Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mackey256
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 48 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190724_153706 (resized).jpg
20190724_153653 (resized).jpg
1180268A-673A-48AB-9442-8378EDC7012F (resized).jpeg
38F89E97-9E82-4219-BEE9-29863B6759E5 (resized).jpeg
RZ mOd picture instruction (resized).png
RZ Mod Inst (resized).png
20180126_183520 (resized).jpg
20180123_124129 (resized).jpg
20180123_124121 (resized).jpg
20180123_124045 (resized).jpg
20180123_095429 (resized).jpg
20180123_095625 (resized).jpg
20180123_094656 (resized).jpg
RZAce (resized).jpg
20180121_104618 (resized).jpg
20180121_191150 (resized).jpg

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago

Is it component failure or connection? Either way please send parts vs return

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Is it component failure or connection? Either way please send parts vs return

Will do. Instructions will be simple to attach the better protected circuit. As it's the same as I've been using, I'm surprised an issue didn't arise sooner in run #1, but I believe the fix will be a 50k-100k ohm resistor added to the transistor/LDR circuit on the lightboard box (perhaps a low ohm resistor on the power side as well).

I'll be sending a whole new lightboard box with new circuit and new plug, etc. so it will just be a simple swap for the end user to cut the two wires off that box going to the mod and attaching the new assembly.

As noted, parts will be in tomorrow and I'll get it sorted ASAP.

#53 2 years ago

Finally got mine installed today, game starts with mod lit bright, in gameplay it slowly fades to red but never goes completely out, gets bright when hit so it is somewhat interactive. (much different than demo vid)

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Finally got mine installed today, game starts with mod lit bright, in gameplay it slowly fades to red but never goes completely out, gets bright when hit so it is somewhat interactive. (much different than demo vid)

The LDR is incredibly sensitive to light. If there's any light bleeding in on it, it won't go completely dark. In testing, even putting my finger right over the sensor wouldn't allow for completely black, so I would perhaps suggest blocking the bottom of the reservoir off in case any GI, etc. lights are getting in.

EDIT: Just got the new parts in and will work on building and testing a new circuit (this will be available to anyone that has purchased this mod, even if theirs is working properly). Will update here tonight.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

The LDR is incredibly sensitive to light. If there's any light bleeding in on it, it won't go completely dark. In testing, even putting my finger right over the sensor wouldn't allow for completely black, so I would perhaps suggest blocking the bottom of the reservoir off in case any GI, etc. lights are getting in.
EDIT: Just got the new parts in and will work on building and testing a new circuit (this will be available to anyone that has purchased this mod, even if theirs is working properly). Will update here tonight.

Don't think it's light leak, 2nd game, stuck on no interaction. Think the slow fade was the way a failure manifests itself. Think you have the issue resolved as you hypothesized?

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Don't think it's light leak, 2nd game, stuck on no interaction. Think the slow fade was the way a failure manifests itself. Think you have the issue resolved as you hypothesized?

In the midst of setting up a test-rig right now (I'll be testing numerous different components to maintain the intended performance while hopefully preventing this from happening again). Going to be testing at machine strength as well (originally my bench test rig was at 12.2V and RZ is at 12.7V).

I still don't understand why this has only been reported during run #2 (I've been expecting someone form run #1 to chime in considering the failure rate with run #2). A couple in run #1 used the exact same of everything, but a few used a different brand of LED strip (including the one in my machine). I don't understand how the LED strip could have anything to do with the photoresistor going out, but I do know why the photoresistor could be going out in general, and am working on it now.

EDIT: I'll also test the circuit I decide on for 1-2 hours+ before giving it the okay.

Otherwise, Run #3 is ready to go pending these new circuits and will ship out by tomorrow.

#57 2 years ago

New circuit has been in test for 40+ minutes and going strong (no indication of heat on the photoresistor). I've been swapping it back and forth with light and dark and will continue to do so. Running at 12.75V

With some more time on it, I'll pull the 100k ohm resistor I added between the LDR and transistor and hope to recreate the failed LDR (photoresistor). In which case, I would consider this fixed. EDIT: Currently running the original circuit, and while it has yet to fail, it is more sensitive to ambient light in the dark--more likely to stay lit red in non-total darkness than the "fix" that was tested. Hoping it will fail soon to confirm.

