14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by APOLLO_13
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pins.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbscar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 14 years ago

I am in the industry and they are covered as contents under your policy. Just as a television, stove, clothing, etc...
    You can get extra insurance for them probably as antiquities, but if you have enough to cover the value of them in your policy then your fine. Maybe if you have some high end machines I would consider it. I have 100,000 coverage for contents and that covers the value of my machines. Thats here where I live, make sure you check the fine print in your policy though!

God forbid something happens, it's not like you can just get your cheque and goto the local electronics shop to buy new replacements!!

#3 14 years ago

I just found this picture. If you had a line of pins like this then, umm, MORE, EXTRA, INSURANCE for SURE!

pins.jpgpins.jpg

#9 14 years ago

That is so true though. "they all look the same"
    good one....

If I do a claim for you super8man, had a fire or flood or something, and you said that you had an Medieval Madness pinball machine in your basement (because it is the most $$$ machine), and I sift through the rubble and find the remains of a different one then some questions would have to be answered. I have H and Calleigh working for me.

All I am saying is that you better have pictures of your stuff when you make an insurance claim, and if you are thinking about making a fraudulent claim. Then talk to H.........if not you can see Calleigh and talk to those titties. They make me shut up pretty damned quick!

Just joking around here guys, but not about Calleigh and her titties.

(wish that Stern CSI machine had her on it)

Sorry, I am being a prick, but just crap I deal with everyday with fraudulent people.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbscar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/insurance-on-pinball-machines?tu=jbscar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.