IMG_3151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3146 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3144 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3116 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg

There are 338 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#52 1 year ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Thanks everyone for the interest and feedback/suggestions. I have a development update.
- Movements updated. Head and body now moving more slowly/realistic.
- New trigger added. When the bridge coil fires, Godzilla sprays the bridge with his atomic breath. The head/LED moves along the length of the bridge.
- A 2nd unit has been built. It will be installed soon on local machine to validate the install process.
I've updated the videos in the first post to show the new movements and the bridge motion. I have updated the wait list with everyone who posted here or sent me a PM. I should be able to start building the first batch(5 units) in the next week.

Any insight into list order/size and cost?

#53 1 year ago

Please add me to the list!

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Thanks everyone for the interest and feedback/suggestions. I have a development update.
- Movements updated. Head and body now moving more slowly/realistic.
- New trigger added. When the bridge coil fires, Godzilla sprays the bridge with his atomic breath. The head/LED moves along the length of the bridge.
- A 2nd unit has been built. It will be installed soon on local machine to validate the install process.
I've updated the videos in the first post to show the new movements and the bridge motion. I have updated the wait list with everyone who posted here or sent me a PM. I should be able to start building the first batch(5 units) in the next week.

Definitely better. Way more ominous.

#55 1 year ago

Please add me to the list. Thank you

#56 1 year ago

I am interested

#57 1 year ago

Please add me to your list

#58 1 year ago

Put me down for one. VERY NICE

#59 1 year ago

So Awesome! Please add me to the list for two (2). My son and I both have Godzilla LE's.

#60 1 year ago

Please add me to the List.
Thanks

#61 1 year ago

Please add me to the list. Thank you.

#62 1 year ago

Add me to the list, thanks.

#63 1 year ago

Add me to your list.

Thanks Martin

#64 1 year ago

Add me to the list. Please.

#65 1 year ago

Thank you all for the continued interest. It's taken longer than I'd hoped, but I'm almost done with the first batch of 5. Also, I've added a link to the latest user list in the opening post. If I missed anyone, please let me know via PM.

011 (resized).JPG011 (resized).JPG
#66 1 year ago

They look really great! I'm curious, are you using servos inside the body for the movement?

#67 1 year ago

Please add me onto the list
Thanks

#68 1 year ago

What triggers are being used? Could we choose others?

#69 1 year ago

Curious why Godzilla's spines are red? Would it be more in theme if they were blue?

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Curious why Godzilla's spines are red? Would it be more in theme if they were blue?

milzilla (resized).jpgmilzilla (resized).jpg
#71 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I have some blue Fire leds behind my neca godzilla that are triggered by the godzilla magnet grab. It looks good and almost makes sense visually. I've been thinking of clipping the neca spines and adding blue ones to light but didn't want to risk it.

#72 1 year ago

I'm not a Godzilla trivia expert, but a google search says he is charcoal gray. I do find it curious that the artwork on the game has him a "lizard green" even though he is a gray color in the video clips. Some of the old movies were black and white, maybe they were colorized later. In any case, this particular model was the only one I could find that would fit in the game and work with what I wanted to do. So that is the real reason he is this color.

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

What triggers are being used? Could we choose others?

There are 2 triggers each having a different combination of body/head movements and LED patterns. The videos in the first post show each one. The building collapse mode triggers when the building moves up and down. The bridge collapse mode triggers when the bridge coil fires. That is how it works currently. Maybe I could add additional triggers as an option if it makes sense.

Many people say that they don't ever see moving mods in games because they are playing. I think the building(multiball) trigger is particularly effective for the player since there is nothing to do while you wait for the balls to drop.

#74 1 year ago

If your consider adding a few(two or three) extra optional 5v triggers I'm sure some of the more adventurous modders would appreciate it.

We appreciate all your hard work put into this.

#75 1 year ago

I'm 25 on the list. Please remove me. Changed my mind. Thanks!

#76 1 year ago

Please add me to list!!!

#77 1 year ago

Please add me to the list - thanks!

#78 1 year ago

adamross, Pin_nut(PM) and DeadlyVermin you have been added.

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from dpannell:

I'm not a Godzilla trivia expert, but a google search says he is charcoal gray. I do find it curious that the artwork on the game has him a "lizard green" even though he is a gray color in the video clips. Some of the old movies were black and white, maybe they were colorized later. In any case, this particular model was the only one I could find that would fit in the game and work with what I wanted to do. So that is the real reason he is this color.

The Marvel comics had him lizard green. That’s were I believe the color scheme was pulled from.

