Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spock.gif
IMG_0443.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG
#1 11 years ago

So, there's a FG pin I want, but I have no money. Just for poops and giggles, what interest is there for a perfect LOTR (regular edition)? I am lord of anal retentive, but this machine is 100% perfect. Perfect in every way with no wear ANYWHERE. If I lose the chance to buy this other game, then the deal would be off, but for now... any interest in a beautiful, barely modded, no silly nonsense crap added machine. No stupid cover up the wear rails (cause there isn't a hint of it) or anything. I could get pics, but look up what a perfect HUO LOTR looks like, and that's this.

Just throwing it out there.

#2 11 years ago

I am interested if the price is right.

How much?

#3 11 years ago

Weeeeeellllll....

Not sure. I'd love to get enough to buy the game I want and cover all costs. PM me if interested. We can talk.

#4 11 years ago

I'd LIKE 5k for this, as it's HUO and perfectly perfect... but, at the end of the day, if I can't get $4500 for it I won't sell.

#5 11 years ago

Pictures of the nicest LOTR I will ever see should probably be added to the archive for reference.

#6 11 years ago

lol, I will get pics

#7 11 years ago

First three pics

IMG_0441.JPGIMG_0441.JPG IMG_0442.JPGIMG_0442.JPG IMG_0443.JPGIMG_0443.JPG

#8 11 years ago

Well, it would appear that I'm too stupid to post the rest of them, so I am uploading the pics to image shack right now. Will get them up in a moment.

#9 11 years ago

Here's the rest:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/img0445bz.jpg/

I have played it a bit, and so there's a little dirt here and there that I can clean up. Sorry about that.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

any interest in a beautiful, barely modded, no silly nonsense crap added machine.

Kudos for keeping it beautiful, and not modding the crap out of it. I've got the same exact game, and I'd put it at $4500 for "must sell now", and $5000 for "I can wait a few months for the right buyer to appreciate it".

BTW I'm from Rockford originally.

#11 11 years ago

TSPP and LOTR are a great combo!!!

#12 11 years ago

I will give you $4600 now. Can you teleport it to RI for me? Why are these pins always for sale somewhere far away?

#13 11 years ago

Great looking LOTR. Beauty actually. You'll get your asking price for it I bet.

#14 11 years ago

Man, I clicked on this expecting to see mine...

Good luck jorant, that's a fair price.

I'd jump on this one KwiKi; make the drive!

#15 11 years ago

PM sent

#16 11 years ago

Deal made?

spock.gifspock.gif

#17 11 years ago

lotr for fg, huh? ouch.

deal done?

#18 11 years ago

No not just yet. I am trying to find someone that can get the deal done fast enough so I don't miss the fg I want. Unless anyone else has a trade offer.

#19 11 years ago

Well, the FGY I want may not be quite what I'm looking for after all. I had a potential buyer on this, but may be backing out now unless I find a really nice FGY for the same price or close to what I'm selling this for.

Would welcome realistic trade offers, as well. Multi pins of lesser value in great shape would be cool. Otherwise, oh well.

#20 11 years ago

If I had the cash I'd jump on this so fast...

GERKKK!!

#21 11 years ago

It's not entirely cash that I want. If I wanted cash, I already have people in line (namely PIN15, as he is the first to contact me). I really just want a trade for FGY or something else that may interest me.

#22 11 years ago

Wish you were closer...have a HUO FG w/ Mckee topper that I'm looking to trade near denver.

#23 11 years ago

Shaa…wait a minute. Great game, fair price. NICE!!! We will keep it bumping and you will get that FG or a good price.

#24 11 years ago

Honestly, there's a beautiful FGY here in my city that's for sale for 5k. If I can get 5k for this, and trust me, it's fantastic, I'd do that.

#25 11 years ago

4500-5k on a HUO LOTR is a great deal good luck with the sale looks very nice.
Last auction beater I saw hammer price $3300 + 10% fees plus sales tax =3875

#26 11 years ago

Okay, after a lot of screwing around, I think I finally am selling this to pin15. Thank you all for your offers. I am going to turn this into a FGY spot.

Took me a while to decide that I wanna do this, as if I want to buy this in the future, I'm almost positive I won't find one this nice again. But, with TSPP next to it, it turned into too much of a chore to play both of them in even my small collection. So, one had to go!

Thanks again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 25.00
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-fs-the-nicest-lotr-you-will-ever-see and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.