Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0571 (resized).JPG
    20181218_171446 (resized).jpg
    20181218_171526 (resized).jpg
    20181218_171554 (resized).jpg
    20181218_171619 (resized).jpg
    20181218_171648 (resized).jpg
    20181218_112800 (resized).jpg
    Delivered (resized).jpg
    20181211_204546 (resized).jpg
    Wl6dJCp.gif
    underpants_gnomes_2.jpg
    business plan 1.jpg
    south_park_game_-_h_-_2016.jpg
    20181210_203152 (resized).jpg
    EE5476BA-B753-4C81-9C5A-F4ECBE7ADB55 (resized).jpeg
    2BB929C1-6AF6-4913-A109-0CD81C65C05F (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

very, very tempted .....

are the graphics from the bally, williams era as well as the stern ones shown ?

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

bally, williams, data east and stern

Cool, always wanted one, count me in

#31 5 years ago

I was going to ask the same thing, so with the brick I can then locally grab a kettle lead to suit 240 volt power supplied or is it a 120vdc power brick?

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

this is the power brick used. I believe that since its a switching power supply, those outside of north america just need a different cable going to the mains
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

excellent thanks heaps for sharing j_m_

2 weeks later
    #61 5 years ago

thanks for the update

2 weeks later
    #89 5 years ago

thanks mate, hopefully makes it here before Christmas

1 week later
    #155 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

2018.dec.19 update
    the final parcel is finally getting close. it arrived from dubai into sydney and is now making its way to the final destination city
    it looks like everyone will have their clocks in time for xmas

wonder if that was mine as another Aussie got his about a week ago..... if it doesn't arrive today the PO is closed until end of next week... which is ok

#158 5 years ago

I got mine today but just wish Santa delivered not via US, Dubia and Australian Post - back panel broken in 5 pieces, not complaining as not your fault J_M_ as had heaps of padding etc. Postal people just don't care.

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Oh that is bad news, sorry to hear that. It must have copped a beating to suffer that kind of damage! Mine was packed extremely well, which I'm sure yours would have been too.

yeah mine was packed well and I know J_M_ will help me out, just sucks - dam postal service - was hoping for some clock watching over Christmas tomorrow.

I checked the tracking and it literally traveled the world and did a side trip to the middle east to Dubia, who knows why.... and my box didn't look like yours as was tenderised a bit

#162 5 years ago

I tested last night at it is an awesome product and I know the issue is the postal service so don't worry J_M_ it will be solved, and never doubted you.

Don't Stress!!! and Have a Merry Christmas mate

1 month later
    #170 5 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Okay, small problem. I went down tho the game room and my clock was off. On my original set up I had clock going off at 9pm and back on 9am. Any reason why this would quit? To restart I unplugged and replugged In. Worked till it turned itself off at 9pm. Thoughts?

how did you go with this?

#171 5 years ago

Finally got a new replacement back panel, not J_M_'s fault but postal service - anyway stoked to have it running and installed on the wall and now will see if it turns itself on and off.
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPGIMG_0571 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-run-dmd-clock-winter-2018-batch?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.