interesting (resized).jpg
mmtrolls (resized).jpg
IMG_0615 (resized).JPG
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
images (11) (resized).jpg
shootermcgavin (resized).jpg
areyounot (resized).jpg
10k (resized).jpg
There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 7 years ago

I'm just going to pencil acebathound in as highly interested.

#53 7 years ago

robin Please sticky this thread.

#54 7 years ago

Still laughing.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I'm just going to pencil acebathound in as highly interested.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Keep it up - I really don't care

If you don't care, why are you posting ?

#57 7 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

If you don't care, why are you posting ?

Because OP asked for an interest check! Those not interested have to give their voices as well, otherwise, this wouldn't be a true Pinside thread!

#59 7 years ago

Random song played for no reason.

#60 7 years ago

Put me down for two pallets

#61 7 years ago

For those of us that don't live on Pinside, what the hell is he selling besides attention?

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

For those of us that don't live on Pinside, what the hell is he selling besides attention?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warehouse-find-lots-of-pins-for-sale-shortly-no-list-yet

#63 7 years ago

OK thanks!

Unfortunately, that was a waste of a read.

Thanks to the moderator for closing it.

#65 7 years ago

I am 1000% interested even though I have no clue of the titles for sale or condition of said games for sale. Will you ship? Can you take a deposit? Screw that, send me a PM with your street address. I will be there in the morning.

If your sale doesn't include Fathom, Monster Bash, or El Dorado I will kindly drink your coffee and shit in your toilet then leave.

For the easily misguided who somehow took this whole thread as serious discussion:

(BTW this thread makes fun of Pinsiders (like mine above) just as much as it did the seller, all in good fun I'm sure)

#66 7 years ago

First nice evening with my family is winding down and I figured I would take a look here to see what was going on. I guess some of you just have not had enough fun yet bashing someone that was trying to do something good for the pinball community. Keep it up - I really don't care - when we get ready to sell we will be posting machines here to see how it goes. But until then enjoy yourselves picking on someone that asked for some help trying to decide how best to proceed will selling off most the their collection as well as a good many more machines instead of them just sitting in storage.

There's no bashing coming from me. Just laughter and good times. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. Life goes much easier that way.

#67 7 years ago

Now that's a funny thread.

#68 7 years ago

I will buy all the games, no matter how many, what game, what condition, or what price.

Or show up and change my mind.
Or not show up at all.
Or never even ask for your location.
We'll see.
And don't you dare sell anything to anyone else, we have a deal here!

#69 7 years ago

First nice evening with my family is winding down and I figured I would take a look here to see what was going on. I guess some of you just have not had enough fun yet bashing someone that was trying to do something good for the pinball community. Keep it up - I really don't care - when we get ready to sell we will be posting machines here to see how it goes. But until then enjoy yourselves picking on someone that asked for some help trying to decide how best to proceed will selling off most the their collection as well as a good many more machines instead of them just sitting in storage.

I didn't know about the original thread and thought this one was funny. We all have different senses of humor. No reason to get outraged from my point of view.

#70 7 years ago

I guess their is just no pleasing everyone.

#72 7 years ago

Wish I were further away and less interested.

#73 7 years ago

Pinside has a tenancy to take something amusing, and then keep it going until it's not funny, then keep it going until it's dumb, and then keep it going until it's cringe worthy.

I think this thread is one of those cases.

#74 7 years ago

My only question here is where are the pictures? Without pictures this can't be real!

#75 7 years ago

Best thread of what remains of 2016. If they shut this down, they should consider shutting down the really unentertaining thread. At least this thread made me smile. Anyway, back to the topic.......I've got a serious question for you all, "If a pinball machine exists in a warehouse where no one can see or hear it, does it really exist?"

#76 7 years ago

That's really nice that you wound down with your family and had a lovely evening.

Not exactly pinball or interest-level related but a valuable contribution to this thread.

Does anybody want to hear about what I had for lunch yesterday, and with whom?

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I will kindly drink your coffee and shit in your toilet then leave.

This line has been stored for future use......ty for the laugh.

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Does anybody want to hear about what I had for lunch yesterday, and with whom?

"Whoa Whoa!! Now, slow down there partner" This is not FaceBook.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

"Whoa Whoa!! Now, slow down there partner" This is not Face Book.

I thought Facebook was all one word?

#80 7 years ago

You guys chill out, Op might shut this whole thing down and then:

IMG_0615 (resized).JPGIMG_0615 (resized).JPG

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

You guys chill out, Op might shut this whole thing down and then:

It really stings when you wait in line so long and then are denied pinballs

#82 7 years ago

mmtrolls (resized).jpgmmtrolls (resized).jpg

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I am considering the likelihood of a possible sale in the near to distant future. This is a feeler post to gauge the level of interest within the community.

Maybe I'd believe it if you typed a 500 word essay about what you're thinking of doing, followed by a 300 word update every 15 minutes thereafter.

#84 7 years ago

First off, let me state that I spent a nice lunch today with an old friend. Well kind of a frenemy, but that's a different story. I got the lunch special - Gen Tsao's. I wasn't sure if I was gonna go with the egg roll, but at the last minute I decided, screw it, let's get the wonton soup. My friend got lo-mein which I thought was a weird choice for lunch but whatever. If he wants the noodle shits at 4pm that's his perrogative. We ate lunch and really wound down from the morning.

