acrylic order will be placed

I will also be modifying my ponoko "store" to remove some of the older templates, add the new one as well as add additional information to the descriptions if possible
    (otherwise I will create a topic here with that information

#74 5 years ago

2018.jun.15 update
    hoping to complete assembly of the power cables this weekend. that should be everything that I can do until the metal hardware arrives

with that said, I was planning to open up the size of the battery access hole and the power cable access hole a bit to make it easier
    does anyone have any issues if I just make this one, larger hole?

#77 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Ughh I missed another run. These are so great, if there is a queue or waiting list as mentioned above please pencil me in. With pen.

as stated previously, I do not keep a waiting list for the waiting list

going forward I [may] offer up a single run per year (as long as the interest level is there
    however, people can continue to build the clocks for themselves (there are plenty of threads here on pinside where I've supplied the complete BOM with links for purchasing the individual components, it's just that the quantities don't line up very well and you will be left with extra parts

I will warranty and support the clocks that I sell for a period of 90 days, after that or for those that choose to build them on their own, support will be available for a fee

#80 5 years ago

2018.jun.18 update
    - completed construction of the power cables yesterday
    - bagged up all of received hardware (1 bag per clock), making assembly easier
    - ordered the shipping boxes and packaging (the calculated shipping costs will include a $8 surcharge to cover the costs of the boxes, bubble wrap and packaging peanuts

"to do"
    - place the order for the acrylic frames this week

#81 5 years ago

2018.jun.19 update
    - received the 2-pin molex connectors today (I have an agreement with the run-dmd guys to ship the boards without the power lug
    I install a 90° molex power connector set-up. this lowers the height of the board significantly and allows me to reduce the clock thickness by about 4mm

just waiting on the M3 8mm allen head stainless screws and I'll have all of the required hardware

the final changes to the acrylic pattern will be made tonight (I may post a pic later) and the order for the frames will be placed thursday/friday

the next update will be posted once I take delivery of last remaining components and start assembly of the clocks. pm's will be sent with the amount due and payment instructions as clocks are built, tested, boxed and ready to ship

edit 2018.jun.20:
    I also "upgradedd" (some of you will get this) the wire for the power cables from 20 to 18awg in this build and made all of the necessary changes to the files for laser cutting last night. I ended up keeping the battery holder cut out the same size and position, but increased the access hole to the power input by about 30%

the hole should now be large enough for the power cord ferrite to fit through

#82 5 years ago

2018.jun.21 update
    the acrylic was ordered this morning (the order would have been placed last night, but ponoko's site was having technical issues that were not resolved until this morning

I'm still waiting on the M3 x 8mm screws, but everything else is good to go once the run-dmd boards and acrylic arrive.

I'm waiting on a few people to send me their address info (apparently, a lot of pinsiders don't realize that you can "favorite" a topic which will let you know when something new has been posted

#83 5 years ago

acrylic frame plans update
    in reading up on how to sell on ponoko.com, I don't think that I want to get into the whole "a customer pays me, then I have to place the order on ponoko and have them ship it to them"

I think that what I'm going to do is just create either a webpage or thread here on pinside with the frame specifics (size of the LED panels that the frame supports, dimensions and positions of the mounting lugs, etc...) and a link to the files.

the files will be made available free of charge, but if anyone that uses them wants to throw me a fiver for the effort (basically, buying me a beer), that would be fine by me

additionally, if you happen to purchase LED panels that are not supported by any of my [current] frame design patterns, I will offer the service of creating custom frame plans on a [work for hire] basis

#88 5 years ago

2018.jun.27 update
    in assembling my personal clock from the last batch, I've noticed that the "purple" color still appears to be an issue (so apparently, building new cables from scratch was not an "end all, be all" answer
    as another pinsider previously pointed out to me, touching the cable (or the connector and thus insulating it) can "fix" the problem

so...
    even though the cables are already assembled, I've ordered some flat ribbon metal ferrite cores to see if this corrects the issue. if it does, I'll cut off one end, slide on the ferrite and and then re-terminate the end with a new connector. if this does not solve the problem, I'm not sure what else I can try

this is not an issue all other colors (red, green, blue, yellow, aqua and white), just purple

#89 5 years ago

the ferrite cores arrived today but do not solve the issue. I will continue to test alternative options between now and the time that the run-dmd boards arrive and post if I find a plausible solution

#90 5 years ago

2018.jul.03 update

PURPLE ISSUE SOLVED!!!

