8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by vireland
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 months ago

I know others have run into this problem: pinball.center seems to be the only source of some parts I need, but their preposterous $420 (tee hee) shipping makes that impossible.

Others have apparently gone through hoops to get overseas mailboxes and such in order to make this problem go away.

Is there anybody here with that setup already who'd help me buy parts from them? I'm happy to compensate you for your time.

#2 8 months ago
    Quoted from triggur:

I know others have run into this problem: pinball.center seems to be the only source of some parts I need, but their preposterous $420 (tee hee) shipping makes that impossible.
    Others have apparently gone through hoops to get overseas mailboxes and such in order to make this problem go away.
    Is there anybody here with that setup already who'd help me buy parts from them? I'm happy to compensate you for your time.

What would you like to buy?

#3 8 months ago

Don't buy plastics from them , horrible quality !

#4 8 months ago

Is it cheaper to ship to Canada, just a thought if you want me to be the intermidiate?

1 week later
    #5 7 months ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Is it cheaper to ship to Canada, just a thought if you want me to be the intermidiate?

Oho, it appears to! It's 10 euros instead of 420 euros.

Yes, I'm trying to buy 2 of these: https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/no-good-gofers/6328/replacement-rod-plunger-for-no-good-gofers-a-21814

#6 7 months ago
    Quoted from triggur:

I'd email these guys:
    http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/williams-parts/no-good-gofers/a-21814.html

They have a LOT of inventory still not on the website and may in fact actually have more of these if you prompt them to look.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 15.00
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 22.00
    Hardware
    The MOD Couple
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    £ 58.00
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 26.50
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside