interesting (resized).jpg
mmtrolls (resized).jpg
IMG_0615 (resized).JPG
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
images (11) (resized).jpg
shootermcgavin (resized).jpg
areyounot (resized).jpg
10k (resized).jpg
There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago

I actually prefer dealing with people who have cash and don't care to see a bunch of pictures!

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

No Pictures for you!

Fair enough, its hard to figure out what button to push.

#153 7 years ago

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again!

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Up yours. You ALREADY won family of the year award, stop wasting everyones time and take a few photos of the garbage games you claim to have...
Wait......insert excuse here.....

I think maybe there's a river of slime in your backyard and that's the reason you've got such bad holiday spirit?

river-of-slime (resized).jpgriver-of-slime (resized).jpg

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Fair enough, its hard to figure out what button to push.

That button you're pushing.. it's not connected.

#156 7 years ago

Holiday classic

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

That button you're pushing.. it's not connected.

Clearly it is, because you both keep replying....

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

A holiday classic...
» YouTube video

Haha, roommates in college used to be into death metal. I can dig it to a point

Which for some reason reminds me I'll have to watch "Christmas Slay" (2015) on Netflix sometime, even though it got horrid reviews. It just looks like a fun time.

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Clearly it is, because you both keep replying....

It's because we love you. And want to see you succeed in your trolling. Please try again. And again. And again.

#160 7 years ago

Wayne - We will never get to 400 post by tomorrow night if no one else wants to play!

#161 7 years ago

Wayne - We will never get to 400 post by tomorrow night if no one else wants to play!

I think it'll happen. I have high apple pie, in the sky hopes

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

It's because we love you. And want to see you succeed in your trolling. Please try again. And again. And again.

Ive already succeeded.

#163 7 years ago

Harold ?

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ive already succeeded.

Sure. Here's your participation trophy to add to your collection. Enjoy.

average (resized).jpgaverage (resized).jpg

#165 7 years ago

We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye.

#166 7 years ago

Starship - Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now

#167 7 years ago

Geez, I feel really bad about ruining Spencer's Holiday Jeer. I think that should do it for tonight. There's always tomorrow & 233 more posts to unlock the next achievement.

See you tomorrow Spencer, maybe you can think of a few better comebacks by then.

#168 7 years ago

Ace and toomanypins are the same people, a couple of hosebags. What actually is potentially for sale on this loser thread? Very entertaining I do hope it's not a crappy stern game.

#169 7 years ago

Another quality example of contributions on this website.
Some people have too much free time to waste, some posting comments against themselves for drama.
Create a "most useless yearly thread achievement" moderators.
The OP wins for 2016.

Empty Christmas Present.jpgEmpty Christmas Present.jpg

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Another quality example of contributions on this website.
Some people have too much free time to waste, some posting comments against themselves for drama.
Create a "most useless yearly thread achievement" moderators.
The OP wins for 2016.

It must be so frustrating to see so many upvotes for this frivolous waste of time. If only people found lectures as entertaining.

#171 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Ace and toomanypins are the same people, a couple of hosebags. What actually is potentially for sale on this loser thread? Very entertaining I do hope it's not a crappy stern game.

I have noticed a couple trends with the people who keep bashing my son & I. First off I have noticed the majority of them are too far away to be able to get in on the action once we start selling machines. Secondly the majority of them have HUGE collections of 3 or 4 machines. And lastly a good many of them are from Canada - maybe something in the water up north? I sense some sour grapes with the people making negative comments about something posted in a regional thread out of their region.

Remember I am "Clifford the big red dog" Why not have some fun with that instead of personal attacks about someone you don't even know? Let the bitch fest begin yet another day!

In a couple days people will be bitching that somehow we were unfair because they didn't get the machine they wanted. I asked for advice and all I got was mocked so it will be who ever is in my driveway first with the cash for each machine. That simple! But I am truly sorry for those of you that are not close by because it will be hard for you to get here first.

#173 7 years ago

I may have accidentally deleted all my PMs. Please resend at once.

#174 7 years ago

Too many pins,
Please stop posting in this thread that was originally intended to mock you!
Yesterday I was laughing out loud while reading this but now you are using it as yet another outlet for your rambling thoughts regarding the conundrum you feel you are trying wade thru. Congratulations! You have made yourself the center of attention on pinside for a few days.
Now on a happier note ... Not to hijack this "possible upcoming sales thread" but yesterday my wife went to a downsizing to a smaller home garage sale. She bought a Krull and a Loch Ness Monster for an insanely low price. I already have " too many pins" so how can I get these special machines into collectors hands without flipper/ scalper scum making lots of money on them. The possibilities are endless and my mind is about to explode!

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Too many pins,
Please stop posting in this thread that was originally intended to mock you!

Am I taking all the fun out of it? Can dish it out but can't take it?

From this point on all my post will be song titles and artist. I already posted my plans for Thursday so time to stop talking about pinball machines I just need to get gone and have some fun!

#177 7 years ago

Forgot to say anyone who PM's me before the pricing and which outlet/ manner I choose to sell the machines is determined will automatically be ignored ,but the machines may end up on eBay anyway as I've sold at least a quarter of a million dollars of merch. there in which case none of the above requirements will matter anyway.....now,If I can only figure out how to cheat epay out of their insanely high commissions.
Pinsiders feel free to post your opinions ,as I really need your help doing this Right!

#178 7 years ago

Let's recap. This thread is about nothing, it was created for the fun of talking about threads where comments from *everyone* .. both sides.. amount in pages and pages of nothingness. Yet, despite all odds -- a thread poking fun at another thread still creates a thread of nothing that still annoys the crap out of people that don't want to see a thread about nothing show up at the top of the forum posts.

Instead of finding that "DRAIN THREAD" option at the bottom, the very people continuing to keep a thread about nothing filling up with even more nothing are adding to the thread. Over.. and over.. and over. Outraged that there's not the something they are looking for in it.

Did I get that right?

#179 7 years ago

Happy New Year, everybody.

#180 7 years ago

I'm not racist but, I may or may not have interest.

#181 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

First off, let me state that I spent a nice lunch today with an old friend. Well kind of a frenemy, but that's a different story. I got the lunch special - Gen Tsao's. I wasn't sure if I was gonna go with the egg roll, but at the last minute I decided, screw it, let's get the wonton soup. My friend got lo-mein which I thought was a weird choice for lunch but whatever. If he wants the noodle shits at 4pm that's his perrogative. We ate lunch and really wound down from the morning.
Ok, so moving on there, I think it's pretty silly that you guys have interest in something that I also have interest in, and other people do too. If you think it's funny to joke about the exact interest level, well, I really don't care. When it's time for me to reveal how much interest I have in this, I will tell you, until then, you guys can just keep pretending you are interested. But I know that YOU know that I know that the interest level is there.
So to sum up - nice lunch, don't care about your interest, I am interested.
We'll go over this again tomorrow.

if we went to lunch together would we be frenemies?

#182 7 years ago

Last I checked, they were finally raising it!

#183 7 years ago

Yesterday I took my 62 year-old nana out to lunch. She choked to death on some shit noodles. Nana was a seamstress by trade, and by passion. I have inherited too many pins, a manageable number of needles, and one ruby red thimble. Whoever shows up in my money first with a driveway takes home the lot of them.

#184 7 years ago

Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in!

#185 7 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I'm not racist but, I may or may not have interest.

I love racing so I guess that makes me a racing enthusiast or racist.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I love racing so I guess that makes me a racing enthusiast or racist.

Beach Boys - 409

#187 7 years ago

Ya'll are on his isht list. I hope you know that.

#188 7 years ago

Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in!

That's Kenny Rogers?!?

Also pertinent to pinball, as a central song in TBL.

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

O.K.... Maybe I spoke too soon.

lol....I thought the exact same thing.

#190 7 years ago

Not interested..costs to much.

#191 7 years ago

Threads better with the 76ers fans on ignore. My interest is now super high.

#192 7 years ago

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille. But you are not taking my Pig Destroyer albums, know this.

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-items/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.