EDIT 2: I still can't reproduce a failure of my original circuit (nor get any heat off the LDR with the original circuit), but I do feel more confident in the way the "fixed" circuit is performing as I've gone back and forth with that as well. I also have a failed unit returned for repair now that may help shed some light.

Also is a shot of the design of the diffused archway if anyone is interested to see it. Perhaps other modders would like to see how I went about it. It was designed inside the shell of the main mausoleum portion to get perfect dimensions (snap-fits into place with the cut-out in the back--the back mirror otherwise holding it in place [the arch ends up flush against the mirror as there are notches on the bottom of the arch--this notch wasn't present in an earlier prototype and greatly enhanced the infinity mirror effect once flush against the mirror])

20180110_171342 (resized).jpg
20180110_171913 (resized).jpg

#58 2 years ago

I still can't get the original circuit design to fail, even when purposely shorting parts of the circuit (update below). Lends me to believe the units that are working properly may continue to do so without an issue (as my own unit has), but perplexes me as to what is happening to have multiple customers with failing units this run.

I'm still confident that my "fix" is a better, sturdier circuit (also fades to black quicker [less sensitive to low light] while maintaining full brightness when on) and will go forward with it if I don't get more information by then.

EDIT: I was able to get the transistor to fail by shorting the LED strip. Based on the return I have on hand, my guess now is that the new verison of LED strip (flimsy and less insulated compared to the earlier waterproof version) is still twisting itself to contact internally despite the shrink tubing--going forward this will be entirely insulated to make this impossible.

This lends itself to further confidence that units performing properly from run #1 will continue to do so.

However, this makes me less confident that I can merely send out a fix as this sort of failure requires me to take the mod apart and install a new LED strip. Customers that return the unit for repair will be credited for shipping costs.

#59 2 years ago

Hey the two I have are on there way back to you.

Again as you stated my original one that is working fine.

Starts with Pink on all the time in attract mode and when a game is started it is still on. until you hit a cross target one time. Then pink goes off completely and the mod is dark. until you hit another cross target. then it fires pink or red whatever you call it. it then will start flashing depending on mod I think.
Mine from the first run is still working as we discussed.

Although the other two from the 2nd run all failed after install. they are on there way back to you. Mailed them today. maybe they will shed some light on the issue after you get them apart.

I just want to publicly say and state the amount of craftsmanship that goes into this mod is amazing. not to mention paint job etc.

I have to take my hat off to you for the amount of customer service, and genuine care you have for your customers that purchased your product. Then to Also back it up and make sure everyone is aware that there is a problem. While some in this industry would just do what they could to sweep the issue under the rug and maybe not even fix the problem. You sir are one of the good ones.

To everyone that loves mods! Support this guy and keep him making cool things that we cant.

At least we know if there is a issue or problem with something he makes. He will be there to make it right. You cant say that about everyone in this industry.

Magicchiz

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I just want to publicly say and state the amount of craftsmanship that goes into this mod is amazing. not to mention paint job etc.
I have to take my hat off to you for the amount of customer service, and genuine care you have for your customers that purchased your product. Then to Also back it up and make sure everyone is aware that there is a problem. While some in this industry would just do what they could to sweep the issue under the rug and maybe not even fix the problem. You sir are one of the good ones.
To everyone that loves mods! Support this guy and keep him making cool things that we cant.
At least we know if there is a issue or problem with something he makes. He will be there to make it right. You cant say that about everyone in this industry.
Magicchiz

Thank you for that I do feel awful that this has happened, but am now rather confident that I know how to prevent this from happening again (as ultimately updated in my previous post [perhaps as you were writing]). Wish I could have caught it before sending out an entire batch of these, but am glad run #3 will go out *after* discovering what I believe is the issue.

I'll be working through the night on these to make sure run #3 is on its way to customers tomorrow.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Thank you for that I do feel awful that this has happened, but am now rather confident that I know how to prevent this from happening again (as ultimately updated in my previous post [perhaps as you were writing]). Wish I could have caught it before sending out an entire batch of these, but am glad run #3 will go out *after* discovering what I believe is the issue.
I'll be working through the night on these to make sure run #3 is on its way to customers tomorrow.

