Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com will be doing a Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale. The discount is 12.5% off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 and will not be active until Black Friday (11/27/2015) - no early shopping on Thanksgiving.

Backorders are not allowed but will cover every thing we have in stock including (but not limited to):
Data East DMD and Sound Cables
First Come First Served.

Sale Ends Monday Nov 30 at 11:59pm CST. Shipping may not be super-fast like usual... if the demand is high.

3 months later
#52 8 years ago

Anybody confirm TFTC before I order...my sound ribbon cable is acting up......

1 week later
#53 8 years ago

Sorry - Just saw this.
TFTC looks identical to my DE Star Trek Routing. It's the same soundcard as well. I'm confident enough to say it'll work and back it up with a refund (purchase only, not shipping) if it doesn't upon return.

3 months later
#54 7 years ago

DMD cables are *out of stock*
One Sound Cable is in stock; after that... I'll need to cue up some people on the wait-lists before I order another batch.

#55 7 years ago

Can i buy the sound cable please?

#56 7 years ago

You should be able to do that from the website. Is there an issue doing that?

#57 7 years ago

Out of Stock as of 7/17/2016. Wait Listing to judge demand. Please use the Out of Stock, Get notified when re-stocked link to put yourself on the waitlist and help me forecast demand.

2 months later
#58 7 years ago

Cables are on order. Expect them to be back in stock by end of next week at the latest.

#59 7 years ago

The cables came in way earlier than I expected.

Back in Stock as of 10/15/2016 at:
DMD Display Cable #5795-10938-49
Sound Cable #5795-10703-39

#60 7 years ago

TimK - your cables are at the postoffice.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

TimK - your cables are at the postoffice.

And now they're in my machine.

Thank You!! They worked great in my DE Star Wars.

2 weeks later
1 month later
#63 7 years ago

Hey Zitt, I just placed an order, hopefully that will help me with my sound issue. But either way the cables are due for a replacement. Thanks for making shipping to Canada pretty reasonable

#64 7 years ago

Boat - my pleasure. Thank the US postal service... they set the shipping prices. :S
I'll box them up tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow.

8 months later
#65 6 years ago

Hi Zitt Has there been any feedback with these working successfully on a 93 DE Last Action Hero?

#66 6 years ago

None that has been shared with me.

2 weeks later
#67 6 years ago

Cables received and installed. Confirmed they fit and are the right length for '93 Data East Last Action Hero. Thanks!

3 months later
8 months later
#69 5 years ago

Out of stock on DMD cables.
Order in route and should have new stock in about a week.

1 week later
#70 5 years ago

DMD cables arrived. Both cables in stock.

10 months later
#71 4 years ago

@G-P-E

Quoted from Zitt:

I'll try keep in mind not to carry Williams cables as yours seem to be fairly priced.

Do you make the Alpha Numeric cable that goes between the CPU board and Alphanumeric Display on Bride Of Pinbot? (WMS WPC

The BOP at work has developed a flakey Alpha numeric display which fixed itself today when I wiggled the cable at the cpu board. I'm thinking it's time to replace it. I didn't take it out because it began working.

1 month later
#72 4 years ago

I can make most cable but don't have a list compiled for the earlier machines with pin counts, lengths, etc.

4 months later
#73 4 years ago

These DE Star Trek cables are on sale during our Star_Trek: Picard salethru 1/27/20.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-new-data-east-ribbon-cables/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.