interesting (resized).jpg
mmtrolls (resized).jpg
IMG_0615 (resized).JPG
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
images (11) (resized).jpg
shootermcgavin (resized).jpg
areyounot (resized).jpg
10k (resized).jpg
There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 7 years ago

I am considering the likelihood of a possible sale in the near to distant future. This is a feeler post to gauge the level of interest within the community.

#2 7 years ago

I'll take two

#3 7 years ago

Ummmmm, what MIGHT be for sale in the distant future?

#4 7 years ago

I am disinterested. Can you offer a discount?

#5 7 years ago

You must definitely be high.

#6 7 years ago

I know you're going to ask $xxxx but will you take $216 cash and deliver?

#7 7 years ago

Are you willing to ship?

#8 7 years ago

Are you a nice guy? Are you trying to help out the community by stooping so low as to sell machines are the market price? Should we worship you for your kindness?

#9 7 years ago

If it involves a flashlight, a fire poker, and some whipped cream, I'm in!

#10 7 years ago

Are any of the machines for sale non-assembled Predators?

#11 7 years ago

PLEASE sell it to me I am not a flipper and I just want one more luxury item in my home for my kids!

But first...shooter lane pics?

#12 7 years ago

May I have 10,000 shooter lane pics please?

10k (resized).jpg10k (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

I think it's awesome that you are giving back to the pinball community!

Please ignore the assholes. Some people just can't help themselves!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I am considering the likelihood of a possible sale in the near to distant future. This is a feeler post to gauge the level of interest within the community.

I am interested in driving 1000s of miles to graciously offer my very valuable time to help you clear out your warehouse of games.

Not to be first in line to grab them all. No no no. I am doing it for the love of pinball.

Please see the 9 PMs I have sent you even though you asked for no PMs. Sorry ... I misunderstood. I sent you another PM to explain. I'll follow that up shortly with some more PMs about me helping out.

rd

#15 7 years ago

I must say the level of interest is higher than expected. Due to this I am now leaning IN FAVOR OF the option of deliberating the sale!

I have not been able to respond to all PMs, but please refer to the OP as it has the relevant details.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I must say the level of interest is higher than expected. Due to this I am now leaning IN FAVOR OF the option of deliberating the sale!
I have not been able to respond to all PMs, but please refer to the OP as it has the relevant details.

You've said you might have games to sell. You've bragged about overpaying for games in the past - all the time - and even giving people extra money when you think a deal is "too good." Clearly, you are a terrible negotiator and have never gotten a good deal on a game in your life.

So, naturally, for some reason, I'm expecting a bunch of miraculous bargains from you if you ever actually announce a sale. I'm very excited about this!!!! I've been dying for a $1400 Stellar Wars that doesn't work so please keep me in mind!!!!

To ramp up the tension and excitement even more, please start three more threads just like this. Thanks!

#17 7 years ago

I'd like to purchase the Hardbody and Hollywood Heat, OK?

#18 7 years ago

This thread is not at all realistic. Needs at least 20 more poll options

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. Enjoy the drinks & venting hehe.

#19 7 years ago

I'm just glad Kaneda finally found out who his father is.

#20 7 years ago

I'm down on my luck and have never owned a pin. Please pay it forward by sending me one for free (I'll cover some of the shipping cost) and someday I may consider creating a poll to see if the community thinks I should do the same for someone else!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If it involves a flashlight, a fire poker, and some whipped cream, I'm in!

Said the guy from the drinking capital of the country!

#22 7 years ago

OP, I think you should start at least 2 more threads in order to truly gauge the interest.

Also, you are not posting nearly enough in this thread

#23 7 years ago

Let me get home from work first, only then will I be able to properly gauge how "high" my interest level is.

#24 7 years ago

areyounot (resized).jpgareyounot (resized).jpg

#25 7 years ago

If it's a female family member, please send a PM.

#26 7 years ago

Please take pics of the shooter lanes.

shootermcgavin (resized).jpgshootermcgavin (resized).jpg

#27 7 years ago

Just curious.... if anyone dare disagree with you with a "thumb's down", are they ass out on the (maybe) future possible deals?

#28 7 years ago

Wow, there must have been some REALLY good drama I missed out on (I am aware of the original thread; I just haven't read up on it yet).

#29 7 years ago

#30 7 years ago

I'll take two,
As long as you have Ben Beck come to my house to set them up!

#31 7 years ago

I am very interested in your feeler post. I have been looking for one for a long time.

images (11) (resized).jpgimages (11) (resized).jpg

#32 7 years ago

i wish i was closer!! Shipping or my wife will likely kill the deal!

#33 7 years ago

I hate to do this in a for sale thread, but I think this game sucks.

