interesting (resized).jpg
mmtrolls (resized).jpg
IMG_0615 (resized).JPG
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
images (11) (resized).jpg
shootermcgavin (resized).jpg
areyounot (resized).jpg
10k (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I just caught up reading the original thread. It WAS good. I especially liked that after multiple people said to put the games for sale in the pinside marketplace, OP came up with some convoluted auction. The only thing better was when his son told the process for the privilege of looking at pics.
It was pretty hilarious as is this thread. Great late night posting Gryszz.

First nice evening with my family is winding down and I figured I would take a look here to see what was going on. I guess some of you just have not had enough fun yet bashing someone that was trying to do something good for the pinball community. Keep it up - I really don't care - when we get ready to sell we will be posting machines here to see how it goes. But until then enjoy yourselves picking on someone that asked for some help trying to decide how best to proceed will selling off most the their collection as well as a good many more machines instead of them just sitting in storage.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

"Whoa Whoa!! Now, slow down there partner" This is not Face Book.

I thought Facebook was all one word?

#87 7 years ago

I was sitting there talking to the family at lunch time and I was thinking maybe it is time to start a new post and get a survey going on the interest of the interest on the interest check thread? I'll leave that up to someone else though since I already caused enough problems here the past few days. Being very honest I have lost interest in seeing who is interested right now.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Hopefully you got some sleep.

A few hours the past couple nights but I should sleep well the next couple days because we started with the mixed drinks around noon and will finish when we head to bed. And that is just warming up for the party tomorrow night! There is nothing like sitting in front of a fire with those you love enjoying a few drinks and some great food! The only thing that could make things any better is if the pinball machines were upstairs instead of in the basement. But at least there are a couple big screen TV's and lots of video games being enjoyed. These days those games are a far cry from the old Pong & Pac-Man --- this new stuff looks sooooooooooooo real.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was talking to my coke dealer over breakfast today, and I thought "hey, I wonder if I should check pinside, and then Post a bunch of banal shit that nobody cares about."
So that's what I did. I am being very honest here, I actually think there is at least a single person here who gives a shit about what I did this morning and who I did it with, so I posted it here.
Also, interest, games for sale one day, blah blah blah.
Lastly, I want you all to know that I don't really care about any of this!
Stay tuned for more of the dullest details about my life you could possibly imagine. Most likely later tonight, but honestly, given the reaction of the pinball community, im really not sure if I will.

You really need to get a life or make some real friends! You seem like a guy that has lots of issues - have you ever thought about talking to a professional?

#101 7 years ago

Crazy Levi - I thought you might like to know I just woke up from my nap. Now I'll let you guys post guesses about what my dream was about because if I tell you it will take more then 2 or 3 words and that might make some people here unhappy. Lets all have fun and join in this party!

#102 7 years ago

Forgot to say in last post - keep it clean! Not only am I not that kind of guy we do have mixed ages reading these post and also a few young ladies might get offended if things head down the wrong path.

#105 7 years ago

I am the most easy going laid back guy most of you will ever meet. I enjoy every day (good or bad) and am always thankful to wake up each morning. I'll do anything for anyone but I will not let people jerk me a around when I am buying or selling. When it comes to business - I don't play games. With the volume of stuff I am always involved in I just don't have the time for any BS when I am buying or selling.

The point of my original post was just to give people a heads up about what was coming shortly and to try to convey how necessary it was going to be to follow a few simple rules if you are buying machines from me. I am trying to juggle fixing up my sons house in NJ, keeping a wife happy, keeping a son & daughter-in-law happy here at home, picking up several loads of machines hundreds of miles away, meeting up with people picking up machines and getting the next load ready to sell is going to be no easy task. With buyers cooperation this entire deal can go very smoothly but without that I'll be screwed. If I am screwed it will slow the process down and then another bitch session will begin and I just don't need that drama.

I have managed warehouses and run crews of dozens of guys. I have owned and managed several businesses. I have bought and sold millions of dollars of stuff over the years. And I managed to get lucky and have two great kids. I have learned a lot in my 62 years on this planet and the most important thing I have learned is when you are doing something keep it under control so it doesn't get out of hand.

Now for any of you that want to start the bash fest again have at it! But if you intend to be a customer of mine this Winter or Spring please just understand it will be my way or the highway. No exceptions!

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

O.K.... Maybe I spoke too soon.

Just saying how I will conduct business once I start selling for now lets have a little fun and play "pin the tail" on Skippy (or maybe some Skippy humor). My real name is Clifford so we could also do some of the "Clifford - the big red dog jokes".

Remember Wayne said 400 post by New Years in an earlier post- lets make it happen.