Take your time. I’m on run #3 and am happy to wait.

#62 2 years ago

Shot of an Ice Blue version (As Pink fades to Red, Ice Blue fades to Green for a cool effect [I debated between these for my machine--perhaps the new owner will give us some pics or vid after installing ). In fact, this one is Kyle's (Mudflaps) Has been tested at 12.75V for awhile with no issues. Others will also get an extended test (run #3 is essentially complete now--I just have a return to repair and I'll get it all shipped out today is the plan).

Blue light on the camera made for some off coloring of the rest of the mod/surroundings, but it'll have to do for now.

Ice blue (resized).jpg

#63 2 years ago

To better clarify, I've updated the instructions with a clear note that the pictured power box is at the back left of the cabinet under a sticker (not the larger power box in the middle).

Otherwise, to update the order progress, 2 spots are left in run #5 (to ship Jan 26).

RZ Mod Inst (resized).png
RZ mOd picture instruction (resized).png

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

To better clarify, I've updated the instructions with a clear note that the pictured power box is at the back left of the cabinet under a sticker (not the larger power box in the middle).
Otherwise, to update the order progress, 2 spots are left in run #5 (to ship Jan 26).

Pictures could be better showing backing plate with 2 screws through on the lightbox assy (4), and back up on the retaining clips to show them clearer, that's too extreme a close-up to see what's what(6).

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Pictures could be better showing backing plate with 2 screws through on the lightbox assy (4), and back up on the retaining clips to show them clearer, that's too extreme a close-up to see what's what(6).

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll add some photos up here soon for additional reference.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll add some photos up here soon for additional reference.

On pic 4, it's possible someone might install the board with leds facing away from sensor (it's possible) Showing your backing plate with the lightboard in correct orientation will prevent that.

#67 2 years ago

Run #3 has shipped. Tracking numbers will be given out to everyone later tonight.

All of these units were tested for at least 5 minutes each at full machine voltage and through dark and light cycles. I don't see any reason for them to fail, so fingers crossed on this run.

This run is better insulated on the LED strips and while I don't believe it was necessary after testing, I added the 100k ohm resistor to the circuit on these anyway.

I have what I expect are the original LED strips I worked with on the way for future runs.

EDIT: Everyone (in run #3) should now have tracking either via PM or through the order page.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

On pic 4, it's possible someone might install the board with leds facing away from sensor (it's possible) Showing your backing plate with the lightboard in correct orientation will prevent that.

Underbox (resized).jpg

Added over 2 years ago: EDIT: Turns out to maintain safe resistance levels (the issue that is discussed in the thread), it's best to do the exact OPPOSITE of what is pictured here. Instead face the lights away from the sensor (if you don't have the filtered version).

#69 2 years ago

Guessing this was your inspiration.

if not, pretty big coincidence.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Guessing this was your inspiration. » YouTube video if not, pretty big coincidence.

That is very cool! and incredibly similar (I didn't use that for reference however). Mine was designed from scratch and to the fraction of a mm on dimensions to fit in the machine (perhaps coincidentally similar dimensions on that toy).

I initially just wanted to completely house the LDG toy and give a better lightshow. I decided on a mausoleum given the theme and based mine off the image below amongst others. I went with an arch (admittedly very similar to the toy you linked) as it was necessary to be able to 3D print without supports (a boxy top would result in a failed print without support), so some design choices are forced by the way a 3D printer works (supports lend themselves to a great deal of extra time and wasted filament).

As for being infinity mirror, I've had multiple mod ideas using infinity mirrors that I don't own the games for yet, so going from mirror tint for the front panel, it was the logical next step to just add the back mirror (originally I didn't plan to make an infinity mirror). Certainly not a novel idea, and I know there is at least one other infinity mirror mod floating around Pinside, but it does produce a cool effect

Even the paint for my LDG mod is inspired by the photo below (algae streaking down, etc.)

