(Topic ID: 109552)

Intellivision, Colecovision, Genesis - Flashbacks $40

By vid1900

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's the baddest ass game system at Family Dollar?”

• Intellivision 29 votes
      31%
    • Sega Genesis 39 votes
      41%
    • Colecovision 26 votes
      28%

(94 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Backlit-Mega-Man-25th-Anniversary-Set-300x236.jpg
    MMNES.jpg
    Double-TMNT-photo.jpg
    TMNTNES.jpg
    colecovision_controllers_super_action_controller.jpeg
    mv39zMANTEdAvU5avEsIbFg.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    target-whiskey.png
    image-411.jpg
    image.jpg
    Atari-5200-Controller.jpg
    colecovision super action controller proto1 full.jpg
    yerout!.jpg
    smurfette-angry-1.png
    intel fb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Then again, I loved "Lock 'n' Chase" ("Ghetto Pac-Man" according to Atari 2600 owning friends.) and didn't grow up to be a bank robber either.

Played this at my friends house all the time and football on intellivision. Football was a staple - loved that game.

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Which system has Custard's Revenge?

That game was boycotted and pulled from the market since one scene was raping an Indian women. That's when 2600 had some titles coming out that were "adult" in nature.

I loved my 2600 - best Xmas present EVER. I'll never forget it. I played so many many late nights. My friend one block away had Intellivision and every day after school we'd play after playing sports outside - baseball, football, lock n chase, I remember a skiing game too. What a blast!! Our other friend lived further away and had Colecovision and we'd play that kick ass DK version.

Fast forward to Sega and the Nintendo. The RBI baseball, Tecmo Bowl, Double Dribble and Blades of Steel tournaments were ridiculous!! I remember visiting my older buddy up at NIU where he was champ of the dorm on Double Dribble - bragged and bragged. I said I was really good at it and everyone in the dorm laughed and said take him on for a small wager. So we did. OMG did I wipe the floor with his ass. The dorm room was filled with like 10 people and others in the hall watching me just annihilate him. I remember standing up and saying "How bad must the rest of you be if he is the champion?". We partied epically after that.

So many memories with those consoles.

#108 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

went to Target.com to see if they had these and found a whiskey ad on the kids games page

You were likely looking for whiskey sometime in your recent browsing past and got a cookie kernel. Much of the ads online now are content relevant to the person browsing. If vid1900 went to Target the ad displayed would likely be Ashley Madison.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/intellivision-colecovision-genesis-flashbacks-40?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.