36CD7F27-1440-406B-BCDF-38F73285DDF7 (resized).jpeg36CD7F27-1440-406B-BCDF-38F73285DDF7 (resized).jpeg
#80 1 year ago

Interested

#81 1 year ago

Just installed. What an awesome mod! The instructions were clear and support is fantastic. I really like how GZ turns towards the building when it collapses, but I like how his breath runs the length of the bridge even more.

Fantastic job dpannell !!!

#82 1 year ago

Thanks marioparty34 , glad you like it and I appreciate the feedback.

2 weeks later
#83 12 months ago

super neat mod. Basically a JP Prem T-rex that moves but for Godzilla!

#84 12 months ago

Awesome mod! Please add me to the list!!!

#85 12 months ago

Add me to the list please!

#86 12 months ago

You have been added and several others who sent me a PM. Thanks.

#87 12 months ago

I don't even own a GZ and want one. Nice job!

#88 12 months ago

Fantastic MOD!!! I need one in my life.

please add me to the list

#89 12 months ago

Don’t have my Zilla yet; but, please add me to the list as well.

#90 11 months ago

Please add me to the list! Thank you.

3 weeks later
#91 11 months ago

I finally got my Godzilla Premium and now it's time to install this incredible mod.

I'm sorry, I couldn't live with the pink splines, so I painted mine.

Pic attached.

I have to find the installation instructions and after I get it installed, I will post a few more pics.

20230417_195813 (resized).jpg20230417_195813 (resized).jpg20230417_195834 (resized).jpg20230417_195834 (resized).jpg
#92 11 months ago

Hey DP.

I looked everywhere and don't have a website or link to get to the install instructions. Can you post a link on your 1st post for everyone?

Let me know as I am waiting to install this right now.

Edit: Hey Dan, I found the install link in our PM chat. Thanks. Still may be a good idea to pin that link to your first post.

Gonna get started right now. Thanks.

#93 11 months ago

Hello Pinfidel,

Glad to hear that you finally got your game. That paint job looks great! Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. Thanks!

#94 11 months ago

So, I got my Godzilla painted and all hooked up and my word is this thing AWESOME!!!

This is an absolute must add. In fact, this thing is so awesome, Stern should've contracted dpannell to make these for them, and they should've been included on the LE and made as an available option for premium owners.

I can't say enough good things about how great this mod is. The light in the mouth is so cool too, cause you can see it blast off the bridge and building, like it's his heat ray. LOVE THAT!

The install took me an hour and 45 minutes. It was very straight forward. Nothing difficult at all, and the directions make it very easy to understand and follow what to do.

All I can say is thanks for doing this and making it available dp. I couldn't be happier with it. Love it and highly recommend it to everyone, especially over the abomination/joke of a Godzilla toy Stern chose. #MustHave!

Here's a few pics. I also took a quick video, but it won't let me add it. Can someone tell me how to get it into the right file format to upload for everyone to see? Thanks.

20230420_205507 (resized).jpg20230420_205507 (resized).jpg20230420_205519 (resized).jpg20230420_205519 (resized).jpg
#95 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

So, I got my Godzilla painted and all hooked up and my word is this thing AWESOME!!!
This is an absolute must add. In fact, this thing is so awesome, Stern should've contracted dpannell to make these for them, and they should've been included on the LE and made as an available option for premium owners.
I can't say enough good things about how great this mod is. The light in the mouth is so cool too, cause you can see it blast off the bridge and building, like it's his heat ray. LOVE THAT!
The install took me an hour and 45 minutes. It was very straight forward. Nothing difficult at all, and the directions make it very easy to understand and follow what to do.
All I can say is thanks for doing this and making it available dp. I couldn't be happier with it. Love it and highly recommend it to everyone, especially over the abomination/joke of a Godzilla toy Stern chose. #MustHave!
Here's a few pics. I also took a quick video, but it won't let me add it. Can someone tell me how to get it into the right file format to upload for everyone to see? Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't think you can add a video to a post. People upload to youtube, then link them. You could do a .gif but you will need a converter to do that. It would probably be easier to just upload to youtube.

#96 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the kinds words. It looks great in there, looking forward to seeing the video.

#97 10 months ago

Please add me to your list--my son took my first one, lol

#98 10 months ago

Is there a post I’m missing that shows the master list and progress?

#99 10 months ago
Quoted from adamross:

Is there a post I’m missing that shows the master list and progress?

The list is linked at the end of the very first post in this thread.

#100 10 months ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Please add me to your list--my son took my first one, lol

Hello Blake,

You have been added... again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy
Toppers
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods
Plastics
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 338 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interactive-godzilla-mod-for-prem-le/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.