Mausoleumm (resized).jpg

#71 2 years ago

For peace of mind, given the recent issue with run #2, if those that received repairs or run #3 orders could confirm proper function once installed, that would be much appreciated Thank you. (if there is ANY question or uncertainty on the installation, please ask and I'll respond as soon as I see it).

In other news, I'm hoping to have some new RZ mods far enough along to reveal in a week or so.

Also working to get run #4 out tomorrow.

#72 2 years ago

Mod received, looks good. Shall try to install this weekend.

#73 2 years ago

Ice... blue!

0B1BAB16-177F-47E3-A5BD-2FA6EE18F41D (resized).jpeg

#74 2 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for the picture Been wanting to put the mirror blades in mine since I saw them in RandomKG's machine at SFGE--they look great in RZ. Think they were generally out of stock on them at times I checked.

#75 2 years ago

Quoted from Medisinyl:In other news, I'm hoping to have some new RZ mods far enough along to reveal in a week or so.

Why don't I just give you my Paypal account information to save time

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

In other news, I'm hoping to have some new RZ mods far enough along to reveal in a week or so.

Hint?

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

What he said!

I appreciate the interest I'll divulge more when I'm closer to reveal, but the right side of the machine will be getting some love next A 3-piece set that could be purchased as any individual piece (while theme integrated, any would look fine on their own) or as a set (while I don't have pricing figured out yet, the whole set will certainly cost less than the LDG mod, with the smaller pieces being very reasonable). The larger piece (with LEDs) is already in the physical prototype stage, and parts have been ordered for the rest of what I have planned (hoping to have time to CAD design the rest this weekend). All parts and paint will be based on things as they are seen in the House of 1000 Corpses film (nothing that infringes IP or licensed material).

Quoted from neverahighscore:

Why don't I just give you my Paypal account information to save time

#79 2 years ago

All tracking numbers will be given out later tonight. I just shipped the one international order to make it in time for customs, but will get the rest out via kiosk tonight. Just running a hair behind as I prioritized the (5) Run #2 repairs this week (also taking extra steps to avoid such issues from happening again).

#80 2 years ago

STOP MAKING MODS that make me poor.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

STOP MAKING MODS that make me poor.

Sometimes colorDMD makes me feel the same way (I still want them ) But but...this LDG mod really just enhances the machine to where I believe Spooky wanted it to be. I remember a podcast where the LDG toy was being described by Charlie (during development), and the description would lend you to assume it was going to be more like what I've done here, but as he later noted, they ran out of time/budget, etc.

Ultimately I feel RZ deserves more than the "played once at a noisy event on kiddie mode..here's my review" that makes up for most of the negativity on RZ (or on old code). I'm hoping mods like this lend to some others giving RZ another shot (perhaps this mod will pop up at a show one day, etc. and catch someone's eye).

Well, I'll go the ColorDMD route with a slightly obscure clue as to what is coming As a couple Pinsiders already know part of what is to come, no cheating! (one being the customer that requested this mod, but the larger piece [7 inches at its longest ] is an addition to compliment the theme of the mod and still under wraps for now [but the clue below could shed some light]).

4 (resized).jpg

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Sometimes colorDMD makes me feel the same way (I still want them ) But but...this LDG mod really just enhances the machine to where I believe Spooky wanted it to be. I remember a podcast where the LDG toy was being described by Charlie (during development), and the description would lend you to assume it was going to be more like what I've done here, but as he later noted, they ran out of time/budget, etc.
Ultimately I feel RZ deserves more than the "played once at a noisy event on kiddie mode..here's my review" that makes up for most of the negativity on RZ (or on old code). I'm hoping mods like this lend to some others giving RZ another shot (perhaps this mod will pop up at a show one day, etc. and catch someone's eye).

Well, I'll go the ColorDMD route with a slightly obscure clue as to what is coming As a couple Pinsiders already know part of what is to come, no cheating! (one being the customer that requested this mod, but the larger piece [7 inches at its longest ] is an addition to compliment the theme of the mod and still under wraps for now [but the clue below could shed some light]).

Lemmy from Motörhead

Hairy Carrey

Maverick

Ace

#83 2 years ago

I haven’t the slightest clue as to what this is but I’m excited as all hell for you to unveil it!

