CFTBL-Starlight.JPG
photo 1.jpeg
starlight plastic.jpg
IMG_8996.JPG
DSCN2244.JPG
DSCN2245.JPG
image-461.jpg
CFTBL-Starlight.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from thompso9:

Hi Folks,
Things are moving along here and I thought I'd share the details with everyone. Apart from the holidays, we just found out we are expecting our fourth child (say a prayer for a girl!) and that put me into something of a frenzy. I ended up liquidating half of my pinball collection, partly for cash but partly so that I can actually start finishing my basement. I know in 8 months that won't be a possibility anymore...
Now for the CFTBL panel update: PCB design is done. PCBs are out for fabrication and parts are on order. I expect to have them back in a week's time, at which point I need to get my guy started building them, I don't think it will be cost-effective to have the PCBs machine built so they will likely be assembled by hand like the first batch. Also the plywood for the panels is in-house, it will take 4 5'x5' sheets of 1/2" Baltic Birch, planed down to 0.4" to match the original panel, to make the quantity of panels I need.
Because everything has been ordered at this point, the preorder is technically closed. However I do have 6 panels that are unaccounted for in this run so if anyone still wants in, now would be the time. I will be making these panels no matter what, so they will be available later if no one claims them now.
I hope to have another update in a week or so. At that time I'll talk about the new functionality that these panels have over the rev 1 panels that I ran last time. Until then, take care everyone and try not let the holiday stress take your sanity!
Thanks,
Jeff

I'm ready!

8 months later
#133 10 years ago

Hi Jeff!
Things have improved! Can you put me back on the list? I can even send a deposit, if you like!
Tony
Pinbell

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-advice-on-cftbl-speaker-panel-led-mod-re-run?tu=pinbell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.