9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pbgixxer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pbgixxer:

Why do you have to remove the whole thing . I know the instructions clearly say this but what if I wanted to install the old Dmd back some day . I just zip tied mine out of way .

Our instructions have you remove it to prevent the harness from accidentally shorting against anything.

If you leave the harness in the game, make sure you disconnect it from the high voltage WPC DMD controller. Otherwise you're creating a potentially dangerous situation with a live high voltage wire in the backbox.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/installing-a-colordmd?tu=dmod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.