#92 5 years ago

two data lines were identified to be producing cross talk noise

splitting apart the 16-pin flat ribbon cable leading from the run-dmd pc board to the first connector of the LED panels so that those 2 data lines were no longer parallel to each other corrected the issue

#94 5 years ago

anyone interested in purchasing 50 ferrite cores?

#96 5 years ago

2018.jul.09 update
    the run-dmd pc boards were shipped out on jul 06, but still show that they are in sweden. I do not have an ETA yet for their arrival, however once they do, assembly will commence and I should be able to complete and box up approximately 4-5 clock per night

a total amount due and payment details will be sent to everyone via pm based on the order you are in the list as the clocks are boxed up and ready to ship out

#97 5 years ago

2018.jul.10 update
    still no movement updates from usps.com for the run-dmd pc boards. I was hoping that they would arrive by friday or saturday this week and that would give me the weekend to try to assemble and box up at least 1/2 of the clocks

fingers crossed that I'll see an update soon

July 7, 2018, 1:34 am
    Processed Through Facility
    STOCKHOLM UTRIKES, SWEDEN
    Your item has been processed through a facility in STOCKHOLM UTRIKES, SWEDEN at 1:34 am on July 7, 2018.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    July 6, 2018, 10:39 am
    Acceptance
    SWEDEN

#98 5 years ago

2018.jul.13 update
    the shipment has hit the united states and is currently enroute to my state (michigan). next update will be upon receipt when the assembly process will begin

#99 5 years ago

2018.jul.16 update
    well, it's about time!!

July 16, 2018, 11:12 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    DETROIT MI NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    Your item arrived at our USPS facility in DETROIT MI NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER on July 16, 2018 at 11:12 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

this means that I should have the run-dmd pc boards tomorrow or wednesday at the latest and assembly can commence

#101 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Your step by step updates are very commendable for the current order group.
    Your customer service is top notch among the mod makers here on pinside.
    Disclose; very satisfied prior customer!
    Thank you for your work in the past, and now.

thank you, that means a lot
    I try and provide updates (even if they're small) on a regular basis. and if too much time has passed and there's nothing to report, to do that but let everyone know that they've not been forgotten

#102 5 years ago

2018.jul.17 update
    the run-dmd pc boards should be in my hands today (as long as I can collect them from the post office this evening) and assembly will commence

I am going to send out invoices (via pm) to the first 12 people on the list today since I should be able to assemble and package that many clocks by the weekend. once I complete the assembly and packaging of the first 12 clocks, I will send the rest of the invoices

when the clocks are posted out, I will be updating the OP (as I'm doing now with the invoicing and pymt info). if you see that I've shipped your clock but you have not received an email from usps.com, let me know and I will pm your tracking information

I have reorganized the OP making it easier to see the updated information for invoicing, payment received and shipping commenced

#103 5 years ago

2018.jul.18 update
    much more progress was made last night than anticipated so I've send all of the remaining invoices out this morning. I should have the first 12 clocks all assembled and boxed up by tonight and all those (for people that have paid) will post out tomorrow evening (at the latest)

I'm looking to have all of the clocks assembled by friday now and potentially shipping everything by saturday
    (which is a good thing since I still have way too many other projects going on

#105 5 years ago

2018.jul.19 update
    after two nights worth of marathon building sessions, clock assembly is now complete and boxing will begin tonight. all clocks that are PAID for by tomorrow, friday, jul 20 5pm EST will post out tomorrow evening

ps
    this is the best group of buyers thus far in the majority of you submitting payment within 24-48 hours of being invoiced. it truly is making that portion of my job much easier and I thank you for that!

edit:
    I've pre-printed all of the shipping labels for those of you that have already paid so you may receive the email notification from usps.com prior to the clocks actually shipping out. the plus side is that this saved me another 1-2 hours worth of work and will help speed up the boxing process tonight

no promises, but I actually might be able to get everything boxed and posted out tonight

#106 5 years ago

2018.jul.19 update 2
    one of the nice things about being organized and preparing as much in advance as you can allows you to get a lot done in a short period of time when it matters

shipped: 2018.jul.19
    Funkbuster, MadPole, dawgs, Vin, TG, Sijcolo, bemmett, goingincirclez, Rush1169, acaciolo
    PinHacks, alienagent, Bangback, Grizlyrig, Indusguys, geet84