Ok, so moving on there, I think it's pretty silly that you guys have interest in something that I also have interest in, and other people do too. If you think it's funny to joke about the exact interest level, well, I really don't care. When it's time for me to reveal how much interest I have in this, I will tell you, until then, you guys can just keep pretending you are interested. But I know that YOU know that I know that the interest level is there.

So to sum up - nice lunch, don't care about your interest, I am interested.

We'll go over this again tomorrow.

#85 7 years ago

I'm interested that so much pin interest could have spawned the word Pinterest, but instead that is a site for SAHMs, teachers, and Google image search logwall trolls. Seems like an opportunity was missed there. I applaud the OP for trying to start the revolution to take back a word that should have been ours, and wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

Also, bump for a nice example, GLWS (since I may or may not have vested interest in the outcome of this thread).

#86 7 years ago

hmmm.... no picture(s) yet. OK - I'll send you a pic of me so that when/if/why I show up you will know it's me. please send
me a pic of your pm with my pic so that I know that you received it.

#87 7 years ago

I was sitting there talking to the family at lunch time and I was thinking maybe it is time to start a new post and get a survey going on the interest of the interest on the interest check thread? I'll leave that up to someone else though since I already caused enough problems here the past few days. Being very honest I have lost interest in seeing who is interested right now.

#88 7 years ago

I was sitting there talking to the family at lunch time

What was for lunch? I'm interested in lunch.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

What was for lunch? I'm interested in lunch.

I had a gyro and side Greek salad, which as you know being from Michigan, includes beets.

Oh sorry you meant someone else.

#90 7 years ago

I was sitting there talking to the family at lunch time and I was thinking maybe it is time to start a new post and get a survey going on the interest of the interest on the interest check thread? I'll leave that up to someone else though since I already caused enough problems here the past few days. Being very honest I have lost interest in seeing who is interested right now.

Hopefully you got some sleep.

#91 7 years ago

Does anyone else want the OP to clarify if the poll is about interest in getting pinball machines or noodle shits? I might vote differently for the two. If enough people are interested in this clarification I'll create a poll to find out if others are disinterested in it.

#92 7 years ago

I was talking to my coke dealer over breakfast today, and I thought "hey, I wonder if I should check pinside, and then Post a bunch of banal shit that nobody cares about."

So that's what I did. I am being very honest here, I actually think there is at least a single person here who gives a shit about what I did this morning and who I did it with, so I posted it here.

Also, interest, games for sale one day, blah blah blah.

Lastly, I want you all to know that I don't really care about any of this!

Stay tuned for more of the dullest details about my life you could possibly imagine. Most likely later tonight, but honestly, given the reaction of the pinball community, im really not sure if I will.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Hopefully you got some sleep.

A few hours the past couple nights but I should sleep well the next couple days because we started with the mixed drinks around noon and will finish when we head to bed. And that is just warming up for the party tomorrow night! There is nothing like sitting in front of a fire with those you love enjoying a few drinks and some great food! The only thing that could make things any better is if the pinball machines were upstairs instead of in the basement. But at least there are a couple big screen TV's and lots of video games being enjoyed. These days those games are a far cry from the old Pong & Pac-Man --- this new stuff looks sooooooooooooo real.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was talking to my coke dealer over breakfast today, and I thought "hey, I wonder if I should check pinside, and then Post a bunch of banal shit that nobody cares about."
So that's what I did. I am being very honest here, I actually think there is at least a single person here who gives a shit about what I did this morning and who I did it with, so I posted it here.
Also, interest, games for sale one day, blah blah blah.
Lastly, I want you all to know that I don't really care about any of this!
Stay tuned for more of the dullest details about my life you could possibly imagine. Most likely later tonight, but honestly, given the reaction of the pinball community, im really not sure if I will.

You really need to get a life or make some real friends! You seem like a guy that has lots of issues - have you ever thought about talking to a professional?

#95 7 years ago

Early on you stated you had a DrWho,but,thought it might be sold??No auction?? and then you stated you thought you had another one but wasn't sure of the condition?? Can we take you at your word just from this encounter???Have a big list,checking it twice,see who's been bidding,see whats the price!! Get on the ball and move these damm pins,change the anger to lots of big grins!!,!!! Happy New Year to all,and to all a good night!!

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I must say the level of interest is higher than expected. Due to this I am now leaning IN FAVOR OF the option of deliberating the sale!
I have not been able to respond to all PMs, but please refer to the OP as it has the relevant details.

PM sent about your recent dental work.

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

PM sent about your recent dental work.

Yes. And please take pictures and video documenting the dental work with your GOPRO camera, from the moment you step out the door to when you get home. I need to share in the pain and excitement of said dental work. And it may not have happened without providing the proper evidence I require for further proof.

Told you I'd join you guys in your celebrations

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

Yes. And please take pictures and video documenting the dental work with your GOPRO camera, from the moment you step out the door to when you get home

No, I think I'd prefer a 1,000-word description instead.

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

No, I think I'd prefer a 1,000-word description instead.

Would you like that via PM or public dissertation? Maybe a text message would be most appropriate.

#100 7 years ago

You really need to get a life or make some real friends! You seem like a guy that has lots of issues - have you ever thought about talking to a professional?

I don't have a life or any real friends. Why do you think I started an 11-page thread not selling games that I don't have, just to bask in the glorious attention of my reflected bullshit? And then started 3 more threads of the exact same thing?

It was glorious.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to consider my dinner options, wind down a little, and then think about what I should read and post about on pinside later.

There are 192 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-items/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.