Thanks for posting this McCune.
I finally got around to doing the backbox on my Rocky & Bullwinkle and I used your method. I did manage to get a couple of small bubbles but looking back it's because I didn't follow your video precisely. Instead of working the squeegee up and down I was pushing in towards the decal being applied which, with hindsight, is clearly a big no-no.
I'm just glad I tested it out on the backbox first; applying the large cabinet decals should be much more straight forward now I recognise that you have to follow your method exactly.
Even with the very tiny air bubbles it still looks pretty sweet