#84 2 years ago

Umm, this mod is neat. But it's nowhere near $200 neat. Y'all done lost your minds. Ridiculous.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

Umm, this mod is neat. But it's nowhere near $200 neat. Y'all done lost your minds. Ridiculous.

Fair enough (Kaneda?). $200 IS expensive for what it is if this were a mass produced factory item, but many weeks of careful planning, design, resources, and redesigns went into this mod before even knowing if I'd get any return (moderate success on my first few mods gave me some hope I'd at least break even). Then on top, lots of work goes into every single one of these (I've gone without sleep multiple times to get these out in a reasonable time-frame)--I can't justify making these for any less, but I do want to be able to contribute to the hobby in this way (I believe I even under-price it for what has gone and goes into making it [just the paint-job alone on these would cost a significant chunk of what I'm charging here if commissioned to the average artist]). I set my price and others are free to scoff (I understand), but for those that can value what goes into a custom designed, hand painted, niche product, I've made it available

#86 2 years ago

Run #4 has now been shipped/dropped off and tracking numbers have either been sent via PM or through the order page.

Run #5 is planned to ship out on the 26th (still 2 spots available).

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Lemmy from Motörhead
Hairy Carrey
Maverick
Ace

When I initially noticed a new post in this thread (after the clue), I thought, "crap... I made it too easy, someone already got it." There is something common to all of them in some fashion, which would become...the next clue (then it would just take some prior knowledge or google skills).

#87 2 years ago

I have to defend the price you are charging for this killer mod,I buy tons of mods and make some myself for all of my games and this one is well worth 200.00 and has made a huge improvement in my Rz and I don't believe I am alone because it looks like you have sold a few dozen so far I also believe if some other mod maker could come up with this they would likely charger more,don't stop creating mods like this

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have to defend the price you are charging for this killer mod,I buy tons of mods and make some myself for all of my games and this one is well worth 200.00 and has made a huge improvement in my Rz and I don't believe I am alone because it looks like you have sold a few dozen so far I also believe if some other mod maker could come up with this they would likely charger more,don't stop creating mods like this

Well it takes a day to print (guessing) a couple hours to paint and probably an hour to assemble. Add that all up including parts needed, I can see $200 (I guess so, I bought one) It integrates very nicely. Given there are so few RZs in existence, the price is more than justified given the market is limited.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Run #4 has now been shipped/dropped off and tracking numbers have either been sent via PM or through the order page.
Run #5 is planned to ship out on the 26th (still 2 spots available).

When I initially noticed a new post in this thread (after the clue), I thought, "crap... I made it too easy, someone already got it." There is something common to all of them in some fashion, which would become...the next clue (then it would just take some prior knowledge or google skills).

You're keeping your cards close to the vest on this one eh? Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Well it takes a day to print (guessing) a couple hours to paint and probably an hour to assemble. Add that all up including parts needed, I can see $200 (I guess so, I bought one) It integrates very nicely. Given there are so few RZs in existence, the price is more than justified given the market is limited.

Yeah, about 24 hour print with all the parts (longer if I'm not on hand at the right moment). I finally got a 3rd printer recently to help keep up and be able to do other mods (these were locking out my ability to prototype for new mods and sell other mods I make due to the print time). Turned out cutting the plexiglass mirrors by hand is one of the bigger pains, but I have a better tool now as well. Some break, and others were slightly blemished--I rejected anything that would show any imperfection at all on the mod. Seven solder points on each of these as well and high material cost compared to my other mods. blah blah blah...

I'd like to think that there is value in the details and problem solving. At first I felt somewhat defeated when I discovered I couldn't simply tap into another light to get the interaction...eventually the photoresistor idea came to me, and I'd end up designing that lightboard box (again, to the fraction of a mm). I had to design the arch, the main mod, the roof, the lightboard box, and the clips (then long test prints and revisions to get everything perfect). Sure, I could have had customers struggle to get the nuts back on, but the devil's in the details (those didn't work the first time either). While it goes unspoken for the most part as it isn't the main attraction, I have to assume customers are impressed with how perfectly that lightboard box fits (lots of measuring and testing to produce something that's meant to be hidden ).

