(Topic ID: 109552)

Intellivision, Colecovision, Genesis - Flashbacks $40

By vid1900

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's the baddest ass game system at Family Dollar?”

• Intellivision 29 votes
      31%
    • Sega Genesis 39 votes
      41%
    • Colecovision 26 votes
      28%

(94 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Backlit-Mega-Man-25th-Anniversary-Set-300x236.jpg
    MMNES.jpg
    Double-TMNT-photo.jpg
    TMNTNES.jpg
    colecovision_controllers_super_action_controller.jpeg
    mv39zMANTEdAvU5avEsIbFg.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    target-whiskey.png
    image-411.jpg
    image.jpg
    Atari-5200-Controller.jpg
    colecovision super action controller proto1 full.jpg
    yerout!.jpg
    smurfette-angry-1.png
    intel fb.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhilC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 9 years ago
    Quoted from MarcelG:

cant wait for a TI99/44a Flashback...........

My first "computer"! Sat there for hours using the pre-written code books to program games, and then record them onto a cassette tape. Sat next to my 2600, which were the only two machines I owned until 8 bit Nintendo came out.

A Sega Genesis without any Phantasy Star?! Good thing I still have all my carts.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

these retro systems are cool for the guys that had them 20 years ago but if i purchased for my son turning 12 would he just laugh? those games can not compare to the free ipod games and the 360 games. Wright? or would it be considered a history lesson.

My son is 9, He LOVES the 8 bit games, and likes the 2600 games too. The allure in these games is not lost, I think they are just as much fun and challenging to children today as they were to us 20-30 years ago, if they are willing to give them a chance.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhilC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/intellivision-colecovision-genesis-flashbacks-40?tu=PhilC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.