#34 7 years ago

Erik,
Glad you posted your interest in making a sale. I, too, am interested. However, to make sure your interest is genuine, I need you to send me information on your bank account. This is so my friend, Negato Molla, a very close friend of a sub-Nigerian/Liberian prince, can determine your sincerity. You see the Prince has a large collection of NIB pinball machines that he is trying to move out of his country as many of the people in his land have no interest in pinballs, and do not understand why a semi-princely person would own 385 pinball machines while many of his countrymen live in abject poverty. Plus, there is no electricity in the Prince's chateau which raises a whole separate issue. Anyhow, please PM me your bank account number, then, to show you are truly on the level, send me a check for $5,000 and the prince will send you 10 NIB Magic Girl pinball machines. We need those funds to pay to ship those machines. These are extremely rare, and you literally will not find them anywhere else so this is a great opportunity for you.
Also, I see you are from Tennessee so this is for you:
“Successful con men are treated with considerable respect in the South. A good slice of the settler population of that region were men who'd been given a choice between being shipped off to the New World in leg-irons and spending the rest of their lives in English prisons.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

#35 7 years ago

I am interested in your sale and buying a lot of your games but I op games in evil barcades so I guess I am evil and can't buy your one at a time collector only games. Even though my games at the barcades expose many people to pinball that don't know that pinballs exist or are still made.

#36 7 years ago

Here's to hoping that we will not have to wait for 100+ posts to get a description of 5 pins.

Happy New Year!!

#37 7 years ago

Sorry, not interested

I only buy from sellers who have a story to tell about how they obtained their games and how much a pain in the ass prospective buyers are.

#38 7 years ago

OP, you're better off taking your pins on the Antique Roadshow and getting a proper appraisal. They are probably each worth 14-18,000 at auction.

#39 7 years ago

I am most interested in your sale so that I may turn it into another fantastic project. As I am currently low on funds I cannot make a cash offer at this time but am willing to trade in rotting, mold coated and disassembled cases. I'll even come and pick it up.

#40 7 years ago

I'm sending you a pm about the pm I'm gonna send you on Jan. 24th.

#41 7 years ago

Thank you Gryzzz. I am nearing a tremendous amount of interest in the contents of your PM on the 24th!

#42 7 years ago

Post-pm sent about the pre-pm.
Pm ya tomorrow if I figure out what in the fuck I'm even talking about.

#43 7 years ago

Wait. Scratch tomorrow. Better make it Jan. 3rd. At 2:42 pm. Pm about the am or pm sent.

#44 7 years ago

It is so interesting that I am now interested in the interest.

IMG_1143 (resized).JPGIMG_1143 (resized).JPG

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Wow, there must have been some REALLY good drama I missed out on (I am aware of the original thread; I just haven't read up on it yet).

I just caught up reading the original thread. It WAS good. I especially liked that after multiple people said to put the games for sale in the pinside marketplace, OP came up with some convoluted auction. The only thing better was when his son told the process for the privilege of looking at pics.

It was pretty hilarious as is this thread. Great late night posting Gryszz.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I just caught up reading the original thread. It WAS good. I especially liked that after multiple people said to put the games for sale in the pinside marketplace, OP came up with some convoluted auction. The only thing better was when his son told the process for the privilege of looking at pics.
It was pretty hilarious as is this thread. Great late night posting Gryszz.

First nice evening with my family is winding down and I figured I would take a look here to see what was going on. I guess some of you just have not had enough fun yet bashing someone that was trying to do something good for the pinball community. Keep it up - I really don't care - when we get ready to sell we will be posting machines here to see how it goes. But until then enjoy yourselves picking on someone that asked for some help trying to decide how best to proceed will selling off most the their collection as well as a good many more machines instead of them just sitting in storage.

#47 7 years ago

I am very interested, but I was hoping you could provide more details about your thoughts on how you will carry out this sale. Let me be clear, I don't want pictures, heck, I don't even care what games you are selling........I want to know more about how you feel and think.....like how people discuss things in a community.

#48 7 years ago

I took four ambien at noon so I could sleep on it before voting without having to wait on the stupid sun.

#49 7 years ago

Hey Skip I was trying to be respectful and not shit in any of yer 6 threads.

#50 7 years ago

Mods, I think this thread can be locked now as well considering Pinside Community Rules and seeing this start to go South in a bigger way as well. Not my call obviously, but this does not seem to be anything positive for Pinside or the community in general.

On second thought, as long as it's kept out of the same gutter the other thread evolved to & any direct personal attacks, have at it. This thread just shows there's two sides to the ridiculousness of buying/selling.

400 posts by the New Year!!!

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-items?hl=triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.