20240125_183555 (resized).jpg
002 (resized).JPG
IMG_3151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3146 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3144 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3118 (resized).jpeg
There are 355 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 11 months ago

Is master google document current for shipped/installed?

#102 11 months ago

Idc what anyone says, this is the absolute best Godzilla mod out there. It adds so much to the game with him moving and blasting his heat ray off the building and bridge. I can't get enough of it activating in the game. It's so cool! Definite must have.

Major thumbs up and kudos to dparnell for coming up with this and actually getting it all to work. #Amazing!

#103 11 months ago

We really like this GZ as well but ended up going with the Atomic instead. I wish there was some way to combine the efforts of both of these great mods as we prefer the look of the Atomic and its better fins but love the fact that this one moves (kind of like JP).

Nice work on both of them.

#104 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

We really like this GZ as well but ended up going with the Atomic instead. I wish there was some way to combine the efforts of both of these great mods as we prefer the look of the Atomic and its better fins but love the fact that this one moves (kind of like JP).

Honestly, sure it takes some know how to get him to move, but the real hard part is getting a decent looking, decent sized, and something that looks good while moving godzilla figure without making one from scratch.

#105 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Quoted from Zablon:

Honestly, sure it takes some know how to get him to move, but the real hard part is getting a decent looking, decent sized, and something that looks good while moving godzilla figure without making one from scratch.

This can be done with a little effort. Dan's work is exceptional and a definite must have but I felt it needed a little tweaking to better fit the theme. I cut back some spines and spikes, filled holes and added some sculpt under the neck with putty and repainted him. Feeling really good about the end results. I absolutely love the fact that gz is not constantly on the move but reserved for the beginning of multiball so as a player you can actually appreciate the movement. Hats off to Dan.

IMG_20230304_123344076 (resized).jpgIMG_20230304_123344076 (resized).jpgIMG_20230305_152135790 (resized).jpgIMG_20230305_152135790 (resized).jpgIMG_20230306_111017227 (resized).jpgIMG_20230306_111017227 (resized).jpg
#106 11 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

This can be done with a little effort. Dan's work is exceptional and a definite must have but I felt it needed a little tweaking to better fit the theme. I cut back some spines and spikes, filled holes and added some sculpt under the neck with putty and repainted him. Feeling really good about the end results. I absolutely love the fact that gz is not constantly on the move but reserved for the beginning of multiball so as a player you can actually appreciate the movement. Hats off to Dan.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks better IMHO

#107 11 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Is master google document current for shipped/installed?

It is current for shipped. I'm sure there are a lot more installed than listed. I just update it to installed if I hear from someone, get feedback, etc.

1 week later
#108 11 months ago

I'm confirming that mine is now installed and functional, thank you kindly!

20230509_214030 (resized).jpg20230509_214030 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#109 10 months ago

Dan - please add me to your list. Thanks

#110 10 months ago

I cannot state enough how awesome this mod is. The figure looks great but over the top if you paint it. I think this looks so much better than Atomic GZ and has the extra wow factor. Atomic GZ is vey cool but this is WOW. Dan knocked it out of the park.

#111 10 months ago

Now that we have seen the official Stern Godzilla topper (with the same meh Godzilla figure, is there a way to swap out the Stern Godzilla figures with your figure and still have it move? Obviously, you would need to add a tail section to yours since the entire figure would be visible. If so, please put me down for two. My son and I both own LEs.

#112 10 months ago

Hey Dan, can you put me down for a Premium please?

#113 10 months ago

Loving this mod!! Painting compliments of Apinjunkie!

IMG_3841 (resized).jpgIMG_3841 (resized).jpgIMG_3845 (resized).jpgIMG_3845 (resized).jpgIMG_3846 (resized).jpgIMG_3846 (resized).jpg
#114 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for an LE. Thanks!

#115 10 months ago

@dexter, roscoepinball and Stratman you have been added. Thanks.

#116 10 months ago

Received the mod last week. Such an excellent upgrade to the game. The movement is awesome and looks so much meaner than the original figure

Had some minor adjustments to the opto switch, but otherwise a very simple and straight forward install.
20230613_094128 (resized).jpg20230613_094128 (resized).jpg20230613_090930 (resized).jpg20230613_090930 (resized).jpg

https://vimeo.com/837565198?share=copy

#117 10 months ago

Thanks RTS and Trojanlaw for taking time to post some feedback and pictures. For others who are still waiting, thank you for your patience.

1 week later
#118 9 months ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Thanks all for the interest and feedback. I've decided to make a small batch. I've started a list of people interested. Let me know here or send a PM if you want to be on the list.

Your mod is amazing. Please add me to your list. Peace, Douglas Hayes

#119 9 months ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Thanks RTS and Trojanlaw for taking time to post some feedback and pictures. For others who are still waiting, thank you for your patience.

No worries. Take your time as I can only imagine how complex this is.

I took a look at the spreadsheet and you are making good progress. Good timing for some of us too as Pros and Premiums have just rolled off the line at Stern. Mine should be here soon.

You’ll likely get a bunch of new orders with all the new games finding homes.

#120 9 months ago

Been thinking about this to long. Add me to list.

#121 9 months ago

Please add me to the list.

#122 9 months ago

I honestly don't understand the hype over the Atomic Godzilla mod.

This interactive moving Godzilla is superior in every way - appearance and action.

They're not even in the same class. Such a cool mod.

#123 9 months ago

Please add me to the list. (even though I am a bit concerned for long term maintenance, when I see how much my JP t-rex and Smaug hobbit heads are heavy maintenance)

#124 9 months ago

Please add me to the list for a GZ Premium. Thanks.

#125 9 months ago

Is this compatible with the PRO version of Godzilla?

#126 9 months ago

It was designed for the premium/LE. Godzilla's movements are triggered when the building moves up and down and when the bridge coil fires. However it would be easy to create a "Pro" version. We would just need to identify a couple of good gameplay triggers that make sense on the pro. I am hoping to look into this further once I get through the waitlist for the premium/LE version.

Quoted from WODKA:

Is this compatible with the PRO version of Godzilla?

#127 9 months ago

Please add me for gz premium

#128 9 months ago

Please add me to the list.

#129 9 months ago

Hi Dan -
Please add me to your list.
Thanks

#130 9 months ago

tilt101 , @toro1966, Firemist32 you have been added.

#131 9 months ago

I’m the guy who just sent you a message, but yes, please add me for a premium

#132 9 months ago

Hi, just to make sure; I am on the list right? Cheers, Etienne

#133 9 months ago
Quoted from etien:

Hi, just to make sure; I am on the list right? Cheers, Etienne

Yes, you can check the list here(this link is also in the first post)....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dp8aaMeLTj1qnTfdM1dGJBfWpbE183KZgWiXG5bLkd4/edit?usp=sharing

2 weeks later
#134 9 months ago

Holy crap, that’s an incredible mod. Please add me to the list (LE).

#135 9 months ago
Quoted from Myurochko:

Holy crap, that’s an incredible mod. Please add me to the list (LE).

Thank You. You have been added.

#136 8 months ago

I really like the movement. Too bad the mouth can't be opened and closed and the arms have some up and down movement.
My woman and i compared this to atomic and the atomic lit spines are just awesome.
It really is too bad these 2 mods couldn't have been combined into 1.
I ordered atomic, but this one is on my mind. I think i need both. If you and hopefully you do, quit making this, I'll be pissed missing out.

SO PUT ME ON THE LIST. PLEASE!!

I may have to Frankenstein the 2 Godzillas together.

#137 8 months ago

Merging the 2 came to my mind.... Seems fidly.

#138 8 months ago
Quoted from etien:

Merging the 2 came to my mind.... Seems fidly.

If someone did it, it would be the ultimate mod ever

#139 8 months ago

leonml

You have been added, thanks.

#140 8 months ago

Add me to list. Thanks

#141 8 months ago

Please add me to the List for a premium.
Amazing Mod! Well done!

#142 8 months ago

Joca and equan911ts you have been added

#143 8 months ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Joca and equan911ts you have been added

Please delete me from the list, I bought an other mod. Sorry for the circumstances.

#144 8 months ago

Add me to the list!

#145 8 months ago
Quoted from pyrowolf:

Add me to the list!

you have been added

#146 8 months ago

I think everything about this GZ is amazing except one - the colors are off and do not work for me. Yes I know there was a limited option of a figure to use so that it could move. And yes I know some have painted and tweaked the spines (which makes it look a lot better) but that is skill I do not have unfortunately.

I still love this mod and like others have said its a shame this one couldn't have somehow been combined with the atomic mod as it would have been perfect.

Well done on this one though and I may still buy one anyway as I do love the movement (big JP moving T-rex fan).

#147 8 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

And yes I know some have painted and tweaked the spines (which makes it look a lot better) but that is skill I do not have unfortunately.

Reach out to apinjunkie. He does an amazing job painting them. I could not be happier with mine!!

2 weeks later
#148 7 months ago

Message sent about getting on the list

#149 7 months ago

Please add me to the list. Very cool!

#150 7 months ago

GCS2000 and Asylum , you have been added.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 355 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-godzilla-mod-for-prem-le/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.