CFTBL-Starlight.JPG
photo 1.jpeg
starlight plastic.jpg
IMG_8996.JPG
DSCN2244.JPG
DSCN2245.JPG
image-461.jpg
CFTBL-Starlight.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nudgefree.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#126 10 years ago

I sent a PM also, but let the record show - I want on the list! Please update us if you have a tentative planned run with date.

9 months later
#271 9 years ago

Hi thompso9, I haven't received email or PM regarding my status since my request about a year ago. Can you contact me?

It may help stem further PMs from all to post a master list so everyone knows that you have them on a pre-order list or wait list (for those that missed the quantity cutoff)?

Thanks!

#276 9 years ago

Looks like I am forced to mimic the JJP thread... Can those who have received emails indicate when you sent a PM requesting to be on the list? I requested it last July but do not have a response of any kind yet

#285 9 years ago

I'm just happy to be hearing some chatter on this. I bought my deluxe panel to go with it almost a year ago. I keep visualizing how it will look with the lighting hooked up, especially the starlight sign sequencing and flashing.

1 month later
#346 9 years ago

Well shlockdoc was at 1 year 1 month pos and I'm about a half dozen down at 11 months 1 week and still waiting. The good news at least is that so far I haven't been passed over so I am hoping for notification soon. It does seem to be taking a while to progress through the list however.

#363 9 years ago

Just like the boulder in Indiana Jones, looks like this thing's gaining speed fast I got my PM request for payment this morning and PayPaled the funds pronto.

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

I got my notification and sent my payment last week. Should I have got a tracking number or shipping confirmation?
Rob
Creditdotpinball.com

I got a ring of the doorbell Saturday at noon. Usually I frown upon uninvited guests but It was my mail lady delivering a large package along with my regular mail. I was somewhat confused since I wasn't expecting anything but then I saw the sender was none other than Jeff Thompson - YES!!! Now I have a slight problem in that I never acquired an actual CFTBL machine (looking for a nice one at a good price, or a home with more space and then I may settle ). In the mean time the mirrored deluxe speaker panel with blinky lights will make for great complementary wall art, hanging next to my mirrored Centaur backglass. Both are top notch examples of aftermarket mods that enhance (but at the same time stay true to) the original's design intent.

P.S., the engineering and finish on this thing is a step above, especially at the price being offered.

Unboxing1 sm-156.jpgUnboxing1 sm-156.jpg

Unboxing2 sm-309.jpgUnboxing2 sm-309.jpg

Unboxing3 sm-252.jpgUnboxing3 sm-252.jpg

Unboxing4 sm-401.jpgUnboxing4 sm-401.jpg

Centaur mirror sm-663.jpgCentaur mirror sm-663.jpg

#400 9 years ago

I had a seriously negative reaction to those in this thread who liked to say "Good things come to those who wait", because I was involved in the infamous RAM controls debacle over on the KLOV/BYOAC forums and while I did get my Star Wars yoke after three plus years of waiting, many others that prepaid did not - ever. While I am very happy I was wrong about the outcome of BBB and WOZ, those two gave me similar anxiety and kept me from plunking down cash that had potential to vanish into thin air.

After having received this mod, I am confident that Jeff is focusing his time on the most important thing to people which is assembling and shipping it out as fast as he can. It is very high quality and packed in the same manner, so it gives me confidence that it will get to those on his list of PMs and emails, no matter how far down. It wouldn't surprise me at all though if he has 100+ waiting since it is an impressive mod at a super price. To me it ranks right up there with the Tron Arcade mod as "Best mod ever" (leaving the king in cost and coolness, ColorDMD, aside).

#414 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

How do you order this? Remember sending email or pm but don't remember a response

If you did either you should be on the list already. Jeff then responds via the same method when your name comes up on the list as next purchaser inquiry. Sending your payment promptly will help ensure you get the panel within about a week after that. It was unnerving not getting response to my inquiries including my first, but it seems he has done a good job archiving them (no one has complained about being skipped over). If you want to know how long before you hear back, you might need to check for your sent email or PM and then cross reference it against others in this thread who are receiving their notification of payment request.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nudgefree.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-advice-on-cftbl-speaker-panel-led-mod-re-run?tu=nudgefree and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.