Quoted from rockrand:

I appreciate that I do see mods that cost double and have nowhere near what goes into this mod...heck, people were flipping hot topic belt buckles for nearly $100 at some point if I recall correctly (MET). Hwoever, there are lots of talented modders out there, and some downright impressive. Perhaps takes another modder to know what really goes into producing some of these things.

Quoted from John_in_NC:

You're keeping your cards close to the vest on this one eh? Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.

Cards, eh? Hmm..could be a clue I'd just like to be a bit further along before revealing too much. Less time for people to imagine up what they expect it will look like (better or worse, etc.) against the real product. I have yet to see my idea fully to fruition at this point, but I have detailed plans, so I'm hoping some people will think these are a cool addition whether they lead to sales or not Looking to make a lot of progress over the next two days.

#91 2 years ago

You shouldn't have to justify your price. Being a fellow mod maker I know the amount of work that goes into making a great custom mod. From concept, designing, prototyping, testing, troubleshooting to manufacturing and even customer support. It's tough sometime to put a dollar value on these things. At the end of the day you provide a great product. Just because 1 guy doesn't see the value, so be it. Keep up the great work and don't let the haters get to you!

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Lemmy from Motörhead
Hairy Carrey
Maverick
Ace

I didn't really expect anyone to get what I was going for, but the possibility was there for a film buff, etc. to catch on to.

Lemmy - Ace of Spades
Carrey - Ace Ventura
Maverick - Ace Pilot
Ace Frehley...well...

"Four Aces" is the film set of Spaulding's Gas Station, etc. 3D gas pumps (as they appear in the film) and the lighted store-front/awning is coming soon (I have a nearly finished awning that is looking great and some promising gas pump prototypes that need some last things to be made). Perhaps a peek at the store-front/awning later today

Four Aces + House of 1000 Corpses set:

4Aces (resized).jpg

RZAce (resized).jpg

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I didn't really expect anyone to get what I was going for, but the possibility was there for a film buff, etc. to catch on to.
Lemmy - Ace of Spades
Carrey - Ace Ventura
Maverick - Ace Pilot
Ace Frehley...well...
"Four Aces" is the film set of Spaulding's Gas Station, etc. 3D gas pumps (as they appear in the film) and the lighted store-front/awning is coming soon (I have a nearly finished awning that is looking great and some promising gas pump prototypes that need some last things to be made). Perhaps a peek at the store-front/awning later today
Four Aces + House of 1000 Corpses set:

Cool!

And Maverick wasn’t an ace pilot. You need 5 air to air kills for that.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Cool!
And Maverick wasn’t an ace pilot. You need 5 air to air kills for that.

Crap...ha ha

#95 2 years ago

Well this isn’t exciting news! That will really dress up that area

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Well this isn’t exciting news! That will really dress up that area

Agree . . . can't wait for the unveiling. Medisinyl can take my money now for the entire set.

#97 2 years ago

This will get its own thread once the gas pumps are complete, and this may get some changes before production, but here's a peek at where I'm at with the store front (got what detail I could in on this to work with the scale of the machine/play angle). The light looks identical to that yellow/green lighting in the film, but I can't get my camera to show it (there's some leeway for left/right positioning, and it should fit with the "Tim's" sign light [that I need to finally order at some point ]). Really brings the two signs in the game together with the proper setting, and the gas pumps should help even more (again, I may be biased ). There's a rubberized coating on the back of the mirror/window to protect it from scratching.

20180121_192217 (resized).jpg

20180121_192149 (resized).jpg

20180121_192121 (resized).jpg

20180121_191237 (resized).jpg

20180121_191202 (resized).jpg

20180121_191150 (resized).jpg

20180121_104618 (resized).jpg

#98 2 years ago

Looks great

#99 2 years ago

Want this and your other mod. I will try to order them next month.

#100 2 years ago

Looks great. I meant to make guess aboot this mod a few days ago and was going to say Spaulding's gas station, didn't even know it had a name until now. I will be ordering this and look forward to seeing further refinements with gas tank and lit sign(?) added. Any way to incorporate some murder ride door flaps and signage or something to the lane below on the main playfield? Let me know if you need someone to test this out early.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chattanooga, TN
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
4,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Draper, UT
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside