• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3 (Legs oem color with fading)1 (resized).png
Station 3 LEGS both (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Every image I've ever seen of a HB Playfield shows a broken Station 3 plastic. I've got some left over material that I can make some reproduction pieces if there are any takers? I've done some experimenting getting the color right (for the one from my machine) and think I've got it down pretty close. PM if your interested.

Station 3 LEGS both (resized).jpgStation 3 LEGS both (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Making some of these this weekend, let me know if there are any more interested folks...

#3 7 years ago

I'm definitely interested. I think it looks great. I've been looking for quite awhile online and was striking out trying to find it. Let me know what you're thinking for price and thanks for taking on the project!

#4 7 years ago

Got some of these made this weekend with a few extra, if your interested and have not PM'd yet, feel free.
I should have them finished in the next couple of days. Thanks to those of you who have contacted me with your interest, I'll let you know when they are 100% ready, should be able to get them to the post office by Thursday or Friday of this week.

#5 7 years ago

Shipping out some of these today with more planned to be complete this weekend, any more takers?

2 weeks later
#6 7 years ago

I just bought a Hardbody. It of course needs a station 3 plastic. PM sent.

3 weeks later
#7 7 years ago

More of these are in process, PM me if you are just now reading this. I am doing some sling shot and other plastics so just let me know what you need.

3 weeks later
#8 7 years ago

Happy Friday Pinside, I'm doing more of these station 3 plastics this weekend.
I can make others if you are in need, I've done slingshot and Station 4, not to mention I made an entire new set for the machine I repaired.

HMU if you are interested.

3 (Legs oem color with fading)1 (resized).png3 (Legs oem color with fading)1 (resized).png

1 year later
#9 5 years ago

Meassge sent, hope you still have one

2 years later
#10 3 years ago

I Could use a station 3 plastic . Or a couple.
Actually Any clean plastics for this game.
Thanks

1 year later
#11 2 years ago

I’m late to the party but what’s the chances anyone has one of these still kicking around.

4 months later
#12 1 year ago

Not sure if your still playing around with these guys but if so id been after a replacement, just picked up a hardbody and needing some bits and pieces.

10 months later
#13 10 months ago

I need a station 3!!! Will buy now!

2 months later
#14 8 months ago

Hey Atari_Daze also doing a bit of a bump here, if you were ever doing another run! New Hardbody owner

4 months later
#15 3 months ago

Looking for various plastics including Station 3. ❤️ Atari_Daze

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-hardbody-station-3-legs-reproduction-plastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.