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Erik I pm'ed you at 11:59 am, close to 12 pm. But I'm not on whiskey/TN time so now I'm really wondering if you got my pm in the am or the pm.

Sounds like George Carlin with the "international date line" about 40 years ago if any of you remember that one! "Would it be a sin then father - would it still be a sin?"

#111 7 years ago

couldn't find the soundtrack but here is the direct quote George Carlin

“Suppose that you didn’t make your Easter duty and it’s Pentecost Sunday, the last day, and you’re on a ship at sea. And the chaplain goes into a coma! But you wanted to receive. And then it’s Monday, too late… But then you cross the International Date Line! Would that then be a sin then, Father?”

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Damn son Skip showed up like isis and hijacked yer shit.

This troll isn't always too busy to play. I might be a little too drunk later but I think I am still OK right now. No driving for me until the 2nd for sure!

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

This thread makes no sense and neither does this post. I think I got stupider typing this.

Too much eggnog Wayne?

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I'll have what you're havin'

Always RUM mixed with just about anything - coke earlier and then after dinner we started with eggnog. Now I feel a little like the eggnog & coke are at war.

#121 7 years ago

Chillin' out with a little Kid Rock right now here at the computer till I need a refill. The rest of the crew are playing video games and falling off the sofa last I was upstairs! Lost the wife a few hours ago but I am sure someone will find her!

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

On second thought...Happy New Year, Skip! Hope your pick goes well.

It will be what it is! Life is too short to sweat the little shit. Happy Hew Year to you also!

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

You are 62 and act like 12. You seriously need help.

Every time someone tells me "you need help" my answer is always the same. That answer is always - "and you think you are the first one that told me that today?"

#127 7 years ago

Kid Rock COLLIDE with Sheryl Crow playing right now - what a great song! DJ / rapper doing a country duet!

#128 7 years ago

FOAD - is another of my favorites. Might even apply here!

#132 7 years ago

Kid Rock - "Drinking Beer with Dad" - comes to mind!

#133 7 years ago

Or maybe Kid Rocks "You never met a motherf--er like me" ?

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

You know, it was cool to see this post as you joined in on the fun, kinda laughing at yourself and being part of the joke and I thought that's cool, he's cool. But you keep posting and posting and posting. You just don't know when to stop.

Nothing else going on so I figured what the heck. But I am done for now - really nothing more to say and no one else seems to want to play!

#140 7 years ago

Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive - another great classic!

#142 7 years ago

Last song pick of the night

THE WHO - Pinball Wizard

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Sorry, I have a true family life.

Maybe something from Three Dog Night for you?

#146 7 years ago

Wayne - it doesn't seem like anyone wants to play anymore. Maybe I'll come up and join you guys again for a while! Anyone ever find mom? Who is playing what now?

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

How about Sister Sledge "We are Family".

Love It!

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Up yours. You ALREADY won family of the year award, stop wasting everyones time and take a few photos of the garbage games you claim to have...
Wait......insert excuse here.....

No Pictures for you!

#150 7 years ago

I played the picture collecting game a few years back when we were selling machines. Seems everyone that can't afford machines likes to collect pictures!

#151 7 years ago

I actually prefer dealing with people who have cash and don't care to see a bunch of pictures!

#153 7 years ago

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again!

#160 7 years ago

Wayne - We will never get to 400 post by tomorrow night if no one else wants to play!

#166 7 years ago

Starship - Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now

#171 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Ace and toomanypins are the same people, a couple of hosebags. What actually is potentially for sale on this loser thread? Very entertaining I do hope it's not a crappy stern game.

I have noticed a couple trends with the people who keep bashing my son & I. First off I have noticed the majority of them are too far away to be able to get in on the action once we start selling machines. Secondly the majority of them have HUGE collections of 3 or 4 machines. And lastly a good many of them are from Canada - maybe something in the water up north? I sense some sour grapes with the people making negative comments about something posted in a regional thread out of their region.

Remember I am "Clifford the big red dog" Why not have some fun with that instead of personal attacks about someone you don't even know? Let the bitch fest begin yet another day!

In a couple days people will be bitching that somehow we were unfair because they didn't get the machine they wanted. I asked for advice and all I got was mocked so it will be who ever is in my driveway first with the cash for each machine. That simple! But I am truly sorry for those of you that are not close by because it will be hard for you to get here first.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Too many pins,
Please stop posting in this thread that was originally intended to mock you!

Am I taking all the fun out of it? Can dish it out but can't take it?

From this point on all my post will be song titles and artist. I already posted my plans for Thursday so time to stop talking about pinball machines I just need to get gone and have some fun!

#184 7 years ago

Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in!

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I love racing so I guess that makes me a racing enthusiast or racist.

Beach Boys - 409

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-items?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.