IMG_1007 (resized).jpgIMG_1007 (resized).jpg

#114 5 years ago

I host the menu navigation guide on my website. they can be found here:
    http://www.phosphors.com/run-dmd/Run-DMD_v3.53_Menu_Navigation.pdf

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from goingincirclez:

Got mine today... what a great item! Very well packed and running purple just fine out of the box.
    I had to fix the metal clip on the battery holder, it was bent and would not hold the battery in place. It was difficult to determine if it was bent, or perhaps "made that way" with another retention piece broke or missing... but I was able to bend it up and back into shape with a pick and it now works fine.
    Awesome kit, thanks for putting this together! Do you know where I can get the instructions for the new Run-DMD rev? They are not available at the website from what I can tell.

those low profile battery holders can be a pain to insert the battery into. I did make a video on youtube.com that can be viewed here:

#117 5 years ago

2018.jul.22 update
    1 clock is available. 2 people dropped out but I've already reached out and sent an invoice to another person that had expressed interest

#120 5 years ago
    Quoted from Niterider:

What are the odds of you doing another batch of these in the future?

given the continued demand, I will likely offer 2 batches a year. the next batch will probably be late dec/early jan

#122 5 years ago

I still have one clock available right now, due to a person backing out

edit:
    invoiced another pinsider. waiting to see if the last clock is sold

#124 5 years ago

2018.jul.23 update
    a final huge thanks for making this run as painless as possible. in less than a week's time, all of the clocks were assembled, people invoiced, payments received and 22 of them posted (as of tonight

definitely the easiest run (logistics wise) to date

#133 5 years ago

the latest version of the SD card image contains 2,300+ animations and I thought that I had set them to display all animations. if you watch long enough you should start to see animations from bally, williams and data east as well as stern

you can go into the settings and under 'animations' there should be an option for 'display all'. I believe that there is also an option to filter animations, so make sure that option is not turned on

battery installation video link here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-run-dmd-clocks-absolutely-the-final-batch/page/3#post-4504253

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

Yep, put the battery in the wrong way, funny enough my custom message was still saved?

that information is saved onto the SD card, that's why

3 weeks later
    #142 5 years ago

you guys do realize that you can turn off the blinking red light on the run-dmd boards (through the menu system), correct? I leave it on as a sanity check to ensure that while testing each and everyone that I assemble, that everything is running ok (blinking about once every second).

1 month later
    #145 5 years ago

"my Run-DMD clock has started glitching. It displays a corrupted screen and then returns to clock every 10 seconds instead of showing an animation."

if your clock has started to exhibit these signs, chances are that the SD card has become corrupt and this is what you need to do to fix the issue:

steps to fix corrupted SD cards
    - browse to https://rundmdimage.wordpress.com/ and download the latest firmware
    NOTE: make sure that you are downloading the firmware for the run-dmd EDGE/white boards, not the pico board. the latest version is B134 (fixed image)

- download HDD rawcopy from here: http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-Raw-Copy-Tool/HDDRawCopy1.10Portable.exe

- run hdd raw copy and select the image file that you download above as the 'source', then click 'ok'

- select the drive letter containing the SD card (don't worry about your computer complaining the SD card needs to be formatted when you insert it into your reader, the way that the information is written, there is no FAT (file allocation table), which is why windows displays the dialog
    NOTE: make sure to select the proper drive letter. I take no responsibility for anyone not doing so and formatting a partition of their computer's hdd

- press the 'ok' button and let raw copy do it's job of re-imaging the SD card

- replace the SD card into your run-dmd clock. you may or may not have to hold down button 3 and re-select the proper display type. you will need to adjust the settings that I preset on everyone's clock including (setting the time, adjusting the brightness, enabling all animations)
    these adjustments are saved on the SD card which is why you will lose them after re-imaging the SD card

3 weeks later
    #146 5 years ago

just an fyi for everyone that wanted a clock but missed out on this batch. I've started a new interest thread to potential run another batch in time for the xmas holidays
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-run-dmd-clock-winter-2018-batch

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-run-dmd-clocks-absolutely-